Batch 37 Pain Is Good

Southfield, MI

#21 Jan 29, 2013
SeenItBefore wrote:
<quoted text>
Just getting it straight here. YOU want to be serious and get help on Topix when all you do is attack? Again, sounds all too familiar.
So I suppose this means you'll not divulge the source. But then you didn't in the post where you said you found the source, so....
So presentation of facts is an attack. Looks like the fascists are up to their tried and failed tactics..... Do you know that our troops in Afghanistan are not getting breakfasts on mission.... Your team's plans are being implemented on schedule..... How do you feel about that fact? Those troops don't deserve to be mistreated.....
Really

Berrien Springs, MI

#22 Jan 29, 2013
I guess the progressives are seriously in need of bandages or perhaps some alcoholic medication? There is a whole lot of whining going on about "attacks". Guess those are only one sided too?
SeenItBefore

Jenison, MI

#23 Jan 29, 2013
Batch 37 Pain Is Good wrote:
<quoted text>So presentation of facts is an attack. Looks like the fascists are up to their tried and failed tactics..... Do you know that our troops in Afghanistan are not getting breakfasts on mission.... Your team's plans are being implemented on schedule..... How do you feel about that fact? Those troops don't deserve to be mistreated.....
Batch, wake up. You don't EVER EVER EVER present facts. You present opinions and expect everyone else is supposed to accept them as facts at your word alone.
Batch 37 Pain Is Good

Southfield, MI

#24 Jan 29, 2013
SeenItBefore wrote:
<quoted text>
Batch, wake up. You don't EVER EVER EVER present facts. You present opinions and expect everyone else is supposed to accept them as facts at your word alone.
It is in the news..... I am only reflecting on historical facts and current events...... I don't necessarily need to do all the homework here........ But for the special ed kids on this forum I will present some from time to time....
Batch 37 Pain Is Good

Southfield, MI

#25 Jan 29, 2013
SeenItBefore wrote:
<quoted text>
Batch, wake up. You don't EVER EVER EVER present facts. You present opinions and expect everyone else is supposed to accept them as facts at your word alone.
What about the combat troops not getting breakfast.....
SeenItBefore

Jenison, MI

#26 Jan 29, 2013
Batch 37 Pain Is Good wrote:
<quoted text>So presentation of facts is an attack. Looks like the fascists are up to their tried and failed tactics..... Do you know that our troops in Afghanistan are not getting breakfasts on mission.... Your team's plans are being implemented on schedule..... How do you feel about that fact? Those troops don't deserve to be mistreated.....
I forgot to address this part.
I have never been in favor of our attacking Iraq and getting into a protracted war in Afghanistan. So don't even try tugging at my patriotism there.

And in case you didn't know we have a strictly voluntary military. No more subscription. And when one joins up they are volunteering to work for basically a private company. There is no democracy in the military. It's a dictatorship protecting democracy.

I WOULD NOT agree IF they aren't getting breakfast on mission. But that is up to the commanders. Their bosses.

NOW, while you drop your little propaganda bombs and just expect them to be taken as complete truth it would be best to keep you from being the absolute fool to read up on it first.
http://www.snopes.com/politics/military/break...
Batch 37 Pain Is Good

Southfield, MI

#27 Jan 29, 2013
SeenItBefore wrote:
<quoted text>
I forgot to address this part.
I have never been in favor of our attacking Iraq and getting into a protracted war in Afghanistan. So don't even try tugging at my patriotism there.
And in case you didn't know we have a strictly voluntary military. No more subscription. And when one joins up they are volunteering to work for basically a private company. There is no democracy in the military. It's a dictatorship protecting democracy.
I WOULD NOT agree IF they aren't getting breakfast on mission. But that is up to the commanders. Their bosses.
NOW, while you drop your little propaganda bombs and just expect them to be taken as complete truth it would be best to keep you from being the absolute fool to read up on it first.
http://www.snopes.com/politics/military/break...
Good boy! You used google to find the first thread by Snopes. I don't care if it is because of the draw down demanded by the O..... He has a responsibility to provide commanders the tools for a smooth transition..... He is the Commander in Chief wearing the big boy pants.
SeenItBefore

Jenison, MI

#28 Jan 29, 2013
Batch 37 Pain Is Good wrote:
<quoted text>Good boy! You used google to find the first thread by Snopes. I don't care if it is because of the draw down demanded by the O..... He has a responsibility to provide commanders the tools for a smooth transition..... He is the Commander in Chief wearing the big boy pants.
You didn't even read it did you. It says they are not being denied breakfast, they just aren't getting hot breakfasts. Are you expecting them to be accompanied by kitchen vehicle with chefs when out on missions?

And as far as Snopes, I hadn't seen that "on the news" so yes I did check out the veracity of your propaganda bomb.
Batch 37 Pain Is Good

Southfield, MI

#29 Jan 29, 2013
SeenItBefore wrote:
<quoted text>
You didn't even read it did you. It says they are not being denied breakfast, they just aren't getting hot breakfasts. Are you expecting them to be accompanied by kitchen vehicle with chefs when out on missions?
And as far as Snopes, I hadn't seen that "on the news" so yes I did check out the veracity of your propaganda bomb.
So they were getting hot breakfasts.....
Bob

Big Rapids, MI

#30 Jan 30, 2013
Batch 37 Pain Is Good wrote:
Well, I did find the source. As typically happens, the progressive libs had nothing to contribute to bettering the community or helping others.....
Did we hurt your wittle feewings.........

Personally, I would have tried harder if I didn't know that you thought helping others or bettering the community didn't sound so much like enabling the takers you hate so much!

So I must assume that the constant whining noise you were hearing in your house or car must have been coming from either Glenn Or Rush on the radio!
Batch 37 Pain Is Good

Farmington, MI

#31 Jan 30, 2013
Bob wrote:
<quoted text>
Did we hurt your wittle feewings.........
Personally, I would have tried harder if I didn't know that you thought helping others or bettering the community didn't sound so much like enabling the takers you hate so much!
So I must assume that the constant whining noise you were hearing in your house or car must have been coming from either Glenn Or Rush on the radio!
No. I just recognize you have nothing significant to offer to any discussion..... Keep on being an intolerant bigot...
SeenItBefore

Jenison, MI

#32 Jan 30, 2013
Batch 37 Pain Is Good wrote:
<quoted text>No. I just recognize you have nothing significant to offer to any discussion..... Keep on being an intolerant bigot...
There simply is no end to your self gratifying delusions is there.
SeenItBefore

Jenison, MI

#33 Jan 30, 2013
Batch 37 Pain Is Good wrote:
<quoted text>So they were getting hot breakfasts.....
I just don't understand your gratification with being irrelevant.
Bob

Big Rapids, MI

#35 Jan 30, 2013
SeenItBefore wrote:
<quoted text>
I just don't understand your gratification with being irrelevant.
Probably caused by having to eat cold cereal for breakfast.

Pretty good indication that BatchyBoi never served in the military, or if he did it was in the rear with the gear.

I rmember that C-Rats had a dinner called ham and eggs...... Gross to look at, but quite tasty if it was dark out!
Ginger

Holland, MI

#36 Jan 30, 2013
Batch 37 Pain Is Good wrote:
<quoted text>Sounds like you have had practiced with them..... Tell us more.....
Does the wittle wifey know about you wanting to hear sexual experiences on the internet?

Batch 37 Pain Is Good

Farmington, MI

#37 Jan 30, 2013
Bob wrote:
<quoted text>
Probably caused by having to eat cold cereal for breakfast.
Pretty good indication that BatchyBoi never served in the military, or if he did it was in the rear with the gear.
I rmember that C-Rats had a dinner called ham and eggs...... Gross to look at, but quite tasty if it was dark out!
Ah ha! Now I know how you paid for college....... Good on you. Thanks. Oh, we did not train with rations in LEO training.......
Batch 37 Pain Is Good

Farmington, MI

#38 Jan 30, 2013
Ginger wrote:
<quoted text>
Does the wittle wifey know about you wanting to hear sexual experiences on the internet?
We were just curious what slow and sloppy was like for oversized EBT users.....
Ginger

Holland, MI

#40 Jan 30, 2013
Batch 37 Pain Is Good wrote:
<quoted text>We were just curious what slow and sloppy was like for oversized EBT users.....
So you fantasize about overweight women?

The wife's a real heifer isn't she.
Batch 37 Pain Is Good

Farmington, MI

#41 Jan 30, 2013
Ginger wrote:
<quoted text>
So you fantasize about overweight women?
The wife's a real heifer isn't she.
No, just wondering how it is anatomically possible while feeding off the EBT program........
Ginger

Holland, MI

#42 Jan 30, 2013
Batch 37 Pain Is Good wrote:
<quoted text>No, just wondering how it is anatomically possible while feeding off the EBT program........
If you were a productive member of society, you wouldn't have time to sit around and fantasize about about these things.

Here's a few sites for you to drool over (you might just see me and fulfill your obsession).
Don't forget the kleenex

thefatwomen.co m
www.freakingnews.co m/Fat-Women
fatwomenmovies.co m

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Grand Rapids Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Holder Says He Regrets Fox Reporter Subpoena .... 4 hr DR X 3
Democrat's Husband Caught Stealing Republican C... 9 hr Phil 3
21st century huberis flips the bird to national... Wed bobolinq 1
Sturgis latino festival (Aug '07) Wed sturgis urinal 6
Hillary says, "Businesses Don't Create Jobs" Wed Oneal 3
"I was in a state of denial:" West Mi... Wed cora arch 1
Voting Machines Changing R Votes To D Votes ...... Wed Oneal 4
Grand Rapids Dating
Find my Match

Grand Rapids People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Grand Rapids News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Grand Rapids

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]