Local News Women
Bren

Wyoming, MI

#2197 Nov 11, 2013
I thought Kyle Underwood was a giant until I saw him next to Leon Hendrix! Hendrix is big as a house!

Writers have no control over the routers who decide where the post originates. I live in the Grand Rapids area....as I am sure the other contributors do, also.

The comment is valid no matter where a person LIVES.
Talepipe

Jenison, MI

#2198 Nov 11, 2013
Bren wrote:
I thought Kyle Underwood was a giant until I saw him next to Leon Hendrix! Hendrix is big as a house!
Writers have no control over the routers who decide where the post originates. I live in the Grand Rapids area....as I am sure the other contributors do, also.
The comment is valid no matter where a person LIVES.
I thought Kyle was black until I saw him next to Leon Hendrix! Who new?
Casual Observer

Holland, MI

#2199 Nov 11, 2013
Happy birthday, Emily Linnert. May you be filled with "joy" tonight. What a lucky guy.

Oh, and "Bren"...if you haven't figured it out by now, all of those aliases are the SAME person. Then again YOU would know that best of all.
RedWings19

Granby, CO

#2200 Nov 22, 2013
Wow! Terri's tits looked amazing today. Definately in the D cup territory. Totally outperked mily this morning.
Keep up the good work Terri. Whatever your doing is working. Love em
Bren

Clawson, MI

#2201 Nov 22, 2013
Terri Deboer has more ruffles than Frito Lay. Girls do not wear ruffles past 8th grade unless you are Princess Diana.
SOS in Mesa

Glendale, AZ

#2202 Nov 22, 2013
RedWings19 wrote:
Wow! Terri's tits looked amazing today. Definately in the D cup territory. Totally outperked mily this morning.
I'd say C cup, not D.
Mr Deboer

Jenison, MI

#2203 Nov 22, 2013
I do not appreciate you low lives commenting on my wife's knockers. They are not for public consumption. Enjoy the weather report but do not mentally undress my wife!
SOS in Mesa

Glendale, AZ

#2204 Nov 22, 2013
Mr Deboer wrote:
I do not appreciate you low lives commenting on my wife's knockers. They are not for public consumption. Enjoy the weather report but do not mentally undress my wife!
If she sticks them out, we are going to look. Deal with it.
Wood4Emily

Port Huron, MI

#2205 Nov 22, 2013
What about that gal that does those Harold Ziegler commercials?
She is HOT!!!
I'd marry her in a heartbeat!
Terri

Port Huron, MI

#2206 Nov 22, 2013
Mr Deboer wrote:
Maby you should pay more attention to them!
Brett Thomas gets more than you ever will!
oh....Stupid!
You are so clueless!
RedWings19

Granby, CO

#2207 Nov 25, 2013
Even bigger today!. I think her and Emily are having compeition, and Terri is winning by a cup. Emlys seem to be etting smaller lately, Terris are growing.
RedWings19

Granby, CO

#2209 Nov 25, 2013
dave

Coldwater, MI

#2210 Nov 25, 2013
Mee wrote:
Terri is hot, I wish she would show some cleavage with mountain side if you know what I mean!!!
Yes Mee,i for sure think some cleavage for Terri in a tight shirt would keep my attention !!!I'd have to watch 8 west that day. I do think she has some beautiful legs,big calves !!!!!
Agitator

United States

#2211 Nov 25, 2013
Wood4Emily wrote:
What about that gal that does those Harold Ziegler commercials?
She is HOT!!!
I'd marry her in a heartbeat!
that would be Shelli Sanders!
Sarah

Mount Pleasant, MI

#2212 Nov 25, 2013
RedWings19 wrote:
I agree, I would surely like to get to know her better!!
originally interested

Ortonville, MI

#2213 Dec 2, 2013
I just read that Ginger Zee, formally of TV8 and Belmont/Rockford has been named the day time weather anchor of Good Morning America. Congratulations.
Ginger

Jenison, MI

#2214 Dec 3, 2013
originally interested wrote:
I just read that Ginger Zee, formally of TV8 and Belmont/Rockford has been named the day time weather anchor of Good Morning America. Congratulations.
Thank you! Nice legs can jump start your career in this business.
I'm glad I was blessed with a nice pair.
Tyler J

Grand Rapids, MI

#2215 Dec 3, 2013
dave wrote:
<quoted text> Yes Mee,i for sure think some cleavage for Terri in a tight shirt would keep my attention !!!I'd have to watch 8 west that day. I do think she has some beautiful legs,big calves !!!!!
Why are there so many posts about Terri DeBoer here. She is not remotely attractive. I also noticed nobody mentions Susan Shaw on here. She is very attractive and natural with a great smile. She may be older but I would take her any day of the week over DeBoer not sure how others on here dont feel the same.
Ginger

Jenison, MI

#2216 Dec 3, 2013
Tyler J wrote:
<quoted text>
Why are there so many posts about Terri DeBoer here. She is not remotely attractive. I also noticed nobody mentions Susan Shaw on here. She is very attractive and natural with a great smile. She may be older but I would take her any day of the week over DeBoer not sure how others on here dont feel the same.
Most of these posts about Terri are by her using fake names. She's trying to increase her ratings.
wowman

Holland, MI

#2217 Dec 3, 2013
Ginger wrote:
<quoted text>
Most of these posts about Terri are by her using fake names. She's trying to increase her ratings.
oh the irony

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Grand Rapids Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Old things and places we remember from the Gran... (Feb '09) 2 hr Soph 1,142
Truly Disturbing Racism and The Silence That Fo... 16 hr Gville Jim 9
News Donald Trump defends use of "sch****ed" against... (Dec '15) Sat MrsMrs90 89
Does anyone know why the Chez Ami Bowling alley... (Sep '14) Sat MrsMrs90 6
News Construction has few blacks, report says (Aug '07) Sat MrsMrs90 613
Is Obama a hypocrite? Jan 13 Gville Jim 49
News Universal Forest Products closes five plants, p... (Jan '08) Jan 11 neuer treason 18

Grand Rapids Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Grand Rapids Mortgages