Comments
1 - 20 of 28 Comments Last updated Dec 22, 2012
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
observer

Wayland, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Dec 20, 2012
 
observer

Wayland, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Dec 20, 2012
 
Don't spend 1 penny in Mexico, and cut off all money.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Dec 20, 2012
 
I'm hoping they let him go for Christmas....it is a major injustice....this guy did everything, by the law.....hard to believe, people still vacation there....next time, let's go hunting in Alaska or Canada.....
Batch 37 Pain Is Good

Owosso, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Dec 20, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

What? Guns are banned in Mexico? How is that working out for the Mexicans?
St Stephen

Grand Rapids, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Dec 20, 2012
 
Batch 37 Pain Is Good wrote:
What? Guns are banned in Mexico? How is that working out for the Mexicans?
Not well when there are 7,000 US gun dealers at or near the Mexican border.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Dec 20, 2012
 
Mexico continues to be corrupt beyond belief....any country that was once a spanish colony, is likely corrupt, poor as hell and usually catholic w/o birth control.....
Batch 37 Pain Is Good

Owosso, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Dec 20, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

St Stephen wrote:
<quoted text>
Not well when there are 7,000 US gun dealers at or near the Mexican border.
The wholesaler is Obama Administration through their Fast and Furious marketing scheme...... The Mexican Govt was not working with Obama on this.....
Batch 37 Pain Is Good

Owosso, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Dec 20, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Go Blue Forever wrote:
Mexico continues to be corrupt beyond belief....any country that was once a spanish colony, is likely corrupt, poor as hell and usually catholic w/o birth control.....
And you wring your hands over children getting murdered.....

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Dec 20, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Batch 37 Pain Is Good wrote:
<quoted text>And you wring your hands over children getting murdered.....
What could you possibly mean by such a snide remark?
St Stephen

Grand Rapids, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
Dec 20, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Batch 37 Pain Is Good wrote:
<quoted text>The wholesaler is Obama Administration through their Fast and Furious marketing scheme...... The Mexican Govt was not working with Obama on this.....
The number of guns brought over during Fast and Furious pales in comparison to the number that go over the border from US gun dealers near the border. They purposely set up shop near the border and rake in millions selling guns to Mexican nationals either directly or indirectly through US citizens, knowing that they have a huge number of people just a few miles away who have no other choice but to buy from them. That's a fact Batch. Was Fast and Furious a bad idea? Sure but Obama didn't start it, Bush did. If all the conservatives who had their thongs in a bunch over FF were REALLY concerned about guns getting over the border they would demand action against the sheer number of US gun dealers at the border. Of course they haven't or ever will. Fast and Furious was just more manufactured outrage from the right in order to create controversy.
Batch 37 Pain Is Good

Owosso, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
Dec 20, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

St Stephen wrote:
<quoted text>
The number of guns brought over during Fast and Furious pales in comparison to the number that go over the border from US gun dealers near the border. They purposely set up shop near the border and rake in millions selling guns to Mexican nationals either directly or indirectly through US citizens, knowing that they have a huge number of people just a few miles away who have no other choice but to buy from them. That's a fact Batch. Was Fast and Furious a bad idea? Sure but Obama didn't start it, Bush did. If all the conservatives who had their thongs in a bunch over FF were REALLY concerned about guns getting over the border they would demand action against the sheer number of US gun dealers at the border. Of course they haven't or ever will. Fast and Furious was just more manufactured outrage from the right in order to create controversy.
Bush had a different operation in cooperation with the Mexican govt. Big difference. As far as gun shows, it is legal and the Mexican Police need to patrol their borders better......
Batch 37 Pain Is Good

Owosso, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
Dec 20, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text>What could you possibly mean by such a snide remark?
You decided to mention the Catholic beliefs..... Kill babies or life.....
St Stephen

Grand Rapids, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
Dec 20, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Batch 37 Pain Is Good wrote:
<quoted text> As far as gun shows, it is legal and the Mexican Police need to patrol their borders better......
I'm not talking about gun shows. I'm talking of the 7,000 gun stores along the Mexican border.

Your last point proves me right, you don't care if guns get over the border, it's Mexico's problem.
Batch 37 Pain Is Good

Chelsea, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14
Dec 20, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

St Stephen wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not talking about gun shows. I'm talking of the 7,000 gun stores along the Mexican border.
Your last point proves me right, you don't care if guns get over the border, it's Mexico's problem.
It is a long border. Lots of Ranchers who want access for all sorts of reasons. If ATF thought something was off, they will investigate. There are laws you know.....
Bob

Big Rapids, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15
Dec 21, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Go Blue Forever wrote:
Mexico continues to be corrupt beyond belief....any country that was once a spanish colony, is likely corrupt, poor as hell and usually catholic w/o birth control.....
And to think..... If they were a Muslim country, we would have just invaded them by now!
Really

Grand Rapids, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16
Dec 21, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Bob wrote:
<quoted text>
And to think..... If they were a Muslim country, we would have just invaded them by now!
Nope, if they were Muslim, Obama would have apologized and thrown more money than we throw now.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17
Dec 21, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Bob wrote:
<quoted text>
And to think..... If they were a Muslim country, we would have just invaded them by now!
Greasers don't count...lol...sorry....they have to have real oil,....Oh, sorry Bushniks....
Bob

Big Rapids, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18
Dec 21, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text>Greasers don't count...lol...sorry....they have to have real oil,....Oh, sorry Bushniks....
They do have real oil, in the gulf.

That's the part that confused Angie, I mean Really/Sandy/Edna. If given the chance, Herr Bush and Darth Vader would have rolled over them so that Haliburton wouldn't have had to move so far away!
Bob

Big Rapids, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19
Dec 21, 2012
 

Judged:

1

FAUX News is reporting that this marine is getting released sometime today.........

If there was ever a time that they actually reported the truth!
Batch 37 Pain Is Good

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#20
Dec 21, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Bob wrote:
FAUX News is reporting that this marine is getting released sometime today.........
If there was ever a time that they actually reported the truth!
You collecting unemployment again?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

19 Users are viewing the Grand Rapids Forum right now

Search the Grand Rapids Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Juneteenth - " celebrating the end of slavery 18 min Go Blue Forever 788
When will the poledancer grow a set? 1 hr Batch 37 Pain Is Good 3
Local News Women (Apr '09) 6 hr Red Wood 2,294
What about the Malaysian jetliner? 19 hr Gville Jim 56
Fifth Third Bank loses $202 million (Jul '08) Tue JACK 216
College football roundup: Ohio State starts the... (Sep '13) Mon www 1,274
4 held nude in Saginaw jail seek damages on det... (Mar '08) Sun My Son My Son 38
•••
•••
•••
Grand Rapids Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Grand Rapids Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Grand Rapids People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Grand Rapids News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Grand Rapids
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••