Thank you Consumers!
Power Is On Early

Syracuse, NY

#1 Jun 20, 2009
With all of the outages in Michigan, we were expected to be out until Sunday at 11 PM! At 4 PM today, tadah! The lights went on!
Thank you consumers workers! You rock!

Since: Oct 08

Jackson, MI

#2 Jun 21, 2009
Power Is On Early wrote:
With all of the outages in Michigan, we were expected to be out until Sunday at 11 PM! At 4 PM today, tadah! The lights went on!
Thank you consumers workers! You rock!
The "in the trenches" linemen do fabulous work ... however, when they tell you a day/time for restoration, it is usually the worst case scenario ... then when it comes on "early", bingo, they're heroes ..:)

“love, loyalty, friendship”

Since: Sep 08

Dutchville

#3 Jun 21, 2009
Over 50 wrote:
<quoted text>
The "in the trenches" linemen do fabulous work ... however, when they tell you a day/time for restoration, it is usually the worst case scenario ... then when it comes on "early", bingo, they're heroes ..:)
Sort of like Scotty from the original Star Trek :)

We complain here sometimes about Consumers, but Wayland has Great Lakes- they won't work with past due accounts and do a whole lot more shut-offs.
Power Is On Early

United States

#4 Jun 24, 2009
Wow! Such "optimists"! You assume I'm that type of shallow person who only celebrates when it works out in my favor!

Thanks!

“Go Red Wings!!!”

Since: Oct 07

Plainfield Township MI

#5 Jun 24, 2009
I appreciate the guys and gals that go out in bad weather year round to get our power back on!!! Thank you for all you do to get our lights, heat/air conditioning etc...back on!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Grand Rapids Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
A Preacher Said ... THAT? 2 hr Batch 37 Pain Is ... 6
News Rosalynn Bliss 5 hr TheKaisho 23
Local News Women (Apr '09) 7 hr a commenter 2,495
Poor Donald 9 hr Batch 37 Pain Is ... 70
My Mistake as a Voter 9 hr Batch 37 Pain Is ... 8
News Woman hit while crossing 28th Street ID'ed 9 hr Batch 37 Pain Is ... 16
Here We Go Again Wed Batch 37 Pain Is ... 41
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Grand Rapids Mortgages