Posted in the Grand Rapids Forum

First Prev
of 64
Next Last

“John 14:27”

Since: Nov 10

Nebraska awaiting Heaven

#3 Dec 22, 2010
On May 21, 2011 God's elect will be raptured followed by a great earthquake and 5 months of hell on earth for those that remain, until the world is destroyed by fire on oct. 21, 2011. Are you ready??

Shalom, Mal'ak

Since: Sep 08

Muskegon

#4 Dec 22, 2010
End Times wrote:
On May 21, 2011 God's elect will be raptured followed by a great earthquake and 5 months of hell on earth for those that remain, until the world is destroyed by fire on oct. 21, 2011. Are you ready??
Shalom, Mal'ak
What are you smoking?
Lorem Ipsum

Rochester, MI

#5 Dec 22, 2010
When you get raptured, can I have your stuff?

Since: Oct 07

Location hidden

#6 Dec 22, 2010
Sign over everything you own to be taken over by me on May 22, 2011. If you're right, then you won't be needing it.

If you don't everyone knows you're a complete coward and full of shit. Thanks.

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#7 Dec 22, 2010
The troll force is strong in this one...

“the baby who would be king!!!!”

Since: Jan 07

fort worth

#8 Dec 22, 2010
scambuster wrote:
Sign over everything you own to be taken over by me on May 22, 2011. If you're right, then you won't be needing it.
If you don't everyone knows you're a complete coward and full of shit. Thanks.
i've offered this deal to dozens of these misguided souls and have yet to have a taker

just proves it's made up

Muskegon

#9 Dec 22, 2010
Lorem Ipsum wrote:
He/she won't get raptured. No one will know the date/time. That proves End Times is a charlatan and false prophet.

Muskegon

#10 Dec 22, 2010
and troll.
Batch 37 Pain Is Good

Barnesville, OH

#11 Dec 22, 2010
Maybe he is talking about the IRS with their 16,000 new agents are going to audit everyone.....
Mark

Rockford, MI

#12 Dec 22, 2010
Arctic49519 wrote:
The troll force is strong in this one...
A MIRACLE!!!! WE agree on something.
Tax Man

Grand Rapids, MI

#13 Dec 22, 2010
There will be a rapture tax on your estate that you leave behind.

“Where I came from”

Since: Jan 09

the universe

#14 Dec 22, 2010
Funny, though I don't think it works that way,

Just call my name, I'll be there.

Rapture tax , LOL

I guess we will all know where we were when the rapture happened.
Laughing

United States

#15 Dec 22, 2010
WAIT!!!!

I thought that wasn't suppose to happen until 12/21/12?!? NOW you're saying it's EARLIER?!?

“John 14:27”

Since: Nov 10

Nebraska awaiting Heaven

#16 Dec 22, 2010
Lorem Ipsum wrote:
Sure. But there won't be much use for "stuff" when the world is being destroyed. We still have 149.25 Days, so there's time for that. How this carnal world will finally lose what they love so, the material things that they worshiped more than their Eternal Savior.

WeCanKnow.com

Shalom, Mal'ak
ZETA

United States

#17 Dec 22, 2010
Well I might as well start smoking and eating good tasting, fat filled food then. Yeee-Hawww!

Muskegon

#18 Dec 22, 2010
End Times wrote:
<quoted text>
Sure. But there won't be much use for "stuff" when the world is being destroyed. We still have 149.25 Days, so there's time for that. How this carnal world will finally lose what they love so, the material things that they worshiped more than their Eternal Savior.
WeCanKnow.com
Shalom, Mal'ak
No, we can't know. And neither did Noah. Nor Jesus, when he was on the earth.

Since: Mar 09

Grandville, MI

#19 Dec 22, 2010
End Times wrote:
Shalom, Mal'ak
How do they know the exact day that it's going to happen?
And did they take in account leap years and stuff like that?
Because if this is true,.... I'm going to go out and buy a new Corvette in May, and I wont have to make any payments on it!
:)

“Where I came from”

the universe

#20 Dec 22, 2010
As a non religious believer I have no fear and besides the Lord does not need or want us to dwell on it, it really is not important to the flesh no one seems to get it its about the soul and the spirit not the flesh. I will live my life with no fear because if and or when this actually happens it will happen to each and every one of us at the exact same time no panic no chaos just and end or a new beginning. I believe to set times or dwell on this is a sin.

So I will instead celebrate every moment I have whether I am working sleeping playing with my grand children or whatever I may be doing. May 11 may 12 Oct 21 what does it matter. To plan for and end is foolish and stupid and IMHO something of the devil.

“Where I came from”

the universe

#21 Dec 22, 2010
I really don't want or need to know it is not important to me, why would anyone focus on this? I think it is insane and weird.

Ha Ha I was reading that passage from Thessalonians.

Basically what that is saying is the Lord comes as thief in the night for non believers. Here's the rub with that if you are a believer it does not matter and you are not supposed to even think about it you know its going to happen someday and it will be no surprise.

Harold Camping is a fraud he has predicted this so many times what a Joke.

“Where I came from”

the universe

#22 Dec 22, 2010
I cant stop sorry folks I used to listen to this guy Harold Camping for a laugh if anything he is an evil deceitful man.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 64
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Grand Rapids Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News College football roundup: Ohio State starts the... (Sep '13) 6 hr stewart scott 2,497
Review: Motorhomes 2 Go 6 hr wtf 2
News Two DNR rangers charged with poaching in Oceana... (Apr '08) Thu Fabian Vasquez 88
Bike licenses for road maintenance Aug 26 knobhead 5
Review: TerryTown RV Superstore Aug 26 RVer 1
Why does French Onion soup give me such foul sm... (Mar '09) Aug 25 Nixon Hardockles 52
News Food Town closing temporarily Aug 23 Lambertville shopper 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Grand Rapids Mortgages