First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Batch 37 Pain Is Good

Farmington, MI

#43 Jan 30, 2013
Ginger wrote:
<quoted text>
If you were a productive member of society, you wouldn't have time to sit around and fantasize about about these things.
Here's a few sites for you to drool over (you might just see me and fulfill your obsession).
Don't forget the kleenex
thefatwomen.co m
www.freakingnews.co m/Fat-Women
fatwomenmovies.co m
You must see these all the time as your favorites. You found those awfully fast...I won't have time to as I work hard to provide your fat butt with benefits from the govt...... How much you getting back from the Earned Income Tax Credit...... Do you use the motor scooter to shop with your EBT card Fry Master Ginger?
Ginger

Holland, MI

#44 Jan 30, 2013
Batch 37 Pain Is Good wrote:
<quoted text>You must see these all the time as your favorites. You found those awfully fast...I won't have time to as I work hard to provide your fat butt with benefits from the govt...... How much you getting back from the Earned Income Tax Credit...... Do you use the motor scooter to shop with your EBT card Fry Master Ginger?
Come on now Batchy child.
You checked those sites out didn't you?
It's alright.
You can admit it.

Wait a minute. I hear a strange low frequency swishing sound coming from my kitchen.
Oh, never mind.
It's just the dishwasher you helped pay for.
Batch 37 Pain Is Good

Farmington, MI

#45 Jan 30, 2013
Ginger wrote:
<quoted text>
Come on now Batchy child.
You checked those sites out didn't you?
It's alright.
You can admit it.
Wait a minute. I hear a strange low frequency swishing sound coming from my kitchen.
Oh, never mind.
It's just the dishwasher you helped pay for.
Next I will buy you a safety razor so you can shave your facial hair.
Bob

Big Rapids, MI

#46 Jan 31, 2013
<quoted text>Ah ha! Now I know how you paid for college....... Good on you. Thanks. Oh, we did not train with rations in LEO training.......
If you've never had to eat canned or pre-packaged rations, it leads me to believe that you wouldn't be qualified to know why those that must eat them can't have the same hot breakfast you got to enjoy everyday.

You may want to consider that others might not have it so good!
Bob

Big Rapids, MI

#47 Jan 31, 2013
<quoted text>Next I will buy you a safety razor so you can shave your facial hair.
It's been way too long since you've visited your homeland and seen just how much body hair the typical frenchy feline has.......
Bob

Big Rapids, MI

#48 Jan 31, 2013
<quoted text>Next I will buy you a safety razor so you can shave your facial hair.
BTW - Forget about the facial hair and consider what's important.....

Do you think it's bushy, bald, or sporting a landing strip?
Batch 37 Pain Is Good

Fenton, MI

#49 Jan 31, 2013
Bob wrote:
<quoted text>
If you've never had to eat canned or pre-packaged rations, it leads me to believe that you wouldn't be qualified to know why those that must eat them can't have the same hot breakfast you got to enjoy everyday.
You may want to consider that others might not have it so good!
You like organ meat like livers, gizzards, brains, and powdered milk? There was a time and I did not need EBT card programs to buy the cheap stuff to eat... I came up in my experience.....
Batch 37 Pain Is Good

Fenton, MI

#50 Jan 31, 2013
Bob wrote:
<quoted text>
It's been way too long since you've visited your homeland and seen just how much body hair the typical frenchy feline has.......
Like your knowledge of Kentwood of the 70's, you have not been to Montreal......
Batch 37 Pain Is Good

Fenton, MI

#51 Jan 31, 2013
Bob wrote:
<quoted text>
BTW - Forget about the facial hair and consider what's important.....
Do you think it's bushy, bald, or sporting a landing strip?
Read the post....
Mrs Batch

Plymouth, MI

#52 Feb 1, 2013
Security breach into Batch 37's posts. Thank you to Gville Jim and Dr. X who had to endure Spam posts and other off-topic comments. I appreciate your input and consideration.
HAARP

Rockford, MI

#53 Feb 26, 2013
There is something strange at our place as we hear day and night a very low frequency sound coming from the Northside of the our house. Seems this is occurring all over the Planet. If you step outside the noise is gone. Turn off the main breaker and the noise is still there. Windsor Ont. has commissioned a study for their City because they have the same problem. The only thing that changed around here is a new cell tower. Only a guess that the new tech may be causing. Any one with a tech background know what is happening with this strange phenom....
Add 2 more layers to your tinfoil hat. That should fix it.
Steve From CT

Brookfield, CT

#54 Oct 27, 2013
Batch- you need to stick to your conviction that something un natural is occurring and it is a serious wide spread problem. You might be better participating on the Humforum on Yahoo for more constructive discussions. It's here in CT DC, Atlanta, Salt LAke City, Boston area, Minneapolis, Denver,etc, etc......
Nobama 2016

Hudsonville, MI

#55 Oct 30, 2013
I read through all these posts and I just want to know, what was causing the noise?
Jimmy

Hudsonville, MI

#56 Oct 30, 2013
Nobama 2016 wrote:
I read through all these posts and I just want to know, what was causing the noise?
The low frequency noise is caused by low lives - Pipedream, Bob, Ginger.
Mrs Batch

Keego Harbor, MI

#57 Oct 31, 2013
Thank you Steve and Nobama for your recent comments. Our findings, perhaps the power company dam 6 miles away? Govt reply, "they pour in extra water." DEQ won't take interest. Still no resolution.
I'm sure I will get snarky comments from the forum visitors Jimmy listed.
Lori

Brandon, FL

#58 Dec 26, 2013
It's the switch mode power supply in the smart meter on your house.
Mrs Batch

Keego Harbor, MI

#59 Dec 26, 2013
Thanks Lori. That may be the issue for some, but we do not have a smart meter on our house.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Grand Rapids Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
College football roundup: Ohio State starts the... (Sep '13) 1 hr Buffalo Bull 1,478
Experience a historical Christmas in downtown G... 2 hr Mr Wiggley 50
Put Tolls on Our Interstate Highways 5 hr Really 18
sony balony 17 hr Mr Wiggley 2
3 reasons Grand Rapids-area Muslims want to ope... Thu tom_ 21
City of Pentecost Christmas program Thu COP OUTREACH 1
The curse of success - america Wed Idea Maker 2
Grand Rapids Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Grand Rapids People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Grand Rapids News, Events & Info