Old Duffer

Hudsonville, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

Terri De Boor fills out a sweater nicely, occaisionally shows a little leg, and has a nice smile. Who cares if any correlation between the weather she forcasts and what actually happens is purely coincidental? I'm just saying even a blind squirrel finds an occaisional nut.
RedWing19

Muskegon, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2013

Judged:

God that Emily Linnert has some great cans!
RedWing19

Muskegon, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2013

Judged:

Loved it after she had that baby. Those things were DDD's
April

Weston, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2013

Why can't WOOD TV hire reporters with talent? Does WOOD TV look for broadcasting school rejects? Do they hire from the bottom of the graduatin class? I get dizzy watching the Ditz Twins Amanda Jarrett and Dani Carlson.
Penelope

Hudsonville, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2013

April wrote:
Why can't WOOD TV hire reporters with talent? Does WOOD TV look for broadcasting school rejects? Do they hire from the bottom of the graduatin class? I get dizzy watching the Ditz Twins Amanda Jarrett and Dani Carlson.
Well there better then the titz twins, Tarry and Emily. What would you rather watch, a little head bobbin or breasts bouncing?
SOS in Mesa

Glendale, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2013

Penelope wrote:
<quoted text>
Well there better then the titz twins, Tarry and Emily. What would you rather watch, a little head bobbin or breasts bouncing?
Silly question, breasts bouncing.
Television Eye

Hudsonville, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2013

Looks like the pervert machine is cranking up again after a bit of a rest.

D
o any of you GR rubes watch WWMT?(That's channel 3 in case any of you are having troubles with your letters.) Newbie Sherene Tagharobi puts all the WOODY women to shame! Poor little thing is always standing out in the snow while doing her reportage, though...with her assets all bundled up and lashed in place against the cold. Can't wait for the warm weather and the "live at the beach" dispatches from her!

Note to Kate T.: Eating is good -- you ought to try it sometime.
Critical Eye

Collins, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2013

Judged:

Would I rather watch head bobbin' or breasts bouncing?

The answer to both is: NO!
Jacqueline

Milan, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2013

Judged:

I just met Terri DeBoer@ the GR Home & Garden Show. After all that has been written about her, I thought she would be unapproachable, but she was very friendly, polite and sincere even tho I was probably invading her privacy. She took time to ask where I lived and was very complimentary about my hometown. She is much smaller and younger looking than she appears on TV. She could not have been nicer.
Penelope

Hudsonville, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 5, 2013

Judged:

Jacqueline wrote:
I just met Terri DeBoer@ the GR Home & Garden Show. After all that has been written about her, I thought she would be unapproachable, but she was very friendly, polite and sincere even tho I was probably invading her privacy. She took time to ask where I lived and was very complimentary about my hometown. She is much smaller and younger looking than she appears on TV. She could not have been nicer.
Jackie - couple of questions. First - your not her daughter Jacqueline are you? And secondly - was she fully dressed or in her nudist colony attire? Seriously, I believe that Terri is a great person, wonderful weather guesser, and a hottie to boot! Thanks for the positive report. Like my mother always taught me: if you can't say something nice about someone, lie.
Rick Perry

Grand Rapids, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2013

Judged:

Again...can we please talk about Sarah Brodhead from FOX17? Homegirl is smokin hot.
RedWings19

Muskegon, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2013

I miss the days of Terri Deboer and her push up bras. Those things were like 3d pushin out at me. Boring black shirts and sweaters these days. Think sping and tight shirts!
RedWings19

Muskegon, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2013

Judged:

And by the way, what a smokin body that Laura Velazquez has. That little skin tigth dress on Sat was amazing
Penelope

Hudsonville, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2013

You guys and you infatuation with breasts are demented. This thread is about broadcast journalism, not Playboy after dark. Give these professions credit for their broadcast expertise and quit oggling their cans!
lolpenelope

Holland, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 15, 2013

Penelope wrote:
You guys and you infatuation with breasts are demented. This thread is about broadcast journalism, not Playboy after dark. Give these professions credit for their broadcast expertise and quit oggling their cans!
actually this thread was about hot local newswomen before it got derailed by someone who hates terri deboer for like 80 pages
Ashley

Owosso, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 17, 2013

So, it is St. Patrick's day and Terri is wearing RED. Does the Devil Wear RED? I do not think anybody hates Terri Deboer. They just want her to look professional....not like Kendra Wilkinson. Bloggers are gonna pound her until she gets it right.
Carmen

Pinckney, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2013

Can WOODV TV do ANYTHING right? Too often, when the Today Show breaks for local weather....a programmed weather map pops up without commentary. Sometimes, Terri pops in breathless with her hair messed up and drones temps and weather conditions. This is sooooo unprofessional.
Finger Pointer

Hudsonville, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2013

Carmen wrote:
Can WOODV TV do ANYTHING right? Too often, when the Today Show breaks for local weather....a programmed weather map pops up without commentary. Sometimes, Terri pops in breathless with her hair messed up and drones temps and weather conditions. This is sooooo unprofessional.
I've got to agree. This latest weather she dumped on us sucks!
Come on Terry, it's spring!
Dead Time

Owosso, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2013

Hello, WOOD TV? Is anybody HOME? When the TODAY show breaks for local weather, you're supposed to BE there. This is not a good time to take a coffee break and create dead time for viwers. Do your job or get out.
Paul Mitchell

Whitmore Lake, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

How hard would it be to update Laura Velasquez's hair? I have seen witches with more sytlish hair. Terri's hair looks better but needs to be shorter because she has a long face.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

30 Users are viewing the Grand Rapids Forum right now

Search the Grand Rapids Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Fifth Third Bank loses $202 million (Jul '08) 9 min JACK 216
What about the Malaysian jetliner? 32 min AlwaysLostForever 47
Juneteenth - " celebrating the end of slavery 1 hr Jim 769
College football roundup: Ohio State starts the... (Sep '13) 13 hr www 1,274
4 held nude in Saginaw jail seek damages on det... (Mar '08) Sun My Son My Son 38
Why Do Men and Women Like To Be Called Mommy or... (Nov '08) Sat hehe 88
Why does French Onion soup give me such foul sm... (Mar '09) Sat Barbie 47
•••
•••
•••
•••

Grand Rapids Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Grand Rapids People Search