Local News Women
Jayne

United States

#1670 Jul 9, 2011
It seems that Terri has ditched the ridiculous underwire push-up bra for something a little more age appropriate and flattering. She looks like like a Valley Girl and more like a meteorologist these days.
Dakota

Coopersville, MI

#1671 Jul 12, 2011
Terri DeBoer looks like a biker chick.
Susann Watch

Mount Pleasant, MI

#1672 Jul 14, 2011
Geha is now working for WZZM? Giant reach 13, hope all works out for you.
dog

United States

#1673 Jul 17, 2011
As soon as my wife gets in the shower, i am going to rub one off to laura v this morning
From the Office

United States

#1674 Jul 18, 2011
It looks like Terri DeBoer DID get the memo to dress better. She is now approaching Suzanne Geha's age so she better pay attention.
Craig

English, IN

#1675 Jul 19, 2011
WOOD-TV should have dumped Terri Deboer instead of Suzanne Geha who is a REAL pro!
Isadora

Noblesville, IN

#1676 Jul 19, 2011
Thankfully, Terri Deboer has lowered the bridge on that underwire, push-up bra that pushed her nipples under her chin!
Barbara

Grand Blanc, MI

#1677 Jul 20, 2011
Obscene talk and viewpoints. I think I will only look at the news in half-hour increments - then turn to CNN or Fox. Most of the news presented is so tragic and depressing ... I really do believe it is affecting all our lives in a personal way due to the fact most of the negative news is coming from either the State police or city police departments. It is so depressing. I feel sorry for the elderly people who listen to it. They probably have a nightmare or two - unless theirs is a relatively active lifestyle. There has got to be something better to hear about in the world besides the negativity spewed from the news media of accidents, murders, murder trials, missing persons, vigils, funding problems, crime. I would like to hear and read about more positive news from around the state. And news of people helping other people to improve their lives. Otherwise, all I can relate to is that West Michigan sucks.

“Taz say Hi”

Since: Jan 08

Holland,MI

#1678 Jul 21, 2011
Barbara wrote:
Obscene talk and viewpoints. I think I will only look at the news in half-hour increments - then turn to CNN or Fox. Most of the news presented is so tragic and depressing ... I really do believe it is affecting all our lives in a personal way due to the fact most of the negative news is coming from either the State police or city police departments. It is so depressing. I feel sorry for the elderly people who listen to it. They probably have a nightmare or two - unless theirs is a relatively active lifestyle. There has got to be something better to hear about in the world besides the negativity spewed from the news media of accidents, murders, murder trials, missing persons, vigils, funding problems, crime. I would like to hear and read about more positive news from around the state. And news of people helping other people to improve their lives. Otherwise, all I can relate to is that West Michigan sucks.
I came to the conclusion a long time ago that our news is seriously skewed toward the negative. If you pay attention to the stories, you would think that crime is running rampant and we are steadily facing more dangers in our lives, yet statistics show that crime, for the most part has been declining for a number of years. Instead of factual reporting taking center stage, drama is number one.
dangersucks

Holland, MI

#1679 Jul 21, 2011
it's because negative news gets higher ratings than positive news. that in itself is pretty depressing.

higher ratings = more money
Emmanual

United States

#1680 Jul 21, 2011
Also...lower necklines, shorter skirts=more male viewers and higher ratings.
Jim Bob

Ravenna, MI

#1681 Jul 22, 2011
Terri Deboer is showing more skin as she is interviewing for a job with national FOX broadcasting.
News Geek

Holland, MI

#1682 Jul 25, 2011
Three words....

Mmmmm......Lauren Stanton.

I see she is no longer married, too!
Sassy

Bellevue, MI

#1683 Jul 28, 2011
Terri Deboer looks more classy....less trashy these days. She finally got the memo that it is OK to dress-your-age-professional.
Sylvia

United States

#1684 Jul 29, 2011
Did you see Snow White (aka Terri Deboer) this morning? Her lavendar top looks like it was plucked from a pleated and ruffled Disney character. Does she let an 8th grader pick out her clothes?
Barbara

Grand Blanc, MI

#1685 Jul 29, 2011
I am trying the half-hour increment of news and then turning the channel. Listening more is relatively a waste of time. You can see that they are trying to put younger faces on the TV. A laugh for them all - I would not want their job. And what ever happened to Ms. Jennifer Moss? She has escaped our scrutiny !
Rebecca

Grayling, MI

#1686 Aug 7, 2011
I have no problem with Jr. apparel and sassy hairstyles. I just don't like them on 50 year olds! Men do not seem to have this problem.
Danny Boy

Franklin, IN

#1687 Aug 8, 2011
Hey! Terri DeBoer has some competition! Emily Linnert is showing us her tits.
Keisha

Portage, MI

#1688 Aug 9, 2011
Do ya think Laura Velasquez could do something with her stringy, thin, retro 80's hairdo?
Olivia

Bellevue, MI

#1689 Aug 12, 2011
Well, if Terri, stuck in the 80s, can change....so can Laura!

Whoever said thin, stringy and straight is beautiful?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Grand Rapids Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
are the protesters going to jump 2 hr Oneal 52
Old things and places we remember from the Gran... (Feb '09) Fri Dena 1,161
News Caught on tape: man beats dogs (Mar '08) Fri Go Blue Forever 156
Poll Any parents of children in jail forum (Jul '09) Feb 20 Carter 58
Art Van Scam (Oct '08) Feb 18 MUman 50
Texas Girl With a Great Plan (Sep '12) Feb 15 Gaxtell 74
News GR man charged in 2002 Kalamazoo murder (Aug '08) Feb 15 Like to know 28

Grand Rapids Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance