Casual Observer

Holland, MI

#1993 Mar 28, 2013
Rick Perry wrote:
Again...can we please talk about Sarah Brodhead from FOX17? Homegirl is smokin hot.
Yeah, if you like staring at crater size moles on her forehead. She also needs to hit the gym, and not just drive past it.
Casual Observer

Holland, MI

#1994 Mar 28, 2013
RedWing19 wrote:
Loved it after she had that baby. Those things were DDD's
That was ONE lucky baby! And with what she wore today?....WOW! They are STILL beautiful. Lauren Stanton's are nice as well, as are Laura Velasquez'. But Lauren needs some wrinkle cream...BIG TIME, otherwise the new boyfriend will be walking out on THAT!
Casual Observer

Holland, MI

#1995 Mar 28, 2013
RedWings19 wrote:
And by the way, what a smokin body that Laura Velazquez has. That little skin tigth dress on Sat was amazing
She was a softball player up at CMU, and now does a lot of running. That body is TONED ! She just needs to obliterate that unibrow!
Super Rick

Grand Haven, MI

#1996 Apr 2, 2013
News 8 Daybreak and Noon news are definitely the best watching for babes. I think Emily is amazingly hot and I agree with RedWings and Casual regarding her body and how great it looks in certain outfits.

Amanda Jarret appears to have a hot thin body, though it's hard to tell in some outfits. Looks trim and sexy.

Laura V could be super hot. Her body does look amazing. Wardrobe and makeup could use a little work

Would love to see any of these ladies wear more tight or low cut clothes on the air. Love when Emily wears tight dresses or skirts that show her figure. The other girls should follow suit.

I usually do switch over to see what Lauren is wearing in WZZM, but she rarely tops any of my 3 News 8 hotties.
JJ Richardson

Grand Haven, MI

#1997 Apr 2, 2013
Couldn't agree with you more, Rick! WOOD tv needs to take advantage of the talent they have. Would love to see the wardrobes re-worked a bit. Look at how sexy and professional CNN and Fox News dress their attractive reporters. GR stations should take notice! Would love to see more skin from Emily and Laura!
George W

Grand Haven, MI

#1998 Apr 3, 2013
Yeah, Laura Velasquez is totally hot. A totally great ass when she turns to point at the map. She looks so athletic and toned!!

Kate Tillotson on channel 3 is pretty hot, but a little on the skinny side.
Horhay

Hudsonville, MI

#2000 Apr 3, 2013
Susie Geha was amazingly hot also, though ugly as a ditch full of worms.
Calvin Klein

Southfield, MI

#2001 Apr 3, 2013
We are talking about professionals here, people, not roller derby chicks! WOOD TV is not the Playboy channel!
Hugh

Hudsonville, MI

#2002 Apr 3, 2013
Calvin Klein wrote:
We are talking about professionals here, people, not roller derby chicks! WOOD TV is not the Playboy channel!
You can certainly say that again!
Heff

Hudsonville, MI

#2003 Apr 3, 2013
You can certainly say that again!
Super Rick

Spring Lake, MI

#2004 Apr 4, 2013
They don't need to go all Playboy Channel/Naked News. Just saying more people would make sure to tune in if they occasionally wore some outfits that were a little sexier. Can still be professional and sexy. Works for Fox News channel
Country Joe

Spring Lake, MI

#2005 Apr 4, 2013
I totally agree. Better wardrobes on the beautiful anchors and reporters would help. Emily looks great today in a jacket that is well tailored to show her figure. Skin is a bonus, but just don't hide the body in clothes that don't fit properly.
Donegan2011

Chicago, IL

#2006 Apr 5, 2013
Is Sarah Brodhead or Nicole Didionato from Fox 17 single?
Judge Judy

Brighton, MI

#2007 Apr 6, 2013
Hard to believe, but there IS someone on WOOD TV even more irritating than Terri Deboer! If Dani Carlson would stop editorializing the news and quit waving her hands and bobbing her head, I might be able to listen to what she says. Her body movements are just plain irritating. Do NOT slant the news by voice inflection or body language. Let US, the viewers, decide.
Pandora

Mount Morris, MI

#2008 Apr 8, 2013
I might be able to watch WOOD TV's Dani Calrson IF she got botox on her face to limit excessive and extreme facial expression, a muzzle on her mouth to stabilize it and handcuffs to keep her from excessive hand gestures. But, on second thought....she's just not worth it.
Tarry D

Hudsonville, MI

#2009 Apr 8, 2013
Whats all this talk about Dani. Can we get the focus back where it belongs - on me?
Hutch

Portage, MI

#2010 Apr 8, 2013
Compared to that blond chick in the Menard's commercial Dani looks like she's on thorazine.
Country Joe

Grand Haven, MI

#2011 Apr 10, 2013
I agree that Dani's style of reporting isn't ideal. But she's pretty good looking and seems to have a great body. She's far from my favorite, but has potential if they actually dressed the female anchors/reporters better (ie not giant men's blazers on everyone)
Rod

Hudsonville, MI

#2012 Apr 10, 2013
Country Joe wrote:
I agree that Dani's style of reporting isn't ideal. But she's pretty good looking and seems to have a great body. She's far from my favorite, but has potential if they actually dressed the female anchors/reporters better (ie not giant men's blazers on everyone)
I hear ya big fella! Why couldn't they get Victoria's Secret as a sponser, then have all the gals dress in lingeree. I really believe this could increase viewership.
Lyon

Southfield, MI

#2013 Apr 12, 2013
If male WOOD TV viewers only had a brain....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Grand Rapids Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Al Sharpton's Marchers in New York City Chant "... 1 hr Oneal 15
College football roundup: Ohio State starts the... (Sep '13) 2 hr Go Blue Forever 1,494
Jesus Steals Christmas Back From Satan 4 hr Oneal 11
pope-a-dope Sat Really 3
welcome to the new black america Sat Really 6
Experience a historical Christmas in downtown G... Fri DrX 71
Review: Kitten Flower Boutique Fri Brit 1
Grand Rapids Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Grand Rapids People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Grand Rapids News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Grand Rapids