Randy

Owosso, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 20, 2013

Don't be guilty of ageism. Youth does not equal talent. Take Dani Carlson, for instance. She has hands as big as Alex Avila's catcher's mitt and she cannot talk without excessive, jerky hand movement which is very distracting. Put your hands in your pockets, girl!
Tai

Freeport, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 22, 2013

It took a couple of YEARS to get Terri DeBoer to dress like the professional person she is. All she had to do was watch her own videos. I do not foresee that Carlson and Jarrett have the intelligence to critique themselves. Just fire them and move on.
Wood4Emily

Jenison, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 23, 2013

RedWings19 wrote:
Holy schnikes! Emily Linnert is smokin hot, but that dress she had on today looks like the raffle prize winner at the amish carnival. How to make a great looking girl look dull.....wow!
WOW! Emily was smoking hot on that artprize show tonight!
That black dress she had on tonight sure made up for that clown dress the other morning.
She's such a hottie, but she seems so "down to earth"....like the girl next door.
qbert

Grand Rapids, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 24, 2013

Judged:

i'd sure screw her
Sloppy Joe

Holland, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 26, 2013

If Emily Linnert was an item at an ArtPrize food booth, I would vote for "Creampie" as the winner.

Since: Dec 08

Roscommon, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 27, 2013

Judged:

Emily Linnert: Men want her, Women want to be her.
GreedRapids

Pinckney, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 27, 2013

Judged:

What about Heather Walker, she makes Emily look like nothing!
Casual Observer

Holland, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 30, 2013

Judged:

ERigby wrote:
Oh, I'd dare say women want her too! She's enough to make any woman turn bi-curious.
observant

Ithaca, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 30, 2013

Although she is not a local talent, is Kelly O'Donnell of NBC news pregnant? Just saw her on a report from Washington and the breast size is noticeably larger. No view of her body. Just wondering, and observant.
Wood4Emily

Jenison, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 30, 2013

Judged:

ERigby wrote:
I agree! But I think all of the women on Wood TV are nice people!
I cant understand why some folks on here are so negative.
longdong

Grand Haven, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 3, 2013

Enquirer wrote:
While I make no judgment about nudism, Terri Deoer is not one of them and such accusations are rude, unfounded and libel.
I dont know who you are, but I am a memeber at Forest Hills and she and her daughter have been at the club together. Ten years ago she did a remote there (FOR WOOD-TV) and as soon as she signed off for the day she was naked and in the pool.
Casual Observer

Holland, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2013

Judged:

Wood4Emily wrote:
<quoted text>I agree! But I think all of the women on Wood TV are nice people!
I cant understand why some folks on here are so negative.
Although I agree with the moniker "Wood4Emily", I can say with 100% certainty, that not ALL of the females at WOOD-TV are nice people. Terri DeBoer treats a lot of people like second class citizens. Her world is ALL about HER. I have witnessed it NUMEROUS times. I've known her for a long time, and her "compassion and sincerity" is SO fake coming across on TV, it makes me sick. Catch her at a public function sometime, and see for yourself.

Thank God we have Emily!
Roger Roger

Lansing, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 5, 2013

WOOD TV: Use some discretion with your questions.

In an interview with an artist, one of our favorite female interviewers asked what was her favorite Art Prize entry? Fair question. But, then she followed it with, "What entry did you like the least?" That is akin to, "Other than the shooting, what did you like about the play, Mrs. Lincoln?"

Being pretty does not give you a pass to ask dumb questions.
Casual Observer

Holland, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 7, 2013

Judged:

Roger Roger wrote:
WOOD TV: Use some discretion with your questions.
In an interview with an artist, one of our favorite female interviewers asked what was her favorite Art Prize entry? Fair question. But, then she followed it with, "What entry did you like the least?" That is akin to, "Other than the shooting, what did you like about the play, Mrs. Lincoln?"
Being pretty does not give you a pass to ask dumb questions.
Gee, for a second there, I thought you were talking about that fruit loop, Brett Thomas. Or were you indeed talking about him?

And THANK GOD that our long, community nightmare that is ArtPrize, is OVER WITH !!!
white man from town

Grand Rapids, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 10, 2013

Judged:

Laura Valesquez has nice legs. I like that red dress she had on.
Wood4Emily

Jenison, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 10, 2013

Casual Observer wrote:
<quoted text>
Although I agree with the moniker "Wood4Emily", I can say with 100% certainty, that not ALL of the females at WOOD-TV are nice people. Terri DeBoer treats a lot of people like second class citizens. Her world is ALL about HER. I have witnessed it NUMEROUS times. I've known her for a long time, and her "compassion and sincerity" is SO fake coming across on TV, it makes me sick. Catch her at a public function sometime, and see for yourself.
Thank God we have Emily!
I've never met any of them personally, and don't know any of them. So my favorable opinion of them is based just on what I see on TV.
I probably will never meet any of them in person, so all I can say is that I enjoy watching Daybreak on wood t-v in the morning before I head off to work. You seem to know all of them personally but your opinion is yours, and will not change mine.
Wood4Emily

Jenison, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 10, 2013

white man from town wrote:
Laura Valesquez has nice legs. I like that red dress she had on.
How about those knee high boot?
Jacqueline

Waterford, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2013

Judged:

I met Terri DeBoer @ the GR Home Show last Spring and she could not have been nicer. She asked where I was from and she was very complimentary about my community and gracious about my intrusion.
Brigit

Waterford, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 15, 2013

Good golly, Miss Terri! Did you get mixed up on Columbus Day and dressed for your night job rather than your day job? The irony of the Christian cross just above your cleavage does not escape me. Do you wear that black dress with the pink panels to church? I'll bet your minister loves it!
Puh-leeze, could we have a little decorum for the 6 a.m. news? It's too early to flash us and we are not interested in middle-age breasts.
Old Geezer

Hudsonville, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 15, 2013

Brigit wrote:
Good golly, Miss Terri! Did you get mixed up on Columbus Day and dressed for your night job rather than your day job? The irony of the Christian cross just above your cleavage does not escape me. Do you wear that black dress with the pink panels to church? I'll bet your minister loves it!
Puh-leeze, could we have a little decorum for the 6 a.m. news? It's too early to flash us and we are not interested in middle-age breasts.
Speak for yourself. I was stirred by Terry's hint of cleavage yesterday. You go girls!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

20 Users are viewing the Grand Rapids Forum right now

Search the Grand Rapids Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Juneteenth - " celebrating the end of slavery 3 hr Oneal 742
Why do people act ghetto? I am talking about al... (Dec '12) 4 hr The Illuminati 37
Old things and places we remember from the Gran... (Feb '09) 20 hr Torch14th 931
Grand Rapids Police Close The Books On An Unsol... 22 hr Go Blue Forever 1
Is Terri Lynn Land a slumlord? (Jan '12) Thu Arthur 78
More Lois Lerner Email Shenanigans Thu Oneal 4
Review: A-1 Appliance Repair (Jan '10) Jul 23 Cooking Herb 20
•••
•••
•••
Grand Rapids Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Grand Rapids Jobs