Local News Women
T-Man

Lansing, MI

#41 Apr 19, 2009
I think if all of the "hot" news women formed their own news channell here in West Michigan it would quickly have the highest ratings & most watched. Most of them are excellent quality and very professional too, not just hot.

Unfortunately that will never happen, and unfortunately there is an equal amount of awful looking local news women too whom I will not name but I know you can easily figure it out.

“Taz say Hi”

Since: Jan 08

Holland,MI

#42 Apr 19, 2009
At one time (many years ago) Juliet Dragos looked pretty good. I remember one time she did a story on beaches and was on camera in a bikini and open shirt. YUM! Then she gained quite a bit of weight :(

Since: Mar 09

United States

#43 Apr 19, 2009
T-Man wrote:
I think if all of the "hot" news women formed their own news channell here in West Michigan it would quickly have the highest ratings & most watched. Most of them are excellent quality and very professional too, not just hot.
Unfortunately that will never happen, and unfortunately there is an equal amount of awful looking local news women too whom I will not name but I know you can easily figure it out.
LMAO
The Hooters News Hour.

“Taz say Hi”

Holland,MI

#44 Apr 19, 2009
Beam-James Beam wrote:
<quoted text>
LMAO
The Hooters News Hour.
"The Naked News"

“Dude, Where's my car?”

Location hidden

#45 Apr 19, 2009
Gentle Taz wrote:
<quoted text>
"The Naked News"
I'll watch that! What channel? LMAO
T-Man

Lansing, MI

#46 May 1, 2009
I like it when they sent out one of the hot news women to a live story in the rain, or outside on a very hot summer day. Anytime you see an attractive news lady showing skin , or looking more normal is great! Better than all the corny ridiculous outfits they wear while in the studio!

“Taz say Hi”

Holland,MI

#47 May 1, 2009
Hurley35 wrote:
<quoted text>I'll watch that! What channel? LMAO
I believe it's on the internet. As my budget is pretty tight, I pass on paying their subscriber fees. You can see a teaser segment where they start out, but have to pay to see them in their full glory. They strip as they report the news and only get down to bra and panties in the teaser.
dude

Southfield, MI

#49 May 1, 2009
I think Val Leggo on WZZM has a cougar sort of look to her.

“Dude, Where's my car?”

Location hidden

#50 May 1, 2009
dude wrote:
I think Val Leggo on WZZM has a cougar sort of look to her.
Val Lego? I think she has that overly lean, marathon runner look to her. I don't personally find that attractive...

Since: Sep 07

Grand Rapids, MI

#51 May 1, 2009
Hurley35 wrote:
<quoted text>Val Lego? I think she has that overly lean, marathon runner look to her. I don't personally find that attractive...
She doesn't look all that bad considering she's about 80 years old.

And who the hell does her make-up?

“Dude, Where's my car?”

Location hidden

#52 May 1, 2009
dragon_fly121 aka steve wrote:
<quoted text>
She doesn't look all that bad considering she's about 80 years old.
And who the hell does her make-up?
She's been on LAV before and I think she's only in her 30's. It's that skinned out, runners look that makes her look older I think.

Since: Sep 08

United States

#53 May 2, 2009
Gentle Taz wrote:
At one time (many years ago) Juliet Dragos looked pretty good. I remember one time she did a story on beaches and was on camera in a bikini and open shirt. YUM! Then she gained quite a bit of weight :(
She drives me nuts with all those facial expression while her cohost is talking. Their format has them sharing stories more than the others and it make the news seem like a grade school play. I can't stand watching her or them usually.

United States

#54 May 2, 2009
Hurley35 wrote:
<quoted text>Wow, I wouldn't have guessed that one. Wasn't Juliet married to the old Chief of Police though? I'm talking 10 - 15 years ago and I can't remember his name.
Hegarty married the City Clerk who just retired last year.

United States

#55 May 2, 2009
FrigginIdiots wrote:
Has anyone else noticed what motherhood has done to Rachel Ruis hoohas. OMG Got milk, does a body good.
I saw her a few month ago on the noon news, before I knew she was pregnant. She had some kind of top on that was tied tight under her chest. I am sure that the camera lens added to the effect making it look like her chest was going to come through the screen. I was almost stunned that someone did not look at the "effect" that they had created in the studio and change the shot to a face close up before the FCC came over and pulled the plug. There was no nudity or even skin exposed but the effect was kind of like she was asking every teenage boy, and middle aged codger, "How do you like these puppies?"

“Dude, Where's my car?”

Location hidden

#56 May 2, 2009
GR Pete wrote:
<quoted text>
Hegarty married the City Clerk who just retired last year.
Hargarty, that's the name I couldn't remember. Wasn't he married to Juliet years ago though?

United States

#57 May 2, 2009
Hurley35 wrote:
<quoted text>Hargarty, that's the name I couldn't remember. Wasn't he married to Juliet years ago though?

Not that I recall, I heard years ago that she was "seeing" an old Wyoming Chief or Deputy Chief now retired. Then when the subject came up with my source he denied recalling telling me that. It could be that when she came to town she was out and about with a few local celebs and that got rumors going.
Branson

Southfield, MI

#58 May 2, 2009
Don't know about Juliet. Terri Haggarty is married to former GR Police Chief, William Haggarty (I'm unsure about the spelling). Terri's father is a retired and since passed away GR Fireman.

Wyoming's long time police chief was Lowell Henline. I don't know anything about him.
GrandRapids

Saint Charles, IL

#59 May 3, 2009
Alvin wrote:
I think Juliette Dragos is cute.
Your kidding right ? Just watch her she is so in LOVE WITH HERSELF yuck.
Mary

United States

#60 May 3, 2009
Ellen wrote:
<quoted text>Nope! If you'd like to confirm it, look at her profile on WZZM. She mentions something about her cat and her husband Phil Dawson. I was kinda shocked myself. Also, during New Years Eve a friend of mine had seen them walking around downtown G.R.
That is correct. They both worked in Lansing together. juliet got the anchor here, Phil was in Lansing until years later is position opened up.
Mark

Byron Center, MI

#61 May 3, 2009
Living Large2 wrote:
Susan Geha. Now that is a hunk of burnin love! Doesn't everyone agree?
Where the I just threw up in my mouth judging icon?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Grand Rapids Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Old things and places we remember from the Gran... (Feb '09) Sat Tommy Z 1,009
News College football roundup: Ohio State starts the... (Sep '13) Sat tom wingo 2,224
News WZZM13 WATER COOLER - Weird 'shoe tree' in nort... (May '08) Jul 3 toni 15
What a [exletive-deleted] gal! Jul 1 bobolinq 1
WLLA channel 64 - off the air? (Feb '12) Jun 30 remembring 16
News Boy With Autism Gets A Special Gift At Field Day Jun 28 Really 23
trump triumphant! Jun 27 Batch 37 Pain Is ... 6
More from around the web

Grand Rapids People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Grand Rapids Mortgages