Gerard

Harrison, MI

#2076 Jun 12, 2013
What is with Terry's skirt this morning? Half the hem was hanging down at the front. Does she not have a mirror when she is getting dressed?
El Presidente

Spring Lake, MI

#2077 Jun 12, 2013
Marcie Kobriger from WWMT actually wears good outfits. Looks beautiful today, like a woman and professional. That's what I've been talking about with the News 8 women.
Casual Observer

Holland, MI

#2078 Jun 12, 2013
socialjustice wrote:
<quoted text>
wow what a homophobe
....not at all. I simply hate faygits !
Casual Observer

Holland, MI

#2079 Jun 12, 2013
Gerard wrote:
What is with Terry's skirt this morning? Half the hem was hanging down at the front. Does she not have a mirror when she is getting dressed?
Never recalled any drawings that showed mirrors in the cave.
Casual Observer

Holland, MI

#2080 Jun 12, 2013
Church Lady wrote:
Well isn't that special that you think the bimbos' outfits should be more sexy? You think they should flaunt themselves just for your gratification!
Well now, that wouldn't be too special at all would it Mr Presidente?
Well, since the ORIGINAL post asked the question "Who are some of today's HOTTEST local news women..........
Casual Observer

Holland, MI

#2081 Jun 12, 2013
Church Lady wrote:
El Presidente - also know as "Can Man, Jug Ogler,
Knockermania, Nice Pair Peerer, and Cleavage Clepto.
Now - isn't that special?
...and your point is?

VIVA El Presidente!
El Presidente

Grand Haven, MI

#2082 Jun 18, 2013
Strange to get attacked for saying local newswomen are hot and should dress in a somewhat sexier manner on a board about local newswomen being hot...

Anyway, they should check out the national news. Just more form fitting dresses and fewer women in heavy blazer jackets. It would make the news even better.

For the record, I adore quite a few newswomen from W Michigan - for their physical appearance and for their intelligence and talent. It's just easier getting the news from someone attractive.

All Stars: Emily Linnert, Marcie Kobriger, Rachael Ruiz, Lauren Stanton & Amanda Jarrett

Honorable Mentions: Laura Velazquez, Heather Walker, Kate Tillotson, Stephanie Webb & Ann Marie Laflamme
Casual Observer

Holland, MI

#2083 Jun 20, 2013
Well said, El Presidente! I may not agree with all of your all-stars because we all have our own individual tastes (Rachel), but well said!

As for Thursday morning's attire, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, to Emily Linnert ! That was smokin' hot! Thank God for Hi-Def too!!!
El Presidente

Grand Haven, MI

#2084 Jun 20, 2013
Totally agree with Casual Observer on the outfit this morning. Just amazing! Maybe they are reading our commentary...haha
Casual Observer

Holland, MI

#2085 Jun 21, 2013
WOOD-TV 8....

On a side note. Get rid of that buffoon, Brett Thomas already! He acts like he's about 3. Can't see how Emily Linnert can put up with him. She has to work with him AND Terri DeBoer!

But thank you for keeping the temperature a bit cool in the studio on Thursday morning!

Emily, you're not pregnant again, are you?

Lauren, during your pool party this weekend, protect yourself from the sun! It's doin' some damage. You're still beautiful, tho.
Jimbo

Bronson, MI

#2086 Jun 21, 2013
Emily dress was hot
made me wake up
Buffalo Bob

Keego Harbor, MI

#2087 Jun 21, 2013
El Presidente wrote:
Strange to get attacked for saying local newswomen are hot and should dress in a somewhat sexier manner on a board about local newswomen being hot...
Anyway, they should check out the national news. Just more form fitting dresses and fewer women in heavy blazer jackets. It would make the news even better.
For the record, I adore quite a few newswomen from W Michigan - for their physical appearance and for their intelligence and talent. It's just easier getting the news from someone attractive.
All Stars: Emily Linnert, Marcie Kobriger, Rachael Ruiz, Lauren Stanton & Amanda Jarrett
Honorable Mentions: Laura Velazquez, Heather Walker, Kate Tillotson, Stephanie Webb & Ann Marie Laflamme
AMANDA JARRETT? Are you DEAF, DUMB OR BLIND?
Casual Observer

Holland, MI

#2088 Jun 23, 2013
Buffalo Bob wrote:
<quoted text>
AMANDA JARRETT? Are you DEAF, DUMB OR BLIND?
Well "Buffalo", I for one, think Rachel Ruiz is putrid, and would make a freight train take a dirt road. Everyone has their own tastes...and you have yours.
RedWings19

Muskegon, MI

#2089 Jun 24, 2013
Wow! Does Emily Linert have the best tits on morning TV or what?They seem to be getting bigger before our eyes lately. Spectacular!
RedWings19

Muskegon, MI

#2090 Jun 24, 2013
Teri has been sporting some heavy bags these last few weeks as well. Gotta love the warm weather. That purple outfit las week made em look like DD's
Dr Rock

Madison Heights, MI

#2091 Jun 25, 2013
Could Emily Linnert be pregnant AGAIN?
Casual Observer

Holland, MI

#2092 Jun 25, 2013
Dr Rock wrote:
Could Emily Linnert be pregnant AGAIN?
I've asked that as well. With the outfit she wore last Thursday (VERY hot, by the way), one could easily assume that.
OB GYN

Oxford, MI

#2093 Jun 26, 2013
Emily Linnert....get a day care license and stay home with your kids!
Casual Observer

Holland, MI

#2094 Jun 27, 2013
OB GYN wrote:
Emily Linnert....get a day care license and stay home with your kids!
God, no! Then TV-8 viewers would have to put up with more of that childish fayggit, Brett Thomas.

RedWings.....the DeBoers used to live just a couple of houses away. Trust me, Can you say HEAVY-duty padding? Her boobs are raisins.

Here's another annoying personality...Jordan Carson. Kind of cute, but gyrates like a hooker while she speaks. Elvis would marvel at her pelvic thrusts. But she SERIOUSLY lacks any talent.
Kendra

Mount Morris, MI

#2095 Jun 28, 2013
AMANDA JARRETT is getting better now that WOOD TV has brought her inside. There is less head bobbing and face making. A better hair do and she is good to go. Dani Carlson, on the other hand, would not be able to talk if her hands were cuffed. Botox her face for less aggravating expressions. Jordon Carson must have gone to the same Wiggle School of Broadcasting as Jarrett & Carlson. Carson moves like fleas are biting her.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Grand Rapids Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Does anybody miss the Nancy boy pipedream from ... 1 hr Oneal 2
New chiropractic tool treats back pain without ... (Apr '08) 3 hr Chiropractor From... 227
upsy daisy 5 hr bobolinq 1
WLLA channel 64 - off the air? (Feb '12) 14 hr Sharon 9
2014 wastebook 18 hr Phil 1
Back in Iraq. WMD's? oil? Wed No_More_Dems 106
Obama and cocaine addicts Wed Leroy 11
Grand Rapids Dating
Find my Match

Grand Rapids Jobs

Grand Rapids People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Grand Rapids News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Grand Rapids