Big Rapids, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 26, 2013

Judged:

According to a recent FAUX News poll, 65% of viewers thought that Edward Snowden was a hero for stealing government secrets!

Q: Is self-proclaimed NSA whistle-blower Edward Snowden a hero or a traitor?

20%A traitor, for breaching security clearance & disclosing classified information

65%A hero, for exposing government’s snooping into phone calls, Internet activities

14%I’m not sure

http://nation.foxnews.com/poll/index.html

I guess if you're a lowly educated conservative drone, giving away our country's secrets to the Russians and Chi-Coms is heroic.....
Oneal

Three Rivers, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 26, 2013

Judged:

http://news.yahoo.com/edward-snowden-hero-man...
[Edward Snowden performed a public service in leaking information about NSA programs, say 60 percent of Americans age 18 to 29, according to a poll. Tea partyers and liberals also approve...
People who identify themselves as tea partyers believe the release of this information is in the public interest by a 56 to 39 percent margin. An almost identical segment of liberals – 57 to 38 percent – say the same.]
I guess if you don't actually do your research you come away looking like a moron named Bob ...
Billie

Hudsonville, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 26, 2013

Judged:

Bob wrote:
According to a recent FAUX News poll, 65% of viewers thought that Edward Snowden was a hero for stealing government secrets!
20%A traitor, for breaching security clearance & disclosing classified information
65%A hero, for exposing government’s snooping into phone calls, Internet activities
14%I’m not sure
I guess if you're a lowly educated conservative drone, giving away our country's secrets to the Russians and Chi-Coms is heroic.....
I have about as much confidence in the Chi-coms and Ruskies as I do our own corrupt incompetent leaders.
Who

Wyoming, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 26, 2013

Judged:

Bob wrote:
14%I’m not sure
Only a stupid liberal would ENJOY the government and Obastard NOSING around in their personal lives.

It's only 'FAIR' that Obastard should be able to have his nose in your business since all your noses are in HIS ASS!

You're an idiot.
free thinker

Southfield, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 26, 2013

Judged:

Bob wrote:
14%I’m not sure
And you can prove that everyone who voted on that poll is a conservative how, exactly?
So, Bob...how did you vote on that poll?
free thinker

Southfield, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 26, 2013

Judged:

Who wrote:
Only a stupid liberal would ENJOY the government and Obastard NOSING around in their personal lives.
He probably enjoys prostate exams, too.
Really

Grand Rapids, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 26, 2013

Who wrote:
<quoted text>
It's only 'FAIR' that Obastard should be able to have his nose in your business since all your noses are in HIS ASS!
You're an idiot.
Actually, Bob and the rest of the progessives are somehow convinced that Obama is only listening to conservative phone calls and reading conservative emails. They think they are exempt. And somewhere, Obama and his band of merry thugs are laughing themselves silly at their fellow progressives.

Since: Mar 09

Grandville, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 26, 2013

Hmmmm....Snowden worked for the Obama administration, but liberals are trying to push this on Bush?
Come on people!
Get real!
Snowden is an Obama employee, that turned his back on America.
He just followed his leaders rules.
Let him rot in Russia.

Since: Mar 09

Grandville, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 26, 2013

Bob wrote:
14%I’m not sure
You forgot to mention that he is 100% an Obama employee.
Yeh,.....
epic fail.
Time to stop blaming Bush!
Talk about lowly educated!
Hiesawq

Pittsburgh, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 27, 2013

http://youtube.com/watch... ……………
Real Spys are so secret they aboce Secret Servive and the CIA and operate above the President
Bob

Big Rapids, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 27, 2013

Judged:

Who wrote:
<quoted text>
You're an idiot.
Only a patriotic dolt would approve of someone selling secrets to foreign governments.......

Congratulation on making the club!

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 27, 2013

Judged:

Gville Jim wrote:
Hmmmm....Snowden worked for the Obama administration, but liberals are trying to push this on Bush?
Come on people!
Get real!
Snowden is an Obama employee, that turned his back on America.
He just followed his leaders rules.
Let him rot in Russia.
Ahhhh....the poorman's Sean Hannity.....
Chip

Madison, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 27, 2013

Judged:

Bob wrote:
<quoted text>
Only a patriotic dolt would approve of someone selling secrets to foreign governments.......
Congratulation on making the club!
What did he sell to any foreign government? It seems he informed the citizens of this country that obastard is a liar, which is nothing new for someone with a pulse.
Who

Wyoming, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 27, 2013

Judged:

Chip wrote:
<quoted text>
What did he sell to any foreign government? It seems he informed the citizens of this country that obastard is a liar, which is nothing new for someone with a pulse.
Agree.

Maybe we should go after the Obastard administration for things like:

Fast and furious, amazingly American weapons just happen to find their way to mexico.

What about that drone that just happened to "crash" in Iran without a scratch on it?

How DID the chinese just happen to acquire the information on our space shuttle, fighter jets, and other military material?

I doth think the Obastard administration protest too much...
free thinker

Berkley, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 27, 2013

Judged:

Bob wrote:
He doesn't need to sell secrets to foreign governments. The White House is hemorrhaging them under obama's command.
Dirty Harry

Hudsonville, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 27, 2013

free thinker wrote:
<quoted text>
He doesn't need to sell secrets to foreign governments. The White House is hemorrhaging them under obama's command.
Well put FT, well put.
Batch 37 Pain Is Good

Owosso, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 27, 2013

I say let him live the rest of his life in third world countries........ Nice trade eh?

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 27, 2013

Where is Jason Bourne ?.......Joe Valachi?
Phil

Oxford, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 27, 2013

Bob wrote:

65%A hero, for exposing governmentÂ’s snooping into phone calls, Internet activities

14%IÂ’m not sure

Obama doesn't think he's important enough to pursue. So he said today. Might have something to do with no country bowing down for him.
Phil

Oxford, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 27, 2013

Go Blue Forever wrote:
Where is Jason Bourne ?.......Joe Valachi?
What's your last name Jason?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

14 Users are viewing the Grand Rapids Forum right now

Search the Grand Rapids Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Juneteenth - " celebrating the end of slavery 23 min Blackhorse 801
New Year's Rapist Takes Plea Deal 8 hr Batch 37 Pain Is Good 1
Is Terri Lynn Land a slumlord? (Jan '12) 10 hr Shes awful 79
When will the poledancer grow a set? 12 hr Jim 4
Local News Women (Apr '09) 20 hr Red Wood 2,294
What about the Malaysian jetliner? Tue Gville Jim 56
Fifth Third Bank loses $202 million (Jul '08) Tue JACK 216
•••
•••