Julia

Mount Morris, MI

#2054 May 31, 2013
First, we had Terri Deboer going thru a middle-age Playboy bunny dream and she was replaced with the Spastic Twins, Dani Carlson and Amanda Jarett. Now, we are cursed with Emily Linnert's kaleidoscope, visually dizzy clothing patterns.
Heff

Hudsonville, MI

#2055 May 31, 2013
Julia wrote:
First, we had Terri Deboer going thru a middle-age Playboy bunny dream and she was replaced with the Spastic Twins, Dani Carlson and Amanda Jarett. Now, we are cursed with Emily Linnert's kaleidoscope, visually dizzy clothing patterns.
I hear ya Julia. I make the motion we go back to the playboy bunny dream as the lesser of TWO evils.
intothegrv

Muskegon, MI

#2056 Jun 1, 2013
Any Val Lego fans out there? Another total milf. She's a runner, so she has got to be in great shape.
Casual Observer

Holland, MI

#2057 Jun 2, 2013
intothegrv wrote:
Any Val Lego fans out there? Another total milf. She's a runner, so she has got to be in great shape.
Sure hope you're a fan of Val's "Leggo's", because if you'd sit closer to your TV, you'd see she is extremely wrinkly, doesn't take care of her skin at all (tons of sun damage), and has no cleavage. Other than Emily choice in fashion of late, still sexy. I'd still stay with Dani and Amanda LONG before Terri DeBoer.
curious observer

Mount Pleasant, MI

#2058 Jun 2, 2013
Ginger Zee is on the weekend ABC news. She still looks fine. TV8 missed the call letting a local get away.
Liza

Brighton, MI

#2059 Jun 4, 2013
Help! My grandmother's curtains went missing! I was stunned to see that Emily Linnert found them and had a dress made from the panels. They are purple with splashy abstract white flowers. It's hard to believe that ugly curtains can make Emily look bad.
El Presidente

Grand Haven, MI

#2060 Jun 5, 2013
Yeah, Emily's outfits earlier in the week were questionable. Looks great today though. Still wish they'd update all the female wardrobes to be a little more current (professional and sexy?)- Fox News knows how to dress
Church Lady

Hudsonville, MI

#2061 Jun 5, 2013
Well isn't that special that you think the bimbos' outfits should be more sexy? You think they should flaunt themselves just for your gratification!
Well now, that wouldn't be too special at all would it Mr Presidente?
Kia

Brighton, MI

#2062 Jun 5, 2013
I solved the puzzle! Emily Linnert went to Terri Deboer's yard sale and bought all her old clothes! I thought they looked tacky and familiar!
El Presidente

Grand Haven, MI

#2063 Jun 6, 2013
Church Lady - I think a balance can be found between the awful and grandmother like outfits that are usually worn on WOOD and what guys would really like to see ;) Just check out Fox News and see how they can dress feminine and professional. Not saying it has to be bikinis or tank tops. Just not like a nun.

I also never said they were bimbos at all. Very much the opposite. They all seem very intelligent and do a great job. Their intelligence is very attractive. Just think they could be dressed sexier and still professional.
Amy

Brighton, MI

#2064 Jun 6, 2013
Sexy is professional only if you are a hooker. Terri Deboer tried looking trashy and viewers berated her. Clothing should fit the job description. We do not want people who look like hookers delivering news and weather.
El Presidente

Spring Lake, MI

#2065 Jun 8, 2013
Professional can definitely be sexy without looking like a hooker. Have you ever watched national news like Fox or CNN? It's not crazy, they are professionals but dress like women, not robots. Would love to see some of the local beauties like Emily Linnert and Lauren Stanton do the same.
Buffalo Bob

Brighton, MI

#2066 Jun 10, 2013
So, WOOD TV brought the head bobber, Amanda Jarrett, inside. She has slowed down her incessant head bobbing and hand.....now if she could please work on her face making.
Casual Observer

Holland, MI

#2067 Jun 10, 2013
Buffalo Bob wrote:
So, WOOD TV brought the head bobber, Amanda Jarrett, inside. She has slowed down her incessant head bobbing and hand.....now if she could please work on her face making.
But what ALL the stations need to do, is teach these women NOT to deliver the news in a WHINY voice. And tell Brett Thomas to stop overdramatizing every story and speaking like he's gay.

Emily...stop wear fabric swatches as dresses!

As for "We don't want to have women who dress like hookers delivering the news."....?

I don't mind.

Stephanie Webb...attractive. Nice upper build. Lower? Not so much.

Catherine Behrendt.....find a gym !!! There is NO excuse for that appearance. "Plus size" is one thing, but.....

Lauren...you're still hot at your age. Much more upbeat since your divorce. But you need to take care of your skin.
Casual Observer

Holland, MI

#2068 Jun 10, 2013
Amanda Jarrett is cute!
socialjustice

Holland, MI

#2069 Jun 10, 2013
Casual Observer wrote:
<quoted text>
And tell Brett Thomas to stop overdramatizing every story and speaking like he's gay.
wow what a homophobe
BarffingFranks

Anonymous Proxy

#2070 Jun 10, 2013
$E585F79B000C973142E6F2529B2E4 E0B0FA17635

see saw see
F3D4CYOUWILLLOOS E8A77FF61

Anonymous Proxy

#2073 Jun 10, 2013
To the feds.

Step off.

You don't want it.

NO tax money=no product= your hide hanging in dull air.
El Presidente

Grand Haven, MI

#2074 Jun 11, 2013
Casual Observer wrote:
Amanda Jarrett is cute!
Definitely agree! Nice to see her in something other than the Wood TV windbreaker jacket.
Church Lady

Hudsonville, MI

#2075 Jun 11, 2013
El Presidente - also know as "Can Man, Jug Ogler,
Knockermania, Nice Pair Peerer, and Cleavage Clepto.
Now - isn't that special?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Grand Rapids Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Nancy Pelosi: Liberal wacko 5 hr EyeHopeNPdies 3
obama chides isis 9 hr bobolinq 1
obama must act to protect american interests. . . 9 hr Lilly_Bedwetter 5
Obama's new approval rating at 38% (Mar '14) 12 hr Phil 86
Back in Iraq. WMD's? oil? 15 hr Oneal 23
'We Don't Have a Strategy' to Fight ISIS t 15 hr Oneal 22
College football roundup: Ohio State starts the... (Sep '13) 17 hr Go Blue Forever 1,366
•••
•••
•••

Grand Rapids Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••
•••

Grand Rapids People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••