More Violence From Another Progressive
Oneal

Three Rivers, MI

#21 Dec 18, 2013
Bob wrote:
<quoted text>
It's hardly correct if you consider that almost every scholar and authority agrees that fascism is an anti-liberal, anti-socialist, and anti-communist political doctrine.......
Seeing as how you patriots continually use all of those titles as well, it would lead the rational amongst us to think that you have no idea what you're talking about.
Imagine that!
Fascism began during World War I by Italian nationals with both left-wing and right-wing political views.

The fact the "far right" (which is in itself just a phony liberal term to make themselves seem less radical) has been deemed more fascist-worthy by the left is simply akin to the same make-crap-up-as-you-go hogwash we hear from them regarding TEA Party racism (no evidence whatsoever), and republicans hate poor people (because we want people to become self-sufficient and not just dependent voting cattle for the party that makes the most hollow promises).
Bob

Big Rapids, MI

#22 Dec 18, 2013
Batch 37 Pain Is Good wrote:
<quoted text>What party did the Nazi party stand for? National Socialist Workers Party....... What were they? Fascists...... What is the O doing with Pelosi? Setting up a Fascists Regime...... Govt is trying to control everything....... Bad Ju Ju......
Is that the best you got?

The fact is that Germany at the time of Nazi rule was anti-almost everything. They didn't like commies they associated with worker's unions, and they didn't like capitalism because they associated them with Jews. If they had any redeeming factor to the radical right was their belief in a master race chosen by the all mighty sky pilot to rule the world.... Reminds me of your typical CRC member!

About the only true fascists in the world were located in Italy. Once again, they didn't like socialists, communists, or any capitalist venture that wasn't controlled directly by the government.

Would you care to explain when the government came and took over your business? How about any other business that is now run directly run by the government?

Your ignorance of is astounding!
Bob

Big Rapids, MI

#23 Dec 18, 2013
Oneal wrote:
<quoted text>
Fascism began during World War I by Italian nationals with both left-wing and right-wing political views.
The fact the "far right" (which is in itself just a phony liberal term to make themselves seem less radical) has been deemed more fascist-worthy by the left is simply akin to the same make-crap-up-as-you-go hogwash we hear from them regarding TEA Party racism (no evidence whatsoever), and republicans hate poor people (because we want people to become self-sufficient and not just dependent voting cattle for the party that makes the most hollow promises).
The childish attempts by the Republican to use every label under the sun to describe the Democrats is much more telling......

So the Dems make up crap? Well, the Republicans throw all of it against the wall to see if any of it sticks.

As the reigning queen of name calling, you should understand that!
pipedream

Grand Blanc, MI

#24 Dec 18, 2013
Bob wrote:
<quoted text>
Is that the best you got?
The fact is that Germany at the time of Nazi rule was anti-almost everything. They didn't like commies they associated with worker's unions, and they didn't like capitalism because they associated them with Jews. If they had any redeeming factor to the radical right was their belief in a master race chosen by the all mighty sky pilot to rule the world.... Reminds me of your typical CRC member!
About the only true fascists in the world were located in Italy. Once again, they didn't like socialists, communists, or any capitalist venture that wasn't controlled directly by the government.
Would you care to explain when the government came and took over your business? How about any other business that is now run directly run by the government?
Your ignorance of is astounding!
Oneal is a tea party patriot and his real name is Brian Schwanke, daddy of Phil/Ron/Rob/Mike et al
vox veritatis

Grand Rapids, MI

#25 Dec 18, 2013
Bob wrote:
Well, the Republicans throw all of it against the wall to see if any of it sticks.
Once again...if you want to know what the progressives are up to, take a good look at what they accuse others of.
Phil

Ortonville, MI

#26 Dec 18, 2013
pipedream wrote:
<quoted text>Oneal is a tea party patriot and his real name is Brian Schwanke, daddy of Phil/Ron/Rob/Mike et al
Is that so poledancer? I thought I was Oneal?
Jason why must you play these childish games? Just get your Obama costume on and get to work. Lay of the pot and tomorrow go see the doctor about your med adjustment. If not for yourself then do it for your mother up stairs.
Oneal

Grand Rapids, MI

#27 Dec 18, 2013
pipedream wrote:
<quoted text>
Oneal is a tea party patriot and his real name is Brian Schwanke, daddy of Phil/Ron/Rob/Mike et al
Decide you were tired of being a brown skinned girl, pipsqueak?
Bobs mom

United States

#28 Dec 18, 2013
vox veritatis wrote:
<quoted text>
Once again...if you want to know what the progressives are up to, take a good look at what they accuse others of.
Or, just read some of Bob's lame azz racist post's!
I sure wish he would move out of the trailer! I need the room!
Dr X

Louisville, CO

#29 Dec 18, 2013
I support background checks for progressives.
Batch 37 Pain Is Good

Alpena, MI

#30 Dec 19, 2013
Bob wrote:
<quoted text>
Is that the best you got?
The fact is that Germany at the time of Nazi rule was anti-almost everything. They didn't like commies they associated with worker's unions, and they didn't like capitalism because they associated them with Jews. If they had any redeeming factor to the radical right was their belief in a master race chosen by the all mighty sky pilot to rule the world.... Reminds me of your typical CRC member!
About the only true fascists in the world were located in Italy. Once again, they didn't like socialists, communists, or any capitalist venture that wasn't controlled directly by the government.
Would you care to explain when the government came and took over your business? How about any other business that is now run directly run by the government?
Your ignorance of is astounding!
You are still taking the word of academia? You don't know your history and your perception of what this country is going through today is also off balance..... You need a wake up call....... How do you function in your 5000 sq ft. home on 80 acres????
Batch 37 Pain Is Good

Alpena, MI

#31 Dec 19, 2013
Bob wrote:
<quoted text>
The childish attempts by the Republican to use every label under the sun to describe the Democrats is much more telling......
So the Dems make up crap? Well, the Republicans throw all of it against the wall to see if any of it sticks.
As the reigning queen of name calling, you should understand that!
Projection again Bobbie???? You know they have treatment for that.....
Batch 37 Pain Is Good

Alpena, MI

#32 Dec 19, 2013
Bob wrote:
<quoted text>
Is that the best you got?
The fact is that Germany at the time of Nazi rule was anti-almost everything. They didn't like commies they associated with worker's unions, and they didn't like capitalism because they associated them with Jews. If they had any redeeming factor to the radical right was their belief in a master race chosen by the all mighty sky pilot to rule the world.... Reminds me of your typical CRC member!
About the only true fascists in the world were located in Italy. Once again, they didn't like socialists, communists, or any capitalist venture that wasn't controlled directly by the government.
Would you care to explain when the government came and took over your business? How about any other business that is now run directly run by the government?
Your ignorance of is astounding!
What artillery piece by the Germans was most feared? Their Assault Weapon was what? What did they call the night when Hitler killed many of his street thugs? Why was Pres. Wilson and other progressives captivated by European Fascists?
Bob

Big Rapids, MI

#33 Dec 20, 2013
Batch 37 Pain Is Good wrote:
<quoted text>What artillery piece by the Germans was most feared? Their Assault Weapon was what? What did they call the night when Hitler killed many of his street thugs? Why was Pres. Wilson and other progressives captivated by European Fascists?
What artillery piece by the Germans was most feared?

88mm AA Gun used as a direct fire anti-tank weapon.

Their Assault Weapon was what?

I didn't think you NRA fanatics believed there was such a thing as an assault weapon. However, the best and deadliest weapon they had was the MG42 machine gun.

What did they call the night when Hitler killed many of his street thugs?

Perhaps it was June 30, 1934 - Night of the Long Knives. That was when one group of thugs formed as the SS set out to destroy the first group called the SA.

Why was Pres. Wilson and other progressives captivated by European Fascists?

Who said they were? Having never attended Glenn Beck University, I have no idea!
Oneal

Three Rivers, MI

#34 Dec 20, 2013
Bob wrote:
<quoted text>
The childish attempts by the Republican to use every label under the sun to describe the Democrats is much more telling......
So the Dems make up crap? Well, the Republicans throw all of it against the wall to see if any of it sticks.
As the reigning queen of name calling, you should understand that!
There isn't a name I've called you that hasn't stuck, troll. You've yet to do anything but whine about it.
Bob

Big Rapids, MI

#35 Dec 20, 2013
Oneal wrote:
<quoted text>
There isn't a name I've called you that hasn't stuck, troll. You've yet to do anything but whine about it.
Oneal wrote:
<quoted text>
You're a profiling troll because of the nasty generalizations you spew about a specific group of people over and over. If you can't recognize that you can chalk up moron to your growing list of faults.
There's not much I can add to the description you made of yourself in the above post.......

Queenie!
Batch 37 Pain Is Good

Alpena, MI

#36 Dec 20, 2013
Bob wrote:
<quoted text>
What artillery piece by the Germans was most feared?
88mm AA Gun used as a direct fire anti-tank weapon.
Their Assault Weapon was what?
I didn't think you NRA fanatics believed there was such a thing as an assault weapon. However, the best and deadliest weapon they had was the MG42 machine gun.
What did they call the night when Hitler killed many of his street thugs?
Perhaps it was June 30, 1934 - Night of the Long Knives. That was when one group of thugs formed as the SS set out to destroy the first group called the SA.
Why was Pres. Wilson and other progressives captivated by European Fascists?
Who said they were? Having never attended Glenn Beck University, I have no idea!
2 out of 3 with the help of Google........ On the assault rifle I will throw you a bone, Strum ________..
Batch 37 Pain Is Good

Alpena, MI

#37 Dec 20, 2013
Still to the point, the wacko Fascist Progressive Leftist Dems are more likely to kill unarmed innocent people in mass shootings and bombings. Historically this is true........
Bob

Big Rapids, MI

#38 Dec 20, 2013
Batch 37 Pain Is Good wrote:
<quoted text>2 out of 3 with the help of Google........ On the assault rifle I will throw you a bone, Strum ________..
StG 44 Strumgewehr?

Whatever it was called, I'm happy to see that you've accepted the fact that there is such a thing as an assault rifle......... Care to join the movement to put some controls on these weapons?
Bob

Big Rapids, MI

#39 Dec 20, 2013
Batch 37 Pain Is Good wrote:
Still to the point, the wacko Fascist Progressive Leftist Dems are more likely to kill unarmed innocent people in mass shootings and bombings. Historically this is true........
Unless of course it's some ultra conservative religious fanatic following the guidelines of his church.......

Of course it could also be the church itself that decides to kill off all the non-believers in your typical enlightening crusade.......

Or, when all else fails, you can support the child molesting priests!
Phil

Ortonville, MI

#40 Dec 20, 2013
Bob wrote:
<quoted text>StG 44 Strumgewehr?

Whatever it was called, I'm happy to see that you've accepted the fact that there is such a thing as an assault rifle......... Care to join the movement to put some controls on these weapons?
Rifles don't assault moron! Rifles are tools, people assault others sometimes using tools. How can anyone try to have a conversation with such stupidity?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Grand Rapids Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Crooked Hillary's Tax Return Challenge To Donald 3 hr Batch 37 Pain Is ... 6
Local News Women (Apr '09) 5 hr Bronco 2,686
Lets Chat (Mar '08) Tue Gville Jim 40,226
News Kent County Detectives: Teen homicide suspect k... Mon HillJack 1
Old things and places we remember from the Gran... (Feb '09) Aug 22 Robert walker 1,100
News Pay your utility bills or lose service (Dec '08) Aug 19 Shimake 160
Days of Yore Aug 18 Gville Jim 2

Grand Rapids Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Grand Rapids Mortgages