intothegrv

New Kensington, PA

#1891 Aug 29, 2012
Did you see Laura Velasquez and Terri DeBoer this morning? And check out Laura's arms! She must work out. Laura towered over Terri standing next to her. She would crush Terri in an apartment catfight.
Michigan Guy

Grand Rapids, MI

#1892 Aug 29, 2012
intothegrv wrote:
Did you see Laura Velasquez and Terri DeBoer this morning? And check out Laura's arms! She must work out. Laura towered over Terri standing next to her. She would crush Terri in an apartment catfight.
That is really good to know.
Sue

Fenton, MI

#1893 Aug 29, 2012
It's good to see that Terri Deboer no longer shops in the teen department @ Meijer's. Somebody must have told her she's over 50...not under 20.
Kim

Grand Rapids, MI

#1894 Aug 29, 2012
Sue wrote:
It's good to see that Terri Deboer no longer shops in the teen department @ Meijer's. Somebody must have told her she's over 50...not under 20.
Get a life Sue. You're just jealous because Terri has the body of a thirty year old!
Wood Pecker

United States

#1895 Aug 31, 2012
Amanda Jarretts hair instantly grew about 4 inches!
8 tracker

Muskegon, MI

#1896 Sep 6, 2012
Someone should tell Teri to wear a black bra when you wear a black see though sweater
Ebony

Fenton, MI

#1897 Sep 6, 2012
8 tracker wrote:
Someone should tell Teri to wear a black bra when you wear a black see though sweater
This will take 2 years and 3,000 e-mails. Sigh......
Kimberly

Grand Rapids, MI

#1898 Sep 7, 2012
8 tracker wrote:
Or no bra at all.
Marla

Plymouth, MI

#1899 Sep 9, 2012
Kim wrote:
<quoted text>
Get a life Sue. You're just jealous because Terri has the body of a thirty year old!
Terri does have a pretty good bod...if you overlook that she hikes her breasts even with her shoulders.
Casual Observer

Holland, MI

#1900 Sep 10, 2012
Kim wrote:
<quoted text>
And the face of Mr. Ed.
Mister Ed

Hudsonville, MI

#1901 Sep 14, 2012
Casual Observer wrote:
<quoted text>
And the face of Mr. Ed.
I hear ya and I resent that remark!
Nemo

Hudsonville, MI

#1903 Sep 18, 2012
Marla wrote:
<quoted text>
Terri does have a pretty good bod...if you overlook that she hikes her breasts even with her shoulders.
And just where would you like her to hike them to?
Set - hike one, hike two.
Rand

Southfield, MI

#1904 Sep 24, 2012
Whats with WOOD TV? Can't they hire anybody with just a bit of talent? The new men cannot talk.....cannot put one word in front of the other and the new women cannot stop talking, bobbing their head and gesturing like windmills.
Fill Tower

Portage, MI

#1905 Sep 25, 2012
Rand wrote:
Whats with WOOD TV? Can't they hire anybody with just a bit of talent? The new men cannot talk.....cannot put one word in front of the other and the new women cannot stop talking, bobbing their head and gesturing like windmills.
Please feel free to apply and put your money where your mouth is.
Casual Observer

Holland, MI

#1906 Sep 26, 2012
Even tho she is uglier than the Obama presidency, thanks to Rachel Ruiz for forgetting nipple tape on today's 8West. Must have been cold in your studio today. Those things are the size and hardness of walnuts!

And on behalf of the Blue Man Group, NICE touch at flashing your beaver to them about 5 times.

Jordan Carson....yum! You are SO hot !!!
California Girl

Lyons, MI

#1907 Sep 29, 2012
Terri Deboer has some competition as Worst Dressed Broadcaster.

Did ya see that black Biker Girl tiered lace leatherette outfit Ann Romney wore on a late-night talk show?
intothegrv

Muskegon, MI

#1908 Sep 29, 2012
I am an unabashed fan of Terri Deboer. I think she is so hot. I have met her on the set of Eight West, and she is more beautiful in person compared to TV.
Bailey

Lansing, MI

#1909 Oct 1, 2012
intothegrv wrote:
I am an unabashed fan of Terri Deboer. I think she is so hot. I have met her on the set of Eight West, and she is more beautiful in person compared to TV.
Terri Deboer might be nice...although I have heard rumors to the contrary...but she is not "beautiful" by any stretch of the imagination.

As a regular viewer, I do not care about beauty. Just give me the weather without insulting my eyeballs with too-long yellow hair and age-inappropriate attire.

As for the rest of the WOOD-TV crew, please stop editorializing the news. We can decide for ourselves. Skip the "ain't it awful" ad libs.
Tony

Lansing, MI

#1910 Oct 1, 2012
Casual Observer wrote:
Even tho she is uglier than the Obama presidency, thanks to Rachel Ruiz for forgetting nipple tape on today's 8West. Must have been cold in your studio today. Those things are the size and hardness of walnuts!
And on behalf of the Blue Man Group, NICE touch at flashing your beaver to them about 5 times.
Jordan Carson....yum! You are SO hot !!!
JORDAN CARSON hot? She acts like a Terri Deboer wanna be.
Rand

Oxford, MI

#1911 Oct 4, 2012
Fill Tower wrote:
<quoted text>
Please feel free to apply and put your money where your mouth is.
I am an ENGINEER. I would not expect a broadcaster to be able to design a bridge or a high rise, but I think I could read a page of news without irritating the public.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Grand Rapids Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bengazi is back 1 hr pipedream 145
tex-mex visits white house . . . without invita... 15 hr bobolinq 1
Who do you support for Lieutenant Governor in M... (Oct '10) 16 hr Amy 96
Quote of the Day (Jun '08) 16 hr Times are a Changing 2,848
Back in Iraq. WMD's? oil? 16 hr Really 64
MI Who do you support for Attorney General in Mich... (Oct '10) 20 hr Go Blue Forever 128
College football roundup: Ohio State starts the... (Sep '13) 20 hr Go Blue Forever 1,377
•••
•••
•••

Grand Rapids Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Grand Rapids People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Grand Rapids News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Grand Rapids