“Taz say Hi”

Since: Jan 08

Holland,MI

#1406 Oct 27, 2010
pfromd wrote:
Who are some of West Michigan's hottest news anchors? The "router roulette resident" (singular) in Ohio, Pennsylvania, and Maryland has spoken...hundreds of times. It's no secret as to actually who this poster is. It seems her opinion on this thread is that Terri DeBoer isn't one of them. EVERYONE gets it. So move on, stay ON the topic, and pick out an attractive one.
I vote for Lambrini Lukidis and Hailey Frances.
Good choices
News

United States

#1407 Oct 27, 2010
Lauren Stanton has that "girl next door" look. Very wholesome and pretty.
Robin

Portland, MI

#1408 Oct 27, 2010
The "improve your looks" message has been received by Terri DeBoer and it appears that she is trying to look more professional and less skanky.

So, whatever has been said WORKED.
Nick

Bellevue, MI

#1409 Oct 27, 2010
Can we assume that the Terri DeBoer wardrobe debacle is finally OVER?

Boy, talk about being non-responsive to viewers!!!
Mallet

Santa Clara, CA

#1410 Oct 27, 2010
Nick wrote:
Can we assume that the Terri DeBoer wardrobe debacle is finally OVER?
Boy, talk about being non-responsive to viewers!!!
If Someones Wardrobe On Tv Bothered You, You Would Contact The Station Directly. Not Post On A Message Board.
Cynthia

Bellevue, MI

#1411 Oct 27, 2010
One of the boys is waaaay behind in reading the history of this thread.

You students need to spend more time doing your homework and less time worrying about Local News Women.....unless, of course, it is your friend's mother.
Randolph

Eaton Rapids, MI

#1412 Oct 28, 2010
Mallet wrote:
<quoted text> If Someones Wardrobe On Tv Bothered You, You Would Contact The Station Directly. Not Post On A Message Board.
In America, we do not capitalize every word in a sentence. We also use an apostrophe to show posession. Every sentence needs a subject.

Learn to read and write English or go home!

“Taz say Hi”

Since: Jan 08

Holland,MI

#1413 Oct 28, 2010
I doubt very much that the station or Ms. Deboer ever even noticed the comments on Topix as the station has it's own on line comments feature on their web site.That said, I find it interesting that most of the negative comments showed IP addresses well out of the viewing area of the station, indicating to me that the posters had never even seen Ms. Deboer's appearance.
meghan

United States

#1414 Oct 28, 2010
Terry needs to cut her hair. She looks like a hound dog. She tries too hard to be middle-age sexy and ends up looking like a yellow-haired clown.
Kelly

United States

#1415 Oct 28, 2010
Gentle Taz wrote:
I doubt very much that the station or Ms. Deboer ever even noticed the comments on Topix as the station has it's own on line comments feature on their web site.That said, I find it interesting that most of the negative comments showed IP addresses well out of the viewing area of the station, indicating to me that the posters had never even seen Ms. Deboer's appearance.
I live out of the viewing area and I watch WOOD TV8 videos online.

Since Topix is on the web, commentary from all parts of the world is possible.

This is 21st century technology. ANYTHING is possible!
Hailey

United States

#1416 Oct 28, 2010
The SW Michigan people think their opinion on TOPIX is the only one that counts.

I live on the East coast, but I pay property taxes in SW Michigan and have familly ties there.

So, I keep up with WOOD TV and other area broadcasters.
TOPIX is waaaay bigger than the SW Michigan enclave.
Rex

United States

#1417 Oct 28, 2010
Are you SEERIOUS? I travel for my job and live out of a suitcase. I watch wood tv on my laptop in the airport and on the airplane. duh!
sarah

United States

#1418 Oct 28, 2010
that's what I love about topix. i did not know you could get it everywhere. thanks.
Mallet

Mount Morris, MI

#1419 Oct 28, 2010
Randolph wrote:
<quoted text>
In America, we do not capitalize every word in a sentence. We also use an apostrophe to show posession. Every sentence needs a subject.
Learn to read and write English or go home!
Thanks U Four Ur Comments. InterNets Language Is Trickery At Times. Eye Hopes Two Learn English Moor Better.randOlPh With Ur Knows Sew Bright.
Eugenia

Eaton Rapids, MI

#1420 Oct 28, 2010
Gentle Taz wrote:
Where have you BEEN?

ANYBODY can watch whatever they want online!

Do you think it was a COINCIDENCE that Terri DeBoer changed her hair color, improved her hairdo and had a wardrobe make-over?

There have been almost 1,400 comments over a nearly 2-year time span....and you think they went unnoticed???

Man, what planet are you ON?
GONZO

Eaton Rapids, MI

#1421 Oct 28, 2010
Terri Deboer did not making changes WILLINGLY.
Keegan

Albany, IN

#1422 Oct 28, 2010
Frankly, I find the discussion about Terri more interesting than the moronic "so-and-so is HOT."
Booorrring! And, so WHAT?
Sydney

United States

#1423 Oct 28, 2010
To the simplistic woman who thinks this thread is only about HOT local news women:

"Oh, I looooove her hair. I loooooove her nose. I loooooove her tits and her toooooooeeees!"

How moronic!
jojo

United States

#1424 Oct 28, 2010
What I hate about Terri DeBoer:

Marilyn Monroe hair
Too tight sweaters
Too light, see-thru colors
Clothing that is distracting
Pietra

United States

#1425 Oct 28, 2010
Let's talk about what we LOVE about Terri:

When she is absent

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Grand Rapids Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Grand Rapids man robbed at Nunica Rest Stop (Jan '09) 1 hr Batch 37 Pain Is ... 7
College football roundup: Ohio State starts the... (Sep '13) 1 hr Buffalo Bull 1,374
Back in Iraq. WMD's? oil? 2 hr Batch 37 Pain Is ... 59
Bengazi is back 2 hr Batch 37 Pain Is ... 108
Quote of the Day (Jun '08) 5 hr Times are a Changing 2,840
'We Don't Have a Strategy' to Fight ISIS t 7 hr JustA_person 26
three white guys get wacked . . . Thu bobolinq 1
•••
•••
Grand Rapids Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Grand Rapids Jobs