Local News Women
Casual Observer

Holland, MI

#2325 Jul 12, 2014
Thanks Alana Nehring for your fantastic display on Thursday. Your rock-hard nipples were SCREAMING to get out of that sexy ed dress! Keep up the good work!

I will miss Laura V., and I think Stacia Kalinowski is HOT !!!
I Think

Grand Rapids, MI

#2327 Jul 12, 2014
I think Casual Observer is a very lonely single person who sits around all day watching TV just hoping that he'll see a hard nipple or 2 to comment on

So, when you see that do you play with your tiny little package then too?

Get a life old man
Casual Observer

Holland, MI

#2328 Jul 14, 2014
Shannon wrote:
So, meteorologist Laura Velasquez has joined a Denver TV station. Could you take the Bobsey twins, Dani Carlson and Amanda Jarrett, with you?
Ha! Not until they dismiss the ebonics-plagued Leon Hendricks and Marc Thompson along with them. Those two couldn't read a simple teleprompter if their lives depended on it. I'm quite certain they drink before going on-air. Also, their "proof reader" of the screen crawls is pathetic. Last week, the man who was convicted of spying on a nude woman at a health club, was said to be spying on naked females at PLANT Fitness.

By the way, "I Think", if you would view the entire thread, it has to do with the appeal of LOCAL NEWS WOMEN, so obviously, you are going to see remarks about their bodies and appearance. Get a life before you cast your next stone!
duane

Grand Rapids, MI

#2329 Jul 18, 2014
WOW! Definitely want to nail Marlee Gunter very nice tight body
Jimbo

Rockford, MI

#2330 Jul 23, 2014
Emily Linnert from tv 8 looks too hot today. Anyone else agree.
gottondas

Pittsburgh, PA

#2331 Jul 23, 2014
Ben

Jenison, MI

#2332 Jul 23, 2014
Where's that hottie Terry De Boer been lately. That gal's too hot to let go on vacation. If she is on vacation, bring back Buck Matthews.
Wood 4 Emily

Wyoming, MI

#2333 Jul 23, 2014
Jimbo wrote:
Emily Linnert from tv 8 looks too hot today. Anyone else agree.
Emily ALLWAYS looks hot!
SOS in Mesa

Mesa, AZ

#2334 Jul 23, 2014
Ben wrote:
Where's that hottie Terry De Boer been lately. That gal's too hot to let go on vacation. If she is on vacation, bring back Buck Matthews.
You are old enough to remember Buck?
Red Wood

United States

#2335 Jul 30, 2014
Terri n Rachael lookin hot on 8west today!
Marty

Grand Ledge, MI

#2336 Aug 14, 2014
I'll be glad when the little boys go back to school.

Did Dani Carlson inherit Terri's middle-age crazy clothes? A see-thru black nylon blouse and slip is OK for a cocktail party.....but not for TV news. Her head bobbing has morphed into face making.
RedWings19

Muskegon, MI

#2337 Aug 20, 2014
Miss those days when Terri used to sport her rack out there. Boring drab clothes this summer has me changing the channel. One other hand, Emily's amazing rack is perfect
Zee

Charlotte, MI

#2338 Aug 26, 2014
What's with the see-thru, nylon blouses on female broadcasters? How do you spell TACKY?
Casual Observer

Holland, MI

#2339 Sep 5, 2014
duane wrote:
WOW! Definitely want to nail Marlee Gunter very nice tight body
That would be Marlee GINTER...and you could drive a Mack truck thru the gap in her front teeth.
Casual Observer

Holland, MI

#2340 Sep 5, 2014
Stephanie Webb has nice breasts. A little plump,(butt) nice breasts!

Hannah Saunders is hot!

I'm glad Terri DeBoer is gone. Her ship (The Santa Maria) sailed a LONG time ago.
Wolf Wolf

Clawson, MI

#2341 Sep 8, 2014
WOOD-TV BREAKING NEWS. There is a 1-car crash on the Interstate. No one is hurt. Traffic has now slowed. BREAKING NEWS. BREAKING NEWS. Puh-leeze spare us the details of non news or we will not believe you when there IS news! You lose credibility with viewers when you try to making something out of nothing.
Casual Observer

Holland, MI

#2342 Sep 8, 2014
WZZ-13...

THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU! for cranking up the A/C in the studio this past Saturday morning. Alana Nehring's "high beams" were JUMPING out of that red dress! They were stiffer than a wedding night penis! She was looking SMOKING HOT !

And...Well said, "Wolf Wolf" !
Neely

Grand Ledge, MI

#2343 Sep 11, 2014
WOOD-TV. I used to think that was is wrong with WOOD-TV was the rum-dumb, incompetents they hire. But, now I think it is the administrators of the station: the producer and director. Their ages, together, probably do not equal six decades. The news segments are riddled with miscommunication between the broadcaster and the sound and video crew....and the women in the field.....Carlson and Jarrett.....are just TERRIBLE! Do the producers and directors watch their own feeds?
Casual Observer

Holland, MI

#2344 Sep 17, 2014
Neely wrote:
WOOD-TV. I used to think that was is wrong with WOOD-TV was the rum-dumb, incompetents they hire. But, now I think it is the administrators of the station: the producer and director. Their ages, together, probably do not equal six decades. The news segments are riddled with miscommunication between the broadcaster and the sound and video crew....and the women in the field.....Carlson and Jarrett.....are just TERRIBLE! Do the producers and directors watch their own feeds?
Not when you have incompetents like Leon Hendricks, Marc Thompson, and Marlee Ginter. The video and sound crew are awful...run by early 20-somethings that are fresh out out Grand Rapids Junior College with a Radio and TV major. Susan Samples? You may as well hire JUNIOR Samples.I used to give Dani Carlson the benefit of the doubt, but she is hard to follow, as her head bobs up and down more than a $10 hooker in Vegas. Great for some things, but not for on-camera reporting. ALL local TV-stations need to STOP telling us that they are "all over a story" with team coverage from all angles, or are "on my side". Just report the f**king news and MOVE ON.
Thursday

Clawson, MI

#2345 Sep 18, 2014
EMILY LINNERT. What happened to your hair this morning? Did you get caught in Storm Team 8?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Grand Rapids Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Truly Disturbing Racism and The Silence That Fo... 7 hr RushFan666 30
News The Latest: Trump calls Election Day 'our Indep... Fri CZars_R_US 359
Old things and places we remember from the Gran... (Feb '09) Fri a commenter 1,147
News GE Aviation lops off 95 Grand Rapids jobs (Jun '08) Thu Great full GE Pro... 58
News Universal Forest Products closes five plants, p... (Jan '08) Jan 18 Madoff zionism 19
News Donald Trump defends use of "sch****ed" against... (Dec '15) Jan 14 MrsMrs90 89
Does anyone know why the Chez Ami Bowling alley... (Sep '14) Jan 14 MrsMrs90 6

Grand Rapids Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Grand Rapids Mortgages