Local News Women
Bikola

Cumming, GA

#1710 Aug 25, 2011
BkByer wrote:
<quoted text>
Listening to the weather men give the same effing forcast 3 times over is 30 minutes is a bit much.

But, who am I? Just another viewer.
Great, now we have to put up with your spelling and grammatical errors PLUS we get the privilege of your lame attempt at disguising swear words. I don't dare call it a "cuss" word, because then I know that you - BKByer - will tell me it's not one. Even though I think I've proven here that I'm a bit more adept with my grammar skills..

No, no..you're not just another viewer. You are the high judge and jury sitting atop your throne at the rest stop.
OJay

Grand Rapids, MI

#1711 Aug 26, 2011
Take your personal rants offline, trash talkers!
Vidal

United States

#1712 Aug 27, 2011
Laura Valasquez is wearing more make-up. I guess this is in lieu of an updated hairstyle.
dog

United States

#1713 Aug 27, 2011
I think Laura is hot. She has a very firm looking chest today
Tucker

Webberville, MI

#1714 Aug 27, 2011
Have you listened to Laura Valesquez's VOICE? It kinda makes you wonder why she went into broadcasting. She should be BEHIND the camera...not in front of it!
Its Getting Old

United States

#1715 Aug 27, 2011
Tucker wrote:
Have you listened to Laura Valesquez's VOICE? It kinda makes you wonder why she went into broadcasting. She should be BEHIND the camera...not in front of it!
Have you ever wondered why YOU were born? You're obviously not a very happy, content or bright person are you.

All your comments are getting VERY old.

Leviticus 19:16

'You shall not go about as a slanderer among your people, and you are not to act against the life of your neighbor; I am the LORD.'
Laura V

Littleton, CO

#1716 Aug 27, 2011
Tucker wrote:
yeah,,,,,but I got my training from Terri, and she say's as long as I wear tight fitting sweaters that show my boobie's I'll allways have a job at woody T-V.
So stick it!
Kathie Lee

Bellevue, MI

#1717 Aug 31, 2011
This thread is about Local News Women.....so the female broadcasters ARE fair game. Frankly, I do not see any slander....just frank opinions.
dangersucks

Holland, MI

#1718 Aug 31, 2011
the original intent of the the thread was to discuss hot local news women, until it got derailed by that troll who incessantly posts about terri deboer.

so please, kindly, shut the f- up and get the f- out.

thanks!:)
Casual Observer

Holland, MI

#1719 Sep 1, 2011
Is there ANYTHING hotter in local news right now, than the freshly divorced Lauren Stanton on TV-13? I think not...she is GORGEOUS !!!
Loren

United States

#1720 Sep 1, 2011
It appears that Kathie Lee wins this one! The heading at the top of every page on my computer indicates Local News Women. Nowhere does it say "Hot." So, that must be an individual, though invalid, interrpretation.

Who is Terri Deboer?
Alexandra

Bellevue, MI

#1721 Sep 2, 2011
Hey, it only took 2 years and 1,600 posts to get Terri Deboer to drop the Playboy Bunny look. It should take half as long and fewer blogs to get Laura Valesquez out of the dated 80's.
Casual Observer

Holland, MI

#1722 Sep 2, 2011
Well said in post 1718, dangersucks ! To me, Emily Linnert is running neck and neck with Lauren Stanton. The Terri DeBoer thing died long ago. We get it, already!...back in 2009!
dog

United States

#1723 Sep 3, 2011
Keep it going Laura V. Nice sweater puppies today
Shondra

Bellevue, MI

#1724 Sep 4, 2011
So, now what are you going to say after, "So-and-so is hot?"

Duh.
Taylor

Bellevue, MI

#1725 Sep 5, 2011
Local News Women are just a small blip on the screen. I cannot think of anyone with potential to make national broadcsting.
Casual Observer

Holland, MI

#1726 Sep 6, 2011
Okay "Shondra", let's see. Local news women.

Catherine Behrendt (former news anchor)...disgusting! Between you and your partner, the West Michigan version of "The View" doesn't work. Same goes for Terri DeBoer and Rachel Ruiz over on channel 8. Then again, why would ANYONE watch "The View"

Suze Geha...disgusting.'Nuff said.

Emily Richett...needs more air for her brain.

Sara Brodhead...no talent, needs to learn how to hold a pencil properly. All she needs is to show her prehensile tail. Also, needs to find a permanent fix for that recurring MOLE problem on her forehead.

Janice Allen...good teleprompter reader. That's about it.

Juliet Dragos....time to hang it up. retire with Phil and live out your days.

Lauren Stanton and Emily Linnert still look great this morning! Lauren seems alot more upbeat since she dumped the old man. But Emily, don't get so dramatic. Not every story is worth the effort!

What the local stations need to do, is get rid of 99% of the MALE news anchors. They are pathetic!

That's what I'd say, "Shondra". good enough for ya?

Since: Dec 08

United States

#1727 Sep 6, 2011
Lauren isn't too shabby but Emily Linnert is the hottest. Cute with a sweet personality.
Candida

Deerfield, IL

#1728 Sep 7, 2011
Terri De Boer had a perky rack when this thing started but she's starting to droop now from old age.
Megan

Greensburg, IN

#1729 Sep 7, 2011
Terri can't give up her ruffled tops and short skirts. She looks like a cafe curtain from the waist up......and a pup tent from the waist down.

Terri, watch your own video clips and you will see that short skirts, not tucked in, make your thighs look as big as China.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Grand Rapids Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
East Grand Rapids Mugshots and Criminal Arrest ... (Sep '16) May 25 east 3
News Holland's Hispanic population growing (May '08) May 23 bonds77 396
Poll What about Obama's wife? (Aug '10) May 20 Horrific 378
Sonic's GR History? (Sep '09) May 12 Cdoxie 15
News The cold, hard facts about seven winter driving... (Nov '14) May 10 then thaw Floods ... 2
The Geek Group May 10 Redrider87 1
Old things and places we remember from the Gran... (Feb '09) May 9 Wyoming Bob 1,174

Grand Rapids Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Grand Rapids Mortgages