First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Really

Wyoming, MI

#21 Jun 27, 2013
Phil wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama doesn't think he's important enough to pursue. So he said today. Might have something to do with no country bowing down for him.
IF Obama said that it's not worth pursuing Snowden, then I agree with you. Obama is in a snit because he's leading from behind and nobody is turning around watching. Besides, I find it really hard to believe that the NSA couldn't render those laptops totally useless and therefore, Snowden hasn't done anything close to espionage.
Phil

Oxford, MI

#22 Jun 27, 2013
Booby(AKA Jason) is obsessed with a mans sack. I thought the job at the Rainbow Club would cure this fetish of yours
Elephant Gun

Muskegon, MI

#23 Jun 28, 2013
Who wrote:
<quoted text>
Only a stupid liberal would ENJOY the government and Obastard NOSING around in their personal lives.
It's only 'FAIR' that Obastard should be able to have his nose in your business since all your noses are in HIS ASS!
You're an idiot.
Hey dingaling you were all for it when the bushtard passed the anti-patriot act you even helped him to a second term. Look up your posts. Most all conservative like you were defending the patriot act posting you have nothing to hide so who cares. I think you know first hand what it is to have your nose up a same sex ASS.
Batch 37 Pain Is Good

Mount Morris, MI

#24 Jun 28, 2013
Elephant Gun wrote:
<quoted text>Hey dingaling you were all for it when the bushtard passed the anti-patriot act you even helped him to a second term. Look up your posts. Most all conservative like you were defending the patriot act posting you have nothing to hide so who cares. I think you know first hand what it is to have your nose up a same sex ASS.
Now where has it gone pin head.....

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Grand Rapids Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
'We Don't Have a Strategy' to Fight ISIS t 8 hr kookierecluse 11
Old things and places we remember from the Gran... (Feb '09) 8 hr kookierecluse 936
Meet The Press 11 hr Go Blue Forever 3
why war with isis? Fri Colonel Sanders 15
Plafkin Brothers-McDonalds, Home of the Famous ... (Jun '13) Fri Colonel Sanders 9
The cheerleaders with their tight skirts are v... Aug 28 Phil 1
College football roundup: Ohio State starts the... (Sep '13) Aug 28 Buffalo Bull 1,326
•••
•••
•••

Grand Rapids Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Grand Rapids People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Grand Rapids News, Events & Info