Strange Low Frequency Noise in Home

Posted in the Grand Rapids Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Batch 37 Pain Is Good

Oxford, MI

#1 Jan 28, 2013
There is something strange at our place as we hear day and night a very low frequency sound coming from the Northside of the our house. Seems this is occurring all over the Planet. If you step outside the noise is gone. Turn off the main breaker and the noise is still there. Windsor Ont. has commissioned a study for their City because they have the same problem. The only thing that changed around here is a new cell tower. Only a guess that the new tech may be causing. Any one with a tech background know what is happening with this strange phenom....

Since: Mar 09

Grandville, MI

#2 Jan 28, 2013
It's Obama checking on you.
Dr X

Byron Center, MI

#3 Jan 28, 2013
LFMP (Low Frequency Magnetic Pulse)phenomena. Not everyone can sense it although most people will be able to when they're in the Alpha state (the state in which you are beginning to fall asleep). The reason it subsides when you walk out of the home is because it loses most of its resonance, meaning it has less hollow mass (inside of home) to cause vibratory sound. It is caused by the tower and can be really annoying. White noise, typically an air filtration system can mask it though super-sensitive individuals may actually "feel" it as opposed to just an audible.
Batch 37 Pain Is Good

Brighton, MI

#4 Jan 28, 2013
Dr X wrote:
LFMP (Low Frequency Magnetic Pulse)phenomena. Not everyone can sense it although most people will be able to when they're in the Alpha state (the state in which you are beginning to fall asleep). The reason it subsides when you walk out of the home is because it loses most of its resonance, meaning it has less hollow mass (inside of home) to cause vibratory sound. It is caused by the tower and can be really annoying. White noise, typically an air filtration system can mask it though super-sensitive individuals may actually "feel" it as opposed to just an audible.
Yeah, we can hear it all day. Mrs. Batch works from home all day and she feels it. I just hear it without physical reaction. Tonight we took a ride through our township and followed the noise all the way to the probable source. More investigation is needed on another evening.
SeenItBefore

Jenison, MI

#5 Jan 28, 2013
"If you step outside the noise is gone."
but yet
"Tonight we took a ride through our township and followed the noise all the way to the probable source."

Don't worry. It's the conservative UFOs reactivating getting ready to pick you and take you to your utopia.
Really

Berrien Springs, MI

#6 Jan 29, 2013
SeenItBefore wrote:
but yet
"Tonight we took a ride through our township and followed the noise all the way to the probable source."
Don't worry. It's the conservative UFOs reactivating getting ready to pick you and take you to your utopia.
I am sure this is your attempt at humor, but if you were to be serious for just a second, your post is just another example of elitists (on both sides) who refuse to admit that there are certain sounds that people can hear that not everyone can hear. It's call "sensitivity".
Bob

Big Rapids, MI

#7 Jan 29, 2013
Batch 37 Pain Is Good wrote:
There is something strange at our place as we hear day and night a very low frequency sound coming from the Northside of the our house. Seems this is occurring all over the Planet. If you step outside the noise is gone. Turn off the main breaker and the noise is still there. Windsor Ont. has commissioned a study for their City because they have the same problem. The only thing that changed around here is a new cell tower. Only a guess that the new tech may be causing. Any one with a tech background know what is happening with this strange phenom....
If you were a Democrat, I'd say that you were a victim of electronic noise pollution........

However, in your case, the best bet would be for you to consider this as nothing more than a new version of the age old sound of a cash register ringing up more sales. Rejoice in the fact that some corporation is now making more money, and be happy that you have a front row seat to watch the show.

Whatever you do, don't complain about it. And never, NEVER, consider contacting the EPA if your health begins to fail because of the constant bombardment of this noise into your personal space. Take the DR's advice and find some other source of noise you can use to drown out the other noise you find annoying.

Remember that corporations are people too!
Batch 37 Pain Is Good

Southfield, MI

#8 Jan 29, 2013
SeenItBefore wrote:
but yet
You poor uneducated sod... You can hear it through the car if you turn off the vehicle.... This helps eliminate other background noise.....
SeenItBefore

Jenison, MI

#9 Jan 29, 2013
Really wrote:
<quoted text>I am sure this is your attempt at humor, but if you were to be serious for just a second, your post is just another example of elitists (on both sides) who refuse to admit that there are certain sounds that people can hear that not everyone can hear. It's call "sensitivity".
Oh I get it. Be serious about what you think should be serious but you get to define what isn't serious to others.
SeenItBefore

Jenison, MI

#10 Jan 29, 2013
<quoted text>You poor uneducated sod... You can hear it through the car if you turn off the vehicle.... This helps eliminate other background noise.....
Okay, then lets try this one. It's the buried submarine antenna in Michigan's UP transmitting to all the U.S. nuclear subs that if gun control goes through they are to join the attack and take over the country for the liberals.

Hey, it's doesn't have to be serious. Just like all those little dig bombs you drop on a regular basis. Like "tax the poor because they are poor".
Bob

Big Rapids, MI

#11 Jan 29, 2013
Hey Batch.....

You don't buy your tinfoil hats from Nokia, do you?
Working stiff

Wayland, MI

#12 Jan 29, 2013
<quoted text>You poor uneducated sod... You can hear it through the car if you turn off the vehicle.... This helps eliminate other background noise.....
Pay no attention to those liberal broads, those women are wacked. Sibbie, Boobie, and Bluetits are just lonely.
Ginger

Holland, MI

#13 Jan 29, 2013
SeenItBefore wrote:
<quoted text>
Okay, then lets try this one. It's the buried submarine antenna in Michigan's UP transmitting to all the U.S. nuclear subs that if gun control goes through they are to join the attack and take over the country for the liberals.
Hey, it's doesn't have to be serious. Just like all those little dig bombs you drop on a regular basis. Like "tax the poor because they are poor".
I'll bet he sees little green men also.
Ginger

Holland, MI

#14 Jan 29, 2013
Bob wrote:
Hey Batch.....
You don't buy your tinfoil hats from Nokia, do you?
And his wife buys low frequency vibrators from the 'Hustler' store.
Batch 37 Pain Is Good

Brighton, MI

#15 Jan 29, 2013
Ginger wrote:
<quoted text>
And his wife buys low frequency vibrators from the 'Hustler' store.
Sounds like you have had practiced with them..... Tell us more.....
Batch 37 Pain Is Good

Brighton, MI

#16 Jan 29, 2013
Well, I did find the source. As typically happens, the progressive libs had nothing to contribute to bettering the community or helping others.....
St Stephen

Grand Rapids, MI

#17 Jan 29, 2013
Tip your tinfoil hat a little to the left.

That should do it, no need to thank me.
SeenItBefore

Jenison, MI

#18 Jan 29, 2013
Well, I did find the source. As typically happens, the progressive libs had nothing to contribute to bettering the community or helping others.....
So, that I know of, no one on here lives in your area...you go and find the source and the progressive libs had nothing to contribute to bettering the community or helping others... Boy does that sound familiar. It's our fault because we couldn't point you to the source whereabouts YOU live.
Batch 37 Pain Is Good

Southfield, MI

#19 Jan 29, 2013
SeenItBefore wrote:
<quoted text>
So, that I know of, no one on here lives in your area...you go and find the source and the progressive libs had nothing to contribute to bettering the community or helping others... Boy does that sound familiar. It's our fault because we couldn't point you to the source whereabouts YOU live.
It is call rugged individualism. The problem exists worldwide and the City of Windsor has a study coming.... Further, I thought maybe the Topix people may have read or experienced it. But the fact remains that all the left had was attacks.....
SeenItBefore

Jenison, MI

#20 Jan 29, 2013
<quoted text>It is call rugged individualism. The problem exists worldwide and the City of Windsor has a study coming.... Further, I thought maybe the Topix people may have read or experienced it. But the fact remains that all the left had was attacks.....
Just getting it straight here. YOU want to be serious and get help on Topix when all you do is attack? Again, sounds all too familiar.

So I suppose this means you'll not divulge the source. But then you didn't in the post where you said you found the source, so....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Grand Rapids Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Secret Service Director Julia Pierson resigns 3 hr DR X 2
College football roundup: Ohio State starts the... (Sep '13) 5 hr Go Blue Forever 1,400
What do you think of U-M's new football coach? (Jan '11) 10 hr Hugh Jass 27
What Doctors Think About Obamacare 13 hr Batch 37 Pain Is ... 2
Obama Admin. Caught Spying On Koch Bros.? 13 hr Batch 37 Pain Is ... 2
Obama attends only 41.2% of his intelligence br... 18 hr Rob 5
is it time to worry about the new england patri... 19 hr bobolinq 1
Grand Rapids Dating
Find my Match

Grand Rapids Jobs

Grand Rapids People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Grand Rapids News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Grand Rapids