Laker03

United States

#2218 Dec 8, 2013
My god have you idiots not seen Kelly Smith? Her legs are amazing..
Caylee

Saint Petersburg, FL

#2219 Dec 9, 2013
What is this an 8th grade reunion? Many of the remarks here are so immature that I think the truant officer should be called to report children not in school.
Bela

Saint Petersburg, FL

#2220 Dec 10, 2013
We are watching the news and weather, guys. If you want sleaze, you will have to find another venue.
intothegrv

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#2221 Dec 10, 2013
Even better ... Dress cut down to her navel. Nice cleavage.

http://youtu.be/EX0lw4H1clY
Barb Strysand

Hudsonville, MI

#2222 Dec 11, 2013
Bela wrote:
We are watching the news and weather, guys. If you want sleaze, you will have to find another venue.
Their is nothing sleazy about the human body. You must me a dog that is jealous. Roll over Fido.
Casual Observer

Holland, MI

#2223 Dec 14, 2013
Wood4Emily wrote:
What about that gal that does those Harold Ziegler commercials?
She is HOT!!!
I'd marry her in a heartbeat!
Wood........she is a model that lives in Florida, and is actually a professional bass fisherman on the women's pro tour. She does a lot of commercial work in the Tampa area.
Mel Nurished

Holland, MI

#2224 Dec 14, 2013
We need a good nip-slip from Emily...I'd breast feed off that! Would also love to participate in the creation of her next baby.

Barb Strysand.......learn to spell and type correctly.

Bela...double check the subject and initial post of this thread. Then, go watch the news if it's that damn important to you. The comments about Terri DeBoer have driven this thread from its' inception.
Wood4Emily

Grandville, MI

#2225 Dec 14, 2013
Mel Nurished wrote:
We need a good nip-slip from Emily...I'd breast feed off that! Would also love to participate in the creation of her next baby.
I agree!
Sarah

Harrison, MI

#2226 Dec 14, 2013
Terri sure is thrusting out her big 'Girls' today, they are super. Would love to handle those babies!!!
RedWings19

Muskegon, MI

#2227 Dec 16, 2013
Terri,
Spectacular in that gray dress today. Those tits looked 3d this morning!
Well at least 36d!
RedWings19

Muskegon, MI

#2228 Dec 16, 2013
Kapow!
Terris bouncing boob spectacular!

El Presidente

Spring Lake, MI

#2229 Dec 16, 2013
Wow! Rachael Ruiz looking sexy in low cut tight red sweater and short black skirt with nylons. Really showing her great rack & legs! Love it
Kaylee

Saint Petersburg, FL

#2230 Dec 17, 2013
This thread has become a magnet for immature, unintelligent perverts. Come back after you graduate from high school, boys.
GED

Hudsonville, MI

#2231 Dec 17, 2013
Well put Kaylee. Guys who think only of jugs, cans, knockers, melons,
nip slips etc. are very immature and probably have man boobs from smoking marijuana. As they used to say in the 60's - "Flat is beautiful!"
Casual Observer

Holland, MI

#2232 Dec 17, 2013
Kaylee...oh, and GED.....Immature perverts?

The question proposed as the subject of this thread is, "Who are some of West Michigan's hottest news women?" In this context, it is assumed that the word "hot" refers to sexy. While you're operating your battery operated toy in study hall and wondering WHY you can't get a date or get laid, look it up.

To each their own, but Bill and Terri DeBoer used to live a couple houses down. Sorry to report, she possesses nothing more than "raisinettes" for breasts. Even back then it wasn't a pretty sight, LOL! They shrunk ever more after her children were born. BUT, apparently she does have one hell of a push up bra,(to match her HUGE ego). For those who still think she's attractive, great. I just find other area newswomen to be my cup of tea.

As we say in the 20-teens, C'est la vie !
GED

Hudsonville, MI

#2233 Dec 17, 2013
Casual Observer wrote:
Kaylee...oh, and GED.....Immature perverts?
The question proposed as the subject of this thread is, "Who are some of West Michigan's hottest news women?" In this context, it is assumed that the word "hot" refers to sexy. While you're operating your battery operated toy in study hall and wondering WHY you can't get a date or get laid, look it up.
To each their own, but Bill and Terri DeBoer used to live a couple houses down. Sorry to report, she possesses nothing more than "raisinettes" for breasts. Even back then it wasn't a pretty sight, LOL! They shrunk ever more after her children were born. BUT, apparently she does have one hell of a push up bra,(to match her HUGE ego). For those who still think she's attractive, great. I just find other area newswomen to be my cup of tea.
As we say in the 20-teens, C'est la vie !
I find that very disappointing CO. But thanks for not awarding me the "nuts" icon.
Sassy

Grand Rapids, MI

#2234 Dec 17, 2013
GED wrote:
Well put Kaylee. Guys who think only of jugs, cans, knockers, melons,
nip slips etc. are very immature and probably the people in charge at WOOD TV that hire these girls to put their "cans" out there on T-V all day long, and I like it!
Well said, I like it too!
El Presidente

Grand Haven, MI

#2235 Dec 19, 2013
Emily looked great in tight red sweater today!
Wood4Emily

Grand Rapids, MI

#2236 Dec 19, 2013
El Presidente wrote:
Emily looked great in tight red sweater today!
Emily looks great no matter what she is wearing!
Adios

Saint Petersburg, FL

#2237 Dec 19, 2013
This thread has drowned in its own perversion. Come back boys when you can read, write spell and make change for a dollar. I'll look for your names on the sexual predator list.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Grand Rapids Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Putting Christ back in Christmas 41 min bobolinq 1
welcome to the new black america 1 hr Really 2
College football roundup: Ohio State starts the... (Sep '13) 13 hr Buffalo Bull 1,491
Lets Chat (Mar '08) Wed Trouser Cough 40,169
Al Sharpton's Marchers in New York City Chant "... Tue Gville Jim 5
facts of life Tue Sneaky Pete 6
Experience a historical Christmas in downtown G... Tue Mr Wiggley 69
Grand Rapids Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Grand Rapids People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Grand Rapids News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Grand Rapids

Personal Finance