Local News Women

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#203 Jul 12, 2010
Terri deBoer thoroughly enjoys Terri deBoer. Oh, and maybe her daughter, too. What a self absorbed beatch.
Arizona Sammy

Levittown, PA

#204 Jul 12, 2010
Disagree with that Bk. She is a very nice person who has done plenty for GR over the years.
Sydney

United States

#205 Jul 12, 2010
As an educator, Ms. DeBoer's attire is poor role modeling for young women. We do not want our students coming to school with revealing clothing nor we do we want them to go to job interviews or the workplace showing cleavage and Saran-wrapped breasts. It's bad manners and poor taste.

Location hidden

#206 Jul 12, 2010
Arizona Sammy wrote:
Disagree with that Bk. She is a very nice person who has done plenty for GR over the years.
Care to elaborate on her "contributions" to GR? Aside from promoting the station and herself, that is.
Nurse Nancy

Rockford, MI

#207 Jul 13, 2010
Since Ms. DeBoer is wearing clothing appropriate for women half her age, it appears that she may be having menopausal issues and could benefit from hormone testing and HRT.
Keisha

Rockford, MI

#208 Jul 13, 2010
Do you mean too tan, too processed, too blonde, too-long hair, too short skirts, breasts like Madonna....size 4 Terri DeBoer? She needs a makeover!
rod

United States

#209 Jul 13, 2010
Mz. deboer has breasts like snow cones? more like road cones! lol!
Eddie Meunster

Hudsonville, MI

#210 Jul 13, 2010
boones farm wrote:
Oh come on people, enough of the DeBoer bashing and let it go for crying out loud. DeBoer has been in the business for years, she knows how to dress well enough and and is a classy professionial who gets it done. Her and Rachel have that show that brings the best out in these two beautiful women.
You mean "Terri tight tops" and Morticia Addams?
31 Flavors

Hudsonville, MI

#211 Jul 13, 2010
rod wrote:
Mz. deboer has breasts like snow cones? more like road cones! lol!
more like waffle cones

“Where I came from”

Since: Jan 09

the universe

#212 Jul 13, 2010
mista b wrote:
ziggie, you might consider researching oppositional defiant disorder. All civilized societies have structure.
Spoken like a true human resources director. never had much respect for them they work in theory not reality. But you know what I just figured out I have this disorder. No one has authority over me. Oh sure I go to work do a good job am presentable and respectful, in other words a regular person. I have a great boss but no way do they have any authority over me. The first time they try I am out the door.
31 Flavors

Hudsonville, MI

#213 Jul 13, 2010
Does that mean she has to lose her nipple guards?
Arizona Sammy

United States

#214 Jul 13, 2010
Enough of all this nonsense people, lets be more considerate and respectful to a class person like Terri.
WAG

United States

#215 Jul 13, 2010
With one exception, bloggers are critical of Terri's APPEARANCE.....not her.....personally. This should be a head's up for Terri to take a 2nd look at her "new look." It was suggested she needs a makeover. Perhaps this is her intervention.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#216 Jul 13, 2010
I've told the story before on Topix, of how I personally saw Terri treat a young girl and her father about 4 years ago at a racing event downtown GR. All the girl wanted to do was to say hello, and Terri blew her off BIG TIME....I BELIEVE it (the race) was for breast cancer awareness. I could not believe how rude she was toward the little girl, and neither could the GR cop. I lost every bit of any possible respect I may have had for that woman. Frankly, I would hope that she would be reading this, because she would remember how she was chastised 8 ways from Sunday for her "Holier than Thou" attitude.

Spare me the "niceties" of Terri DeBoer.
balls of fury

Salt Lake City, UT

#217 Jul 13, 2010
pfromd wrote:
I've told the story before on Topix, of how I personally saw Terri treat a young girl and her father about 4 years ago at a racing event downtown GR. All the girl wanted to do was to say hello, and Terri blew her off BIG TIME....I BELIEVE it (the race) was for breast cancer awareness. I could not believe how rude she was toward the little girl, and neither could the GR cop. I lost every bit of any possible respect I may have had for that woman. Frankly, I would hope that she would be reading this, because she would remember how she was chastised 8 ways from Sunday for her "Holier than Thou" attitude.
So,... basicaly, you hit on her, and she turned you down.
So now all you can do it trash her on a public forum, because she refused your advances.
You do know she's married dont you?
Just because you have some married woman shacked up with you, doesnt mean that ALL married women are lining up to do the same!
Laura The First

Deerfield, IL

#218 Jul 13, 2010
pfromd wrote:
I personally saw Terri treat a young girl
you ARE into those "young girls," isn't that right, Paul?
balls of fury

Salt Lake City, UT

#219 Jul 13, 2010
Laura The First wrote:
<quoted text>
you ARE into those "young girls," isn't that right, Paul?
Well, he's got one at home now.
He's just piised off that Terri turned him down.
He had to "settle" for something else.
Bri-Bri

Deerfield, IL

#220 Jul 13, 2010
balls of fury wrote:
<quoted text>Well, he's got one at home now.
He's just piised off that Terri turned him down.
He had to "settle" for something else.
yeah, imagine THAT...Paul checking out a young girl and then using Teri DeBoer as an excuse

Location hidden

#221 Jul 13, 2010
pfromd wrote:
EXperienced a similar event when her daughter played softball with my granddaughter. She was rude to our entire family. What a prima donna. DIVA!
Arizona Sammy

AOL

#222 Jul 13, 2010
Dont believe it for one minute. She is very polite, and friendly. Unreal how jealous people can be in this world towards someone like her.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Grand Rapids Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Quote of the Day (Jun '08) 2 hr Kelly Joanne Cannon 2,851
Old things and places we remember from the Gran... (Feb '09) Jan 14 Wren 1,215
News Trump to end campaign in Michigan Monday with G... (Nov '16) Jan 12 Oneal 25
Why are Christian Reformed people idiots? (May '11) Jan 11 nowiknowbetter 177
Sick of the Bernstein Advantage? (Jun '09) Jan 1 Magic markers 24
Why do people act ghetto? I am talking about al... (Dec '12) Dec 30 RonDon 54
Go Fund Me set up to save Clay Knob Farm in Rem... Dec 23 strlvr 1

Grand Rapids Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Grand Rapids Mortgages