Local News Women
RedWings19

Granby, CO

#2280 Mar 13, 2014
Might I have noticed a baby bump on Emily Linnert this morning? I am hoping so, because her boobs get absolutely massive when she is preggo! Hoping!
A Real Fan

Largo, FL

#2281 Mar 13, 2014
Clayton wrote:
What is with WOOD TV? Are they just learning? Broadcasters often mispronounce words....even names of local businesses and they miss their on-air cues. Recently, we watched a field reporter mess with her ear buds without regard to the camera recording her fumbling. Is this network run by 20 year-old interns? There is zero degree of professionalism @ WOOD TV.
Clayton, you have to be kidding about the on air personalities mispronouncing names and businesses. After Susanne Geha gave us the immortal Little Mehico after the restaurant burned down a few years ago. And she was the leader of that pack at the time.
Casual Observer

Zeeland, MI

#2282 Mar 16, 2014
A Real Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Clayton, you have to be kidding about the on air personalities mispronouncing names and businesses. After Susanne Geha gave us the immortal Little Mehico after the restaurant burned down a few years ago. And she was the leader of that pack at the time.
Leon Hendrix and Marc Thompson are the Shannon Sharpe's of news.....
Casual Observer

Zeeland, MI

#2283 Mar 16, 2014
RedWings19 wrote:
Might I have noticed a baby bump on Emily Linnert this morning? I am hoping so, because her boobs get absolutely massive when she is preggo! Hoping!

I "fully" agree, RW19....one can only imagine THAT romp in the hay. Her children will never die from malnutrition, that's for sure! On another note, Laura Velasquez has some firm breasts as well...then again, she's athletic and toned. Alana Nehring's over at TV-13 are nice too. They have a couple of new "hottie" reporters as well.

Terri DeBoer? Candidate for the "Raisinette Hall of Fame"
Hutch

Ashburn, VA

#2284 Mar 16, 2014
Well, CO, that's about the twentieth time you've used the word "raisinette" in one of your inane posts. Congratulations! Your girl LV was all tarted up this morning, but it did no good: her profile in HD is truly frightening -- she's still a double-bagger, tight bod or not. And she has a grotesquely huge head, particularly noticeable when she's standing next to Leon.
Casual Observer

Zeeland, MI

#2285 Mar 17, 2014
Hutch wrote:
Well, CO, that's about the twentieth time you've used the word "raisinette" in one of your inane posts. Congratulations! Your girl LV was all tarted up this morning, but it did no good: her profile in HD is truly frightening -- she's still a double-bagger, tight bod or not. And she has a grotesquely huge head, particularly noticeable when she's standing next to Leon.
Yo Hutch...sorry to hear of the death of Mrs. Starsky, I know you two were close. But for now, I will refer to Terri's niblets as prunes....it fits her age. And yes, LV may have a huge head, but how could you tell when she's standing next to that ape, Leon Hendriks? LOL! At least LV's tits can stand on their own, LOL!

This morning, Lauren Stanton's crow's feet have become crow's talons...HD doesn't do her many favors, but in her attire today, I say, Lauren Go Bragh-less. No doubt, she'll be lookin' for a shillelagh later this morning.

By the way...hold out hope for the return of Suzanne Yee Haw, "Hutch". You've got to be loving the fact that TV-8 has also dug up Susan Samples, troweled on a couple of pounds of spackle, and let her be part of the News8 "We're all over it" crew. I'd rather look at Hannah Saunders over on WZZM.
RedWings19

Granby, CO

#2286 Mar 26, 2014
Holy christ did Emily Linnert look great in that dress this morning! What a body, and the cold studio definately helped.
Casual Observer

Zeeland, MI

#2287 Mar 27, 2014
Lauren Stanton....thanks for wearing the tight-fitting tops!
Fashionista

Charlotte, MI

#2288 Mar 27, 2014
I like the necklaces the WOOD-TV women are wearing.

I do not like the faces Amanda Jarrett is making.

Emily Linnert is vindicated. An on-air ad indicated the steak house is LOU-ES Benton....not LEW-EE.

It is not anything new, but the contributors to this blog are mostly immature males. Come back, boys, when you graduate high school.
Hutch

Ashburn, VA

#2289 Apr 6, 2014
Yo CO...if you take a quick peek at TDB's facebook page you might be able to see those world famous raisinettes (and a camel toe?) in all their glory, c. 1990.
Mcsawby

Wyoming, MI

#2291 Apr 21, 2014
Soashamed wrote:
What the hell is wrong with you people-----
Cathering Behrendt has a disorder that keeps her weight where it is..and if you really look--she isn't that heavy anyway. Besides, she is an amazingly generous and giving human being and I see THAT--Not the body she wears! Love her spirit!
Stephanie Webb just had an enormous tumor removed from her stomach...have any of you ever been slit from one side of your body to the other? Stomach muscles don't rebound back very quickly. Recovery keeps you down and unable to exercise. Besides--She is a fun loving, caring woman who has given this city more than we can ever give back. I think she's beautiful inside and out!
Lauren Stanton is a sweet person and I don't think "Looking Hot" is big on her agenda. She's much more genuine than that!
Perhaps people would be better served if they focused on the wonderful things these people do FOR our community. When was the last time you gave up your evenings or weekends to help out at a charity event, assist a special olympian, aid a child you don't know who has leukemia or comfort the wife of a fallen soldier, positively promote your community??? You all need to look inward and see these fine women for their accomplishments and their generosity of self......None of you could hold a candle to any of them!
SHAME ON YOU ALL!! Can you get any more shallow than what I see listed above this post. These are all beautiful people!! Get a little gratitude and adjust your attitude!
very well said!
jeffry helms

Emeryville, CA

#2292 Apr 21, 2014
T-Man wrote:
Who are some of West Michigan's hottest news anchors?????
Its going to be some wet wannabe asian latino hasidic with a horrific STD who somehow got the great education wannabing a native american.
jeffry helms

Emeryville, CA

#2293 Apr 21, 2014
If you knock up one of those asian latino hasidic news anchor's--and your native american? Guaranteed Transvestite,, you'll be looking at skydiving lessons for your offspring after watching your kid cross dress and ask for the sex change operation.
El Presidente

Spring Lake, MI

#2294 Apr 22, 2014
Emily Linnert just keeps getting sexier. Wish she'd wear the tight dresses or something else that shows her off more often.

I think Laura V is totally do able. Probably a little uptight but that athletic body is so hot. Great little chest and amazing ass.

I think Marcie Kobriger on news 3 is definitely sexy. She doesn't get enough credit around here.

Lauren Stanton is gorgeous and seems like she has a wild side. I just sense it'd be a great time.

I know I'm in the minority but I think Amanda Jarrett is sexy. All you haters should just think about what she could do with all that head-bobbing, if you know what I mean ;)
Jef helms

Palo Alto, CA

#2295 Apr 24, 2014
El Presidente wrote:
Emily Linnert just keeps getting sexier. Wish she'd wear the tight dresses or something else that shows her off more often.
I think Laura V is totally do able. Probably a little uptight but that athletic body is so hot. Great little chest and amazing ass.
I think Marcie Kobriger on news 3 is definitely sexy. She doesn't get enough credit around here.
Lauren Stanton is gorgeous and seems like she has a wild side. I just sense it'd be a great time.
I know I'm in the minority but I think Amanda Jarrett is sexy. All you haters should just think about what she could do with all that head-bobbing, if you know what I mean ;)
Long as that Ruiz gal don't throw up that yellow AIDS bile on my arm while I'm fking her, I don't got a problem with her.
Rachel England

Grand Rapids, MI

#2296 Apr 28, 2014
What a bunch of losers you all are...spending your time putting down women. Not caring about people's feelings ..these women are accomplished professionals, mothers, friends and humans who deserve respect. I think you all must be pretty lonely, bored and worthless to write such trash!
lomgdong

Greenville, MI

#2297 May 7, 2014
A friend of mine told me about this adult site called nudeperfection.com . On this site were pictures of this very pretty black girl going by the name Sasha Sasha. This girls looks just like Jordan Carson. I am not saying that it is her, but everybody knows what young models will do when they are starting a modeling career. Just check it out for yourself and enjoy.

yeah right

Holland, MI

#2298 May 8, 2014
that site is filled with malware don't go to it.
rick james

Grand Rapids, MI

#2299 May 27, 2014
I gotta say I really like Susan Shaw total MILF. I guess I like her natural look and is actually pretty smart
Casual Observer

Zeeland, MI

#2300 Jun 3, 2014
Hannah Saunders from TV-13 is smokin' hot! Laura V. has a nice athletic build, and Lauren Stanton is good for her age, but spends way too much time in the sun.

To Rachel England....after I have witnessed the behavior and personality of Teri DeBoer on occasions too numerous to mention, I will say she is FAR from an accomplished professional....unless egotism is a profession. She is one of society's most hypocritical and disgusting pigs, that thinks of no one but herself. She will step on and over ANYONE for the limelight. She does NOT deserve or warrant ANY respect from me.

Please go back to the theme of this thread...it asks "Who are some of West Michigan's hottest news women." AND LIGHTEN UP !

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Grand Rapids Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Booming again: West Michigan's economy is on a ... 44 min Disco Stu 32
Donald Trump has no chance 3 hr Just Sayin 6
Brexit is America's advantage Mon RushFan666 3
Poor Little Patriots Mon RushFan666 23
Government and Green Energy Sun Idea Maker 31
Old things and places we remember from the Gran... (Feb '09) Sun Idea Maker 1,073
republican farce must stop . . . it's over GOP Sun Idea Maker 17
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Grand Rapids Mortgages