Comments
721 - 740 of 2,297 Comments Last updated Tuesday Aug 26
SunMaid

Grand Rapids, MI

#731 Aug 16, 2010
Just a shame that she has to put her little "raisins" into a size 40C cup. But, it's job security for the folks at the Cottonelle plant.
Mac

Morgantown, IN

#732 Aug 16, 2010
Terri, people are making FUN of you. People are talking about your breasts, for Pete's sake.

Throw away those too tight shirts and step out of those camp khakais.

Remember, you are on television.
Kirk Would

Grand Rapids, MI

#733 Aug 16, 2010
I still wanna spunk her up !
Janelle

Morgantown, IN

#734 Aug 16, 2010
It looks like Teri is being relieved of many of her weather duties.

We can only hope WOOD TV has put her on the back burner until she figures out how to dress.

She needs to reflect the dress code of women her age in Southwest Michigan......not disgust them.
Sassy Cindy

AOL

#735 Aug 16, 2010
Come on people, do you morons all think Terri cares who you are and your asinine comments on how she dresses. Get a life people, get a job or something. Pea brains who sit home and worry how a woman dresses.
Deidre

United States

#736 Aug 17, 2010
Terri, by your own admission, you are a casual, t-shirt and khakai gal.

If you can't be bothered dressing up for us, why don't you get a job with parks and recreation?
Kirk Would

Grand Rapids, MI

#737 Aug 17, 2010
What was she wearing this morning? The top to a clown suit? Is that the dust ruffle to a bedside table? She now needs clothing from Art Van to cover her upper body? Looks like she "may be playing golf" today too, as once again, she isn't wearing her wedding ring.

At least Dee Morrison dresses respectably. Emily Linnert does as well. Why?

Oh that's right....they're not having an ongoing mid-life crisis that screams "HEY LOOK AT ME" !

“Knocking at your Door”

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

#738 Aug 17, 2010
Yet all of you still tune in everyday just to see what she is wearing. Like I said the other day Wood TV's ratings must be through the roof.
Crossfire

United States

#739 Aug 17, 2010
Kirk Would wrote:
What was she wearing this morning? The top to a clown suit? Is that the dust ruffle to a bedside table? She now needs clothing from Art Van to cover her upper body? Looks like she "may be playing golf" today too, as once again, she isn't wearing her wedding ring.
At least Dee Morrison dresses respectably. Emily Linnert does as well. Why?
Oh that's right....they're not having an ongoing mid-life crisis that screams "HEY LOOK AT ME" !
Get a life.
Dr J

Finchville, KY

#740 Aug 17, 2010
Terri, I "get" it.

You are a 13-letter word and it is not "meteorologist" it is "EXHIBITIONIST!"

“Knocking at your Door”

Location hidden

#741 Aug 17, 2010
Dr J wrote:
Terri, I "get" it.
You are a 13-letter word and it is not "meteorologist" it is "EXHIBITIONIST!"
What world do you live in? Not even close. Rachel was showing more skin this morning on 8 West than Teri was and it wasn't Teri wearing pink today it was Rachel.

Teri is actually much more conservative than most female personalities we see in the news. Have you ever watched CNN or Fox News? Lots of short skirts, form fitting clothes and lots and lots of pink. Go ahead Google "Women news anchors" and see what you come up with.
Kirk Would

Grand Rapids, MI

#742 Aug 17, 2010
And yet, you tune in to 8West to check on Rachel Ruiz? Otherwise, how would you know?

BUSTED there, Grim !

On my days off, I watch a lot of the other stations, and yes, there are FAR better female anchors on the major networks. Rachel is old baggage around here at the studio.

You must be as sick and twisted as those you tell to back off.
Peggy Sue

AOL

#743 Aug 17, 2010
It really is sad how women on this forum just love to tear Mz DeBoer apart for her attire. Ladies get a life, job, lose weight, find a man, not enough sex, on and on. Jealousy ladies is how you degrade others because your too lazy to do something with yourselfs. Nothing wrong with her dressing code. Now get off your wide asses and get a life.

“Knocking at your Door”

Location hidden

#744 Aug 17, 2010
Kirk Would wrote:
And yet, you tune in to 8West to check on Rachel Ruiz? Otherwise, how would you know?
BUSTED there, Grim !
On my days off, I watch a lot of the other stations, and yes, there are FAR better female anchors on the major networks. Rachel is old baggage around here at the studio.
You must be as sick and twisted as those you tell to back off.
Ummm I never said I don't watch TV 8.
Nathan

Fowlerville, MI

#745 Aug 17, 2010
On a scale of 1 to 5....with 1 being the least offensive and 5 being the most offensive:

Rachel (show us your thighs) Ruiz is a 2.
Terri (show us your honkers) DeBoer is a 5.
Bone Head

Jenison, MI

#746 Aug 17, 2010
Time to STOP slinging mud at Terri DeBoer........lets start with Suzanne Geha! Did anyone watch the 6 p.m. news on woodtv tonight (08/17)? She looked like a wanna be 4th grader with her black dress with that yellow tulip print apron on it. Looked like she was going to cook dinner with her apron on! Gawd, she is an annoying wench!
Bone Head

Jenison, MI

#747 Aug 17, 2010
Nathan wrote:
On a scale of 1 to 5....with 1 being the least offensive and 5 being the most offensive:
Rachel (show us your thighs) Ruiz is a 2.
Terri (show us your honkers) DeBoer is a 5.
How do you even know Nathan? You can't pick woodtv up out there in Ohio!
Bone Head

Jenison, MI

#748 Aug 17, 2010
Mac wrote:
Terri, people are making FUN of you. People are talking about your breasts, for Pete's sake.
Throw away those too tight shirts and step out of those camp khakais.
Remember, you are on television.
Jealous are you? You probably weigh 450 pounds soaking wet!

“Knocking at your Door”

Location hidden

#749 Aug 18, 2010
You look great this morning Teri. Don't let anyone tell you any different.
Kate

Vernon, MI

#750 Aug 18, 2010
Here's the difference between Rachel and Terri:

You noice Rachel's thighs and then you notice other things.

However, Terri's hooters overcome everything else.....like deer in the headlights.

She is like a carricature of a an aging blonde with too-big breasts.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Grand Rapids Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
why war with isis? 5 hr Colonel Sanders 19
Plafkin Brothers-McDonalds, Home of the Famous ... (Jun '13) 5 hr Colonel Sanders 9
Old things and places we remember from the Gran... (Feb '09) 6 hr wiz 934
'We Don't Have a Strategy' to Fight ISIS t 10 hr Phil 9
The cheerleaders with their tight skirts are v... Thu Phil 1
College football roundup: Ohio State starts the... (Sep '13) Thu Buffalo Bull 1,326
Liberty University Law School Dean: Gay Marriag... Thu Batch 37 Pain Is ... 314
•••
•••
•••

Grand Rapids Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Grand Rapids People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••