First Prev
of 3
Next Last

“Dude, Where's my car?”

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#1 May 18, 2011
Why Just Men?

http://www.mlive.com/news/index.ssf/2011/05/g...

Why just guys? It takes two to cheat. For every man who cheats there's a woman as well. Maybe Jenny's post should have said "Ladies, keep your panties on".
just sayin

Ann Arbor, MI

#2 May 18, 2011
Hurley35 wrote:
Why Just Men?
For every man who cheats there's a woman as well.
not always; just sayin'

“Where I came from”

Since: Jan 09

the universe

#3 May 18, 2011
Maybe she is just jealous that he never made a pass at her. Or maybe he snubbed her.

“Taz say Hi”

Holland,MI

#4 May 18, 2011
The husband who cheats with a man is even less of a man than the one who cheats with a woman. That said, it still takes another person, normally a willing woman, for a man to cheat.

I can't help but wonder what the child is thinking now. The child is old enough to be aware of what is going on.

“THINK before you speak”

Since: Apr 08

mayberry usa

#5 May 18, 2011
I agree with you Hurley. Whatever happened to the notion that married people were taken, and off limits? The selfishness of some people never ceases to amaze me. Now Arnold and this woman have broken up his family, hurting his wife and children and also produced a child who never experienced a normal father-child relationship. Creeps, both of them.
just sayin

Ann Arbor, MI

#6 May 18, 2011
Gentle Taz wrote:
The husband who cheats with a man is even less of a man than the one who cheats with a woman. That said, it still takes another person, normally a willing woman, for a man to cheat.
I can't help but wonder what the child is thinking now. The child is old enough to be aware of what is going on.
can you imagine learning the "the terminator" is your real dad?

“Dude, Where's my car?”

Location hidden

#7 May 18, 2011
4boys-1princess wrote:
I agree with you Hurley. Whatever happened to the notion that married people were taken, and off limits? The selfishness of some people never ceases to amaze me. Now Arnold and this woman have broken up his family, hurting his wife and children and also produced a child who never experienced a normal father-child relationship. Creeps, both of them.
It's total double-standard in our society. Yes, Schwarzi is a creep for what he did, but so is the woman cheated with him. Same with John Edwards. He's a creep, even more so because he cheated on his wife while she was dealing with cancer, but that woman who he had a child with knew he was married, knew his wife had cancer. She's just as big of creep but either society or the media doesn't seem to see it that way.
just sayin

Ann Arbor, MI

#8 May 18, 2011
4boys-1princess wrote:
do you pay attention? the woman was married and the boy has been raised by her husband whom has believed all this time that the child was his; where do you get that he has never experienced a "normal" father-child relationship? being a father isn't about implanting sperm
just sayin

Ann Arbor, MI

#9 May 18, 2011
Hurley35 wrote:
<quoted text>It's total double-standard in our society. Yes, Schwarzi is a creep for what he did, but so is the woman cheated with him. Same with John Edwards. He's a creep, even more so because he cheated on his wife while she was dealing with cancer, but that woman who he had a child with knew he was married, knew his wife had cancer. She's just as big of creep but either society or the media doesn't seem to see it that way.
they were commenting on the news last night how, the mistress, having been on their staff for 20 years, was likely a "friend" to Maria---Maria probably shared some pretty heavy duty personal things with this woman, then to learn that she had had an affair with her husband & they have a child together!!!!!
Banana Republican

Ann Arbor, MI

#10 May 18, 2011
well, I for one don't feel too sorry for Maria Shriver; the guy had a reputation of being a womanizer when she married him, but she chose not to believe it and marry him anyways; I'm sorry, but if he was able to have this affair with someone who was so close to home, Maria wasn't paying close enough attention to her marriage; although I will admit, I haven't heard whether this was just a one night stand thing or if it was an ongoing affair

“Dude, Where's my car?”

Location hidden

#11 May 18, 2011
Banana Republican wrote:
well, I for one don't feel too sorry for Maria Shriver; the guy had a reputation of being a womanizer when she married him, but she chose not to believe it and marry him anyways; I'm sorry, but if he was able to have this affair with someone who was so close to home, Maria wasn't paying close enough attention to her marriage; although I will admit, I haven't heard whether this was just a one night stand thing or if it was an ongoing affair
Ok that's pretty sick... putting the blame on Shriver for her husband's and the staffer's misconduct.
Banana Republic

Ann Arbor, MI

#12 May 18, 2011
Hurley35 wrote:
<quoted text>Ok that's pretty sick... putting the blame on Shriver for her husband's and the staffer's misconduct.
not putting the blame solely on her, but seriously, if people paid closer attention to what they're getting before they marry, these things wouldn't come as such a shock; theres a reason he had the reputation of being a womanizer, but she went into in denial, "oh no, he's not like that, just ask me" attitude...well, I'm tired of the women who KNOW FULL WELL what they're getting then want sympathy when they have what they got

Since: Oct 07

Location hidden

#13 May 18, 2011
It's not a matter of him just being a man. It's a matter of possibly abusing his power.

Politicians and celebrities are most likely literally bombarded by these types of offers on a daily basis. Part of the job is just saying "no", no matter what. As uncle Pete says, "with great power comes great responsibility".

I'm kind of disappointed, since Arnie was sort of a personal hero.

“THINK before you speak”

Since: Apr 08

mayberry usa

#14 May 18, 2011
just sayin wrote:
<quoted text>
do you pay attention? the woman was married and the boy has been raised by her husband whom has believed all this time that the child was his; where do you get that he has never experienced a "normal" father-child relationship? being a father isn't about implanting sperm
Nope, I didn't pay attention. I am sorry. I am glad you you caught that. They are divorced now, but you are right. The ex IS the boy's Dad- in every way that matters. But that only adds to the hurt these two have caused, because if the boy and his dad did not know before, can you imagine the pain this will cause both of them now? I wish people would think before they acted out of their own selfish wishes and desires. We don't live in a vacuum. Our actions affect others, and we all need to remember that.
snomad

Belding, MI

#15 May 18, 2011
From "Terminator" to "Sperminator".

Since: Sep 08

Neon City Oh.

#16 May 18, 2011
Jenni, you forgot the most important item.
If you are a republican male, you are forgiven for any transgression as soon as you pull your pants up.
Flawed

Sandusky, OH

#17 May 18, 2011
WDRussell wrote:
If you are a republican male, you are forgiven for any transgression as soon as you pull your pants up.
You mean like Bill Clinton was... Oh wait.. He is a Democrat.
Interested

Holland, MI

#18 May 18, 2011
Jenny knew this would get her name back in the spotlight, which she so craves....

“Where I came from”

Since: Jan 09

the universe

#19 May 18, 2011
WDRussell wrote:
Edwards, Kennedy, all of them, Gary Hart, Elliot Spitzer, to name a few. Of course they get a pass because they are or were so vital.

Since: Jul 09

SW Michigan

#20 May 18, 2011
WDRussell wrote:
You are right about that!

They are all fine with the Newt running this time around, and I wouldn't be surprised if they haul Mark Sanford out of the arms of his Latin lover to run for President in eight years.

Wow, did anyone notice Newt's Tiffany - charges? I guess silence is golden ...and diamond. Let's hope the King's jewels stayed at the castle -- this time.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Grand Rapids Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Meet The Press 1 hr Go Blue Forever 3
Old things and places we remember from the Gran... (Feb '09) 9 hr a commenter 935
'We Don't Have a Strategy' to Fight ISIS t 10 hr Phil 10
why war with isis? 19 hr Colonel Sanders 15
Plafkin Brothers-McDonalds, Home of the Famous ... (Jun '13) 19 hr Colonel Sanders 9
The cheerleaders with their tight skirts are v... Thu Phil 1
College football roundup: Ohio State starts the... (Sep '13) Thu Buffalo Bull 1,326
•••
•••
•••

Grand Rapids Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Grand Rapids People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Grand Rapids News, Events & Info