Tarry

Hudsonville, MI

#2117 Jul 15, 2013
Kimberly wrote:
Memo to Rachel Ruiz: If you are going to wear a bandage on your forearm the size of Shaq's shoe, you might want to wear long sleeves. Jeez!
That's a nicotine patch. She's trying to quit smoking!
One day you want more skin - the next long sleeves!
Sharlyn

Farmington, MI

#2118 Jul 17, 2013
It's time for Laura Velasquez to update her hairdo from hippie chick to professional woman.
Gerrard

Harrison, MI

#2119 Jul 17, 2013
I see we have Bret Thomas back! When is WoodTV going to realize that this guy is an embarrassment to them. He is so imature. Why can't they find him a job in the background, maybe going out to get the coffee>
Casual Observer

Holland, MI

#2120 Jul 17, 2013
Gerrard wrote:
I see we have Bret Thomas back! When is WoodTV going to realize that this guy is an embarrassment to them. He is so imature. Why can't they find him a job in the background, maybe going out to get the coffee>
Not to mention his gay appearance and manner of speaking. He acts, talks, and over-dramatizes every story as if he's two years old. But be careful what you wish for if you send him out for coffee with cream in it.

On the other side of town, I haven't watched Fox-17 morning news in quite awhile, and now I know why. What the HELL happened to Sara Brodhead? Could she POSSIBLY pack on any more weight? She looks like an East German Olympic swimmer. I don't think she's "retaining water" due to the heat.

And that Nicole DiDonato? Has anyone told her the dairy farm called, and they want their cow suit back. Unfortunately, she's using it for a dress this morning.
Casual Observer

Holland, MI

#2121 Jul 17, 2013
Tarry wrote:
<quoted text>
That's a nicotine patch. She's trying to quit smoking!
One day you want more skin - the next long sleeves!
It's a shame she can't put one on her face to get rid of ugly.
Casual Observer

Holland, MI

#2122 Jul 17, 2013
Sara Brodhead and Catherine Behrendt need to enroll in SlimFast U. More chins there than in a Chinese phone book. "Plus" size isn't ALWAYS attractive. Two cases in point right there.
Kat

Clarksville, MI

#2123 Jul 18, 2013
Emily Linnert seems to be losing her paunch. So, maybe it was weight gain and not pregnancy.
RedWings19

Muskegon, MI

#2124 Jul 19, 2013
Kat wrote:
Emily Linnert seems to be losing her paunch. So, maybe it was weight gain and not pregnancy.
Bummer. I like her a little bit paunchier. Love when those things grow...she gets big!
Casual Observer

Holland, MI

#2125 Jul 21, 2013
RedWings19 wrote:
<quoted text>
Bummer. I like her a little bit paunchier. Love when those things grow...she gets big!
I'd love to be dying from malnutrition, LOL!
Molly

Jenison, MI

#2126 Jul 21, 2013
Casual Observer wrote:
Sara Brodhead and Catherine Behrendt need to enroll in SlimFast U. More chins there than in a Chinese phone book. "Plus" size isn't ALWAYS attractive. Two cases in point right there.
WOW!!
hey PJ
Talk about hypocritical!
Look in the mirror lately?
SlimFast might be something YOU should look into!
Casual Observer

Holland, MI

#2127 Jul 25, 2013
Emily Linnert...still lookin' good. TV-13 has a few nice looking new reporters as well.
WingNut19

Rockford, MI

#2128 Jul 29, 2013
I'm really quite surprised there isn't more conversation on here about Laura Velasquez. I think she is probably the most attractive female news-person on tv, weather related or not!
Critique

Brighton, MI

#2129 Aug 1, 2013
Laura Velasquez is better than the average meteorologist. It is her JOB. Whether she is an athlete is irrelevant to her job as weather advisor. She does need to get rid of that wicked witch hair-do, however.

I wonder why the Kalamazoo station has the A-Team broadcasters and WOOD TV has what's left.
Joe Camel

Hudsonville, MI

#2130 Aug 1, 2013
Critique wrote:
Laura Velasquez is better than the average meteorologist. It is her JOB. Whether she is an athlete is irrelevant to her job as weather advisor. She does need to get rid of that wicked witch hair-do, however.
I wonder why the Kalamazoo station has the A-Team broadcasters and WOOD TV has what's left.
That's a joke. The Kalamazoo station has a bunch of dogs!
Casual Observer

Holland, MI

#2131 Aug 1, 2013
Lookin' great today, Emily Linnert.
WeatherDog

Europe

#2132 Aug 2, 2013
Kelly the weather babe on 17 sure can fill out a sweater!
Ariel

Plymouth, MI

#2133 Aug 3, 2013
So, WOOD-TV brought Amanda Jarrett off the road, lightened her hair and used a trowel to paint her face. Now, if they would just weight her bobble head and Botox her face to stop the face making..... and cuff her hands to stop the hand waving. Her hands are the size of a fielder's mitt.....and the movement is distracting.

Emily is losing the baby weight and looks great.
RedWings19

Muskegon, MI

#2134 Aug 5, 2013
WeatherDog wrote:
Kelly the weather babe on 17 sure can fill out a sweater!
Good Go!! Bazookas!!
McKenzie

Southfield, MI

#2135 Aug 6, 2013
NEW POLL: Who is the most annoying....Amanda Jarrett or Dani Carlson?
Tary

Hudsonville, MI

#2136 Aug 7, 2013
McKenzie wrote:
NEW POLL: Who is the most annoying....Amanda Jarrett or Dani Carlson?
Both are darling girls that don't deserve to be criticized daily for their spasmotic idiosincracies. These girls are someone's daughters you know.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Grand Rapids Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Put Tolls on Our Interstate Highways 20 min Who 14
Experience a historical Christmas in downtown G... 4 hr MandM 34
College football roundup: Ohio State starts the... (Sep '13) 7 hr Go Blue Forever 1,471
3 reasons Grand Rapids-area Muslims want to ope... 9 hr Just a guy 18
Commission wants Servaas off bench (Feb '08) Tue Servaas is a clown 232
Former Vice President Dick Cheney Says CIA Tort... Mon Gville Jim 6
Abigail Simon testifies on Nov. 21, 2014. Dec 15 JustSayin 3 15
Grand Rapids Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Grand Rapids People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Grand Rapids News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Grand Rapids

Personal Finance