Look Who's Busted - resource or wrong?

A new local paper that's filled with nothing but mug shots is flying off store shelves, generating both revenue and controversy. Full Story
kesha J

Milwaukee, WI

#1 Apr 27, 2009
I think this "busted paper" is the sh*!. I have learned so much more about people that i see on a regular basis that probabaly would have never been exposed if it was'nt for this paper. I love it. I currently live in milwaukee now but i still got the hook-up on BUSTED!!!!!!!

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#2 Apr 27, 2009
kesha J wrote:
I think this "busted paper" is the sh*!. I have learned so much more about people that i see on a regular basis that probabaly would have never been exposed if it was'nt for this paper. I love it. I currently live in milwaukee now but i still got the hook-up on BUSTED!!!!!!!
I like it too. I buy every issue. For only a buck it's cheap entertainment and occasionally I recognize someone. Using 'Busted' plus following up with the OTIS and 61st district court websites to see former/current co-workers, people you went to high school with, etc., is always worth a few laughs. It's amazing what people you see everyday have done that you would have never guessed.

“Welcome to the Ghetto... ”

Since: Oct 08

WEST MI

#3 Apr 28, 2009
Arctic49519 wrote:
<quoted text>
I like it too. I buy every issue. For only a buck it's cheap entertainment and occasionally I recognize someone. Using 'Busted' plus following up with the OTIS and 61st district court websites to see former/current co-workers, people you went to high school with, etc., is always worth a few laughs. It's amazing what people you see everyday have done that you would have never guessed.
Save your Buck https://www.accesskent.com/InmateLookup/logon...
Alvin

Grand Rapids, MI

#4 Apr 28, 2009
Arctic49519 wrote:
<quoted text>
I like it too. I buy every issue. For only a buck it's cheap entertainment and occasionally I recognize someone. Using 'Busted' plus following up with the OTIS and 61st district court websites to see former/current co-workers, people you went to high school with, etc., is always worth a few laughs. It's amazing what people you see everyday have done that you would have never guessed.
Where can I buy "Busted?" Can you subscribe? I think you would like the Legal News too, that's $60 a yr. and comes in the mail.

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#5 Apr 28, 2009
Alvin wrote:
<quoted text>Where can I buy "Busted?" Can you subscribe? I think you would like the Legal News too, that's $60 a yr. and comes in the mail.
You can buy Busted at most convenience stores. I pick mine up at the local 7-11.

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#6 Apr 28, 2009
Alvin wrote:
<quoted text>Where can I buy "Busted?" Can you subscribe? I think you would like the Legal News too, that's $60 a yr. and comes in the mail.
And yes, you can subscribe.
Alvin

Grand Rapids, MI

#7 Apr 28, 2009
Arctic49519 wrote:
<quoted text>
And yes, you can subscribe.
Thanks. The Legal News has federal bankruptcies, civil suits filed, divorces, tax liens, mortgages, foreclosures and lots more. The good thing is it has the case number and you can go pick it up. Honestly, having that saved my husband and I thousands of dollars because his ex was in court lying and we had court papers to prove her lies.

“Lucky”

Since: Sep 08

Charm City

#8 Apr 28, 2009
Alvin wrote:
<quoted text>Thanks. The Legal News has federal bankruptcies, civil suits filed, divorces, tax liens, mortgages, foreclosures and lots more. The good thing is it has the case number and you can go pick it up. Honestly, having that saved my husband and I thousands of dollars because his ex was in court lying and we had court papers to prove her lies.
I have not been able to view the Legal News on line. Can you pick it up at a news stand or do you need to subscribe?
bunnee

Waldo, WI

#9 Apr 28, 2009
studwell wrote:
yeah, but on this link you have to have a specific name to look up, it isn't something you can just scroll thru to see who has been arrested
Old Rocker

United States

#10 Apr 28, 2009
bunnee wrote:
<quoted text>
yeah, but on this link you have to have a specific name to look up, it isn't something you can just scroll thru to see who has been arrested
You can just put in the booking date and get a list of everyone brought in that day.
bunnee

Waldo, WI

#11 Apr 28, 2009
Old Rocker wrote:
<quoted text>
You can just put in the booking date and get a list of everyone brought in that day.
Good to know; Thanks
Alvin

Grand Rapids, MI

#12 Apr 28, 2009
oma2 wrote:
<quoted text>
I have not been able to view the Legal News on line. Can you pick it up at a news stand or do you need to subscribe?
Years ago I would buy it weekly at a party store, so I don't know how they do it now----I just wouldn't be without it! LOL They do have a phone number in the business section of the phone book. Hope that helps.

“Lucky”

Since: Sep 08

Charm City

#13 Apr 29, 2009
Alvin wrote:
<quoted text>Years ago I would buy it weekly at a party store, so I don't know how they do it now----I just wouldn't be without it! LOL They do have a phone number in the business section of the phone book. Hope that helps.
Thanks
TPM

Kalamazoo, MI

#14 Feb 26, 2013
So this is what you simply minded people has come to. It only show what they got arrested for so you have no idea if they really did it or not. Grow up people.
June

Hudsonville, MI

#15 Mar 7, 2013
People buy this trash to feel better about themselves. Pretty low.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Grand Rapids Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Old things and places we remember from the Gran... (Feb '09) 7 hr Jungleklone 973
sony balony 12 hr kookierecluse 4
College football roundup: Ohio State starts the... (Sep '13) 13 hr Go Blue Forever 1,479
Experience a historical Christmas in downtown G... 15 hr DrX 54
Put Tolls on Our Interstate Highways Fri Really 18
3 reasons Grand Rapids-area Muslims want to ope... Thu tom_ 21
City of Pentecost Christmas program Thu COP OUTREACH 1
Grand Rapids Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Grand Rapids People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Grand Rapids News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Grand Rapids

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 6:00 am PST

Bleacher Report 6:00AM
Dissecting Most Crucial Matchups in Chicago Bears' Week 16 Contest with Lions
Bleacher Report 6:00 AM
Fantasy Football Week 16: Updated Rankings for Sunday's Action
Bleacher Report 6:02 AM
The Coach That Could Turn Around Bears
Bleacher Report11:28 AM
Jay Cutler Rumors: Latest Details, Speculation on Bears QB's Future
NBC Sports12:33 PM
1 thing even Rahm can't fix: Da Bears - NBC Sports