Comments
2,201 - 2,220 of 2,297 Comments Last updated Tuesday Aug 26
Kelly

Saint Petersburg, FL

#2238 Dec 22, 2013
What is the median age of the posters on this thread......about 15?
RedWings19

Muskegon, MI

#2239 Dec 31, 2013
Wow, Kelly Smith on Fox17 has just got amazing boobs and a tight body!! I Love the Weather!
Peter

Hudsonville, MI

#2240 Dec 31, 2013
RedWings19 wrote:
Wow, Kelly Smith on Fox17 has just got amazing boobs and a tight body!! I Love the Weather!
Maybe she got them for Christmas!
RedWings19

Muskegon, MI

#2241 Jan 2, 2014
Man, Terri Deboer has unloded the guns for the new year! Any time she wears stripes - look out!!
She is totally shaming Emily Linnert in the arms race.
Best morning tits on television
Max

Panama City, FL

#2242 Jan 4, 2014
Help! There are children on this thread pretending to be adults. Find another venue for your perversion, Bozos!
Kaylee

Panama City, FL

#2243 Jan 7, 2014
This thread has been hijacked by middle school boys. Concentrate on your studies and come back after you graduate from high school, kids.
Pat

Hudsonville, MI

#2244 Jan 8, 2014
Kaylee wrote:
This thread has been hijacked by middle school boys. Concentrate on your studies and come back after you graduate from high school, kids.
Don't be such a "kill joy" Kaylee. Let the kids use there imagination and creative thinking.
kayleetwo

Holland, MI

#2245 Jan 8, 2014
Kaylee wrote:
this thread hasn't been hijacked, it has always been a discussion about hot local news women. in fact, YOU are the one hijacking and trying to derail the thread with your comments.

so please kindly go away and stop trying to hijack this thread. it's unwanted and unneeded. thanks.:)
Thread4tots

Greenville, MI

#2246 Jan 8, 2014
I ♡ Emily & Laura! 2 smokin' ass hot reasons to put up with tv8. Please shitcan Leon Hendrix!!
Thread4tots

Greenville, MI

#2247 Jan 8, 2014
Evan Linnert, you are a lucky man!!
Tom

Grand Rapids, MI

#2249 Jan 9, 2014
Where is Sarah Brodhead? She's more off than on the show. Is she OK?
Thread4tots

Greenville, MI

#2250 Jan 9, 2014
Whatever happened to my steaming hot cup of chocolate, aka; Crystal Hilliard? I thought she was a talented reporter, then she just disappeared. If you are reading this Crystal, I miss ya!
R-Rod

Panama City, FL

#2251 Jan 13, 2014
As I travel around the country on business, I listen to many news broadcasts and it seems to me that WOOD-TV has a down home, folksy approach and they seem to have less talent and professionalism than many other places. Perhaps that is what the viewers want in SW Michigan. I am not saying it is good or bad. It is just different.
Enrique

Panama City, FL

#2252 Jan 13, 2014
Reading the thread, it is being written and controlled by a waitress.
threads4tots

Greenville, MI

#2253 Jan 13, 2014
?????????
Reegan

Panama City, FL

#2254 Jan 16, 2014
Anybody involved with this thread has Jell-O for a brain. Go back to your video games, kids, and if you are out of high school, go to college or get a job and make yourself a better person.
The Original

North Port, FL

#2255 Jan 17, 2014
Reegan, if these posters go back to school or get a job, where will we obtain our amusement?
Bob the Builder

Hudsonville, MI

#2256 Jan 17, 2014
The Original wrote:
Reegan, if these posters go back to school or get a job, where will we obtain our amusement?
Try looking in a mirror!
Hutch

Ashburn, VA

#2257 Jan 18, 2014
Let's get back on topic. Kelly was looking fine in stripes this morning on fox 17 even if she is an airhead. But the latter can be said of most local news and weather readers, male or female, young or old, Deboer or not. And check out Ann-Marie Green on CBS in the wee hours of the morning sometime if you want to see a professional do the news. Stunningly beautiful woman, is she, too.
Doctor Stitchentime

Holland, MI

#2258 Jan 19, 2014
Tom wrote:
Where is Sarah Brodhead? She's more off than on the show. Is she OK?
She has had to take extensive time off to go find her waistline again, and get the mole chiseled off her forehead.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Grand Rapids Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
'We Don't Have a Strategy' to Fight ISIS t 7 hr kookierecluse 11
Old things and places we remember from the Gran... (Feb '09) 7 hr kookierecluse 936
Meet The Press 10 hr Go Blue Forever 3
why war with isis? Fri Colonel Sanders 15
Plafkin Brothers-McDonalds, Home of the Famous ... (Jun '13) Fri Colonel Sanders 9
The cheerleaders with their tight skirts are v... Aug 28 Phil 1
College football roundup: Ohio State starts the... (Sep '13) Aug 28 Buffalo Bull 1,326
•••
•••
•••

Grand Rapids Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Grand Rapids People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Grand Rapids News, Events & Info