power ball winner--$550 million

power ball winner--$550 million

Posted in the Grand Rapids Forum

Roger Plafkin

Ada, MI

#1 May 20, 2013
Our family worked for generations to build up assets so that future generations would have a better life; however, the Kent County Circuit and Probate courts did not see it our way; they determined that Jewish families were not entitled to assets which they had paid for, even though it took them many years to accomplish this; I find this truly amazing that the Kent County Circuit courts and the Kent County Probate Courts can act so irresponsibly and arrogantly to intentionally dismantle a Jewish families legacy which the family was so proud to establish.

Roger Plafkin-Plafkin Brothers-Grand Rapids Bolt and Nut Company-Plafkin Farms, Ada, Michigan
Toilette Seat

Jenison, MI

#2 May 20, 2013
Roger Plafkin wrote:
Our family worked for generations to build up assets so that future generations would have a better life; however, the Kent County Circuit and Probate courts did not see it our way; they determined that Jewish families were not entitled to assets which they had paid for, even though it took them many years to accomplish this; I find this truly amazing that the Kent County Circuit courts and the Kent County Probate Courts can act so irresponsibly and arrogantly to intentionally dismantle a Jewish families legacy which the family was so proud to establish.
Roger Plafkin-Plafkin Brothers-Grand Rapids Bolt and Nut Company-Plafkin Farms, Ada, Michigan
Good morning Roger. If it makes you feel any better, I'm Christian Reformed and I sympathize with you. Don't feel lonely. We get crapped on too!
Chip

Madison, WI

#4 May 20, 2013
Roger Plafkin wrote:
Why is this under powerball winner? Thats right you like to mislead people. You tried to pull a fast one on someone who purchased property from your fathers estate, so your actions to mislead aren't all that surprising. Face it you lost, and nobody believes that a crazy old man is more trustworthy than the courts.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Grand Rapids Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Local News Women (Apr '09) 1 hr Blackman in Holland 2,773
News The Latest: Trump calls Election Day 'our Indep... 3 hr ima-Ilis Myka Ash... 281
Old things and places we remember from the Gran... (Feb '09) 6 hr Torch Of Wyoming 1,126
So glad Hillary is not President Thu Batch 37 Pain Is ... 9
Amway Fireworks (May '09) Nov 29 Amwaysux 88
News WZZM13 - Holland Police looking for non-custodi... (May '07) Nov 27 TRUTH 22
Does anyone know why the Chez Ami Bowling alley... (Sep '14) Nov 27 TruthTeller 5

Grand Rapids Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Grand Rapids Mortgages