First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Really

Wyoming, MI

#21 Jun 27, 2013
Phil wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama doesn't think he's important enough to pursue. So he said today. Might have something to do with no country bowing down for him.
IF Obama said that it's not worth pursuing Snowden, then I agree with you. Obama is in a snit because he's leading from behind and nobody is turning around watching. Besides, I find it really hard to believe that the NSA couldn't render those laptops totally useless and therefore, Snowden hasn't done anything close to espionage.
Phil

Oxford, MI

#22 Jun 27, 2013
Booby(AKA Jason) is obsessed with a mans sack. I thought the job at the Rainbow Club would cure this fetish of yours
Elephant Gun

Muskegon, MI

#23 Jun 28, 2013
Who wrote:
<quoted text>
Only a stupid liberal would ENJOY the government and Obastard NOSING around in their personal lives.
It's only 'FAIR' that Obastard should be able to have his nose in your business since all your noses are in HIS ASS!
You're an idiot.
Hey dingaling you were all for it when the bushtard passed the anti-patriot act you even helped him to a second term. Look up your posts. Most all conservative like you were defending the patriot act posting you have nothing to hide so who cares. I think you know first hand what it is to have your nose up a same sex ASS.
Batch 37 Pain Is Good

Mount Morris, MI

#24 Jun 28, 2013
Elephant Gun wrote:
<quoted text>Hey dingaling you were all for it when the bushtard passed the anti-patriot act you even helped him to a second term. Look up your posts. Most all conservative like you were defending the patriot act posting you have nothing to hide so who cares. I think you know first hand what it is to have your nose up a same sex ASS.
Now where has it gone pin head.....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Grand Rapids Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Al Sharpton's Marchers in New York City Chant "... 3 min Muhammed 6
WZZM13 - Investigators say a 16 year old boy ad... (Jun '07) 1 hr Brian 18
welcome to the new black america 9 hr From The Chief 4
pope-a-dope 11 hr bobolinq 1
College football roundup: Ohio State starts the... (Sep '13) 14 hr Go Blue Forever 1,492
Mana s arrest is linked to deadly barbershop sh... 14 hr Go Blue Forever 1
Putting Christ back in Christmas 15 hr bobolinq 1
Grand Rapids Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Grand Rapids People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Grand Rapids News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Grand Rapids

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News