“Yup, I'm trouble with dimples”

Since: Oct 07

Grant, MI

#2612 Nov 28, 2007
outdoors lover wrote:
<quoted text>
lol we had one of the beady eyed rats loitering on my porch last winter. He drove my dogs nuts and was always in my garbage. I didn't mind him too much till I walked outside one night & he was standing there growling at me teeth bearing. Well he learned not to recken with me. lol anyone have a recipe for opossem stew?
when I lived at home with my mom we had one that would come and check out the grill after we cooked dinner. my mom took a pic and titled it "Opossum it's what's for dinner". they are cute when they are little but they get UGLY quick.

“Yup, I'm trouble with dimples”

Grant, MI

#2613 Nov 28, 2007
we will be keeping little duckling in our thoughts up here in grant. keep us posted.

who is Sam???

“Congrats to all Graduating”

Since: Aug 07

Muskegon, MI

#2614 Nov 28, 2007
hmmmmmmm wrote:
<quoted text>
Naw! that would be the Clampett's favorite dish to eat on the pool table.
EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW W...lol
My mom's husband, use to eat possim...YUCK!he would say, if you see any possim out there shoot me one of em critters...UM pa pa , we are in the city limits????SO! those make good eating.
EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!
turtle, squrril, coon, uugh!
I had a cat fish in my tank, he said, ya, keep feedin em, he will make me a good snack one day!
lol, I miss him.He was funny.

Muskegon, MI

#2615 Nov 28, 2007
Suzy - Grand Rapids wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL no he's been around for some time and the cats are used to him. He runs like mad when the cats move and he certainly doesn't hang around any of us humans. He's not a pet at all he's just a constant visitor much like the turkey and deer I have running amuck in my back yard.
I was just telling HM yesterday about william feeding the racoon, that thing is huge.
we have a bad problem of wild cats down there.
the racoon keeps them away(dont get mad).
I use to be afraid of him, He has a little bit of property, a apple tree in the back deer feed off of, but it is in the city....right by the river.
it is so wierd to be in the city and see all these wild animals.
I see a possium and RUN!
I just remember one showing me teeth, WOW!
NOW, I asked about you being afraid of the cats because will's little racoon friend, kills kittens.
I thought that a possium would as well.
Do you have property?(probablly a stupid question)
I would love to have property like She devil....
I would love to have horses, it would be so nice to have the girls play outside and not have to worry...
about the issues we deal with.
sorry, I got way off topic.

Muskegon, MI

#2616 Nov 28, 2007
Dispatch Jim wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't think the post was meant to upset anyone either. I'm just saying I can understand how Bri felt after reading it. I've had to go back through and re-read the posts plenty of times in order to understand it. I don't want any one else to leave either. I wish Bean and TC would come back to us. I'm glad I found this site, and have met you all!
I do not wish for anyone to leave, the people who do not care for me have alwyas been nice enough to not speak to me, I knew where we stood.
I have respect for that.
I know how to ignore as well.
I am not going to keep anything dragging.
I just wanted to get it off my chest and move on.
Thank you for taking the time and understanding where I am coming from, I would never wish anyone to be bean to another in account of how I feel.
(not saying that I think you are being mean, I do not)
Have a wonderful day!
Bri

Muskegon, MI

#2617 Nov 28, 2007
yoooo hoooooo wrote:
Daughter/daddy stuff, that is like when I was a little girl and my dad would take me to all the parades, all bundled up in a snowsuit and boots and mittens and scarf. Could barely waddle but I was sure warm and toasty and tickled to be with my Dad. I can still remember the scent of his aftershave. These memories you are building, your little girl will cherish as she gets older.
your right, those are the memories I remember more than anything.
I can remember more from those days than I can adult hood!

Since: Jul 07

Grand Rapids, MI

#2618 Nov 29, 2007
outdoors lover wrote:
<quoted text>
P&C, I have everyone else on Myspace do you mind if I add you too? I will send you a message letting you know who I am.
got your message, and requested you, due to the private settings!!!

Since: Jun 07

Saint Leonard, MD

#2619 Nov 29, 2007
worried no more wrote:
My 6 year old daughters test results came back and they were negitive!!! I hope all of the other patiants that visited Dr. Stokes will also be the same.
Happy dance for you and your daughter

“I think I am an All Right Girl”

Grand Rapids

#2620 Nov 29, 2007
LMAO!!
zot wrote:
<quoted text>
zot say.........at truck stop on 76th street lady has picture of albino squirrel its awesome to view
zot also say.judging by post about squirrel after barbus post zot make new video series called
SQUIRRELS GONE WILD
lol
all squirrels are 18 yrs old at time of filming
Samantha

Grand Rapids, MI

#2621 Nov 29, 2007
Wow this doesn't seem like a good news site anymore. I think I have had enough. Take care ladies.

Grand Rapids

#2622 Nov 29, 2007
Mamma Duck prayers with you today.

Worried no more that is great news for your daughter!

yooooohoooo welcome to our happy family!

Yes ladies and gents it is happy goods friends that I consider family! Going to have a busy day so I will try to keep up no promises though!:)

Cloud Nine

#2623 Nov 29, 2007
Momma Duck....Prayers with you today. I hope all has gone well and you managed to get some sleep.

Barbus have a great day and hope to hear from you.

And my good news. I survived my grand kids again last night. Had them two nights in a row my daughter has a new job works from 6 to 9, but that is ok I love having them around. Just difficult to get my wrapping done with 3 kids under foot.

Have a great day all and remember this is a GOOD NEWS thread.

Since: Jun 07

Saint Leonard, MD

#2624 Nov 29, 2007
EmmaRae, congrats on going blue, and love the pic. what kind of dog is that?
Mamma Duck prayers with you and little duck today.
oops, I missed yoooohooo, welcome
Suzy, I forgot to request you last night, I will try and remember tonight.
Barbus. Wings meet Tampa Bay tonight, I will miss Drapes :( I hope he is back soon.

“Go Tigers!”

Detroit, MI

#2625 Nov 29, 2007
Happy Thursday everyone! Only 1 more day till the weekend. Mrs. Dispatch is working Saturday, and the little one will be with the Grandparents. Looks like I get some quiet time!! Have a great day all.

“Personal responsibility is key”

West Michigan

#2627 Nov 29, 2007
Bri Bri 73 wrote:
<quoted text>
EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW W...lol
My mom's husband, use to eat possim...YUCK!he would say, if you see any possim out there shoot me one of em critters...UM pa pa , we are in the city limits????SO! those make good eating.
EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!
turtle, squrril, coon, uugh!
I had a cat fish in my tank, he said, ya, keep feedin em, he will make me a good snack one day!
lol, I miss him.He was funny.
Now that is REALLY gross!!!

Grand Rapids

#2626 Nov 29, 2007
Stick around I promise it will get back to normal right Ladies and Gents?
Samantha wrote:
Wow this doesn't seem like a good news site anymore. I think I have had enough. Take care ladies.

Grand Rapids

#2628 Nov 29, 2007
I got back to you on my space about 15 minutes ago! I normally survice my grandkids to but when I have three of them they just ware me out! The last time I had them it was from 8:00 in the morning to almost 10 pm yikes! That was a long day for grandma.....
EmmaRae wrote:
Momma Duck....Prayers with you today. I hope all has gone well and you managed to get some sleep.
Barbus have a great day and hope to hear from you.
And my good news. I survived my grand kids again last night. Had them two nights in a row my daughter has a new job works from 6 to 9, but that is ok I love having them around. Just difficult to get my wrapping done with 3 kids under foot.
Have a great day all and remember this is a GOOD NEWS thread.

Grand Rapids

#2629 Nov 29, 2007
Yeah everyone will miss Drapes he is so fast hopefully Ozzie will be in net tonight?
KBs mom wrote:
EmmaRae, congrats on going blue, and love the pic. what kind of dog is that?
Mamma Duck prayers with you and little duck today.
oops, I missed yoooohooo, welcome
Suzy, I forgot to request you last night, I will try and remember tonight.
Barbus. Wings meet Tampa Bay tonight, I will miss Drapes :( I hope he is back soon.

Grand Rapids

#2630 Nov 29, 2007
whoooohooo for you Dispatch enjoy it!
Dispatch Jim wrote:
Happy Thursday everyone! Only 1 more day till the weekend. Mrs. Dispatch is working Saturday, and the little one will be with the Grandparents. Looks like I get some quiet time!! Have a great day all.

“Personal responsibility is key”

West Michigan

#2631 Nov 29, 2007
I am kind of excited about the snow we are supposed to get this weekend! After last year's brown Christmas (remember, we didnt get snow until mid january?) I cant wait to have the lights from my Christmas decorations bouncing off the white stuff.

And hey, if its going to be cold, like, bitterly cold, it might as well be pretty out!:)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Grand Rapids Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
'Netflix for libraries' comes to Grand Rapids: ... 42 min Who 1
College football roundup: Ohio State starts the... (Sep '13) 2 hr Go Blue Forever 1,710
cattle ranchers 9 hr SUSAN PAGE 1
Local News Women (Apr '09) 22 hr Casual Observer 2,343
hillary is a shoe-in for the top spot Wed Batch 37 Pain Is ... 6
A Modality for Pain Reduction Tue britt05 1
How Liberal Pantywads React To Brain William's ... Tue Gville Jim 10
Grand Rapids Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Grand Rapids People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]