Casual Observer

Holland, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 1, 2013

Brie...never SAID they were good "journalists" (There AREN'T any in West Michigan). Just like the looks.

Gary, no one really gives a damn where Terri goes to church. The way she treats people is horrible, with her "holier than thou" attitude. They live not far from me,(even tho this thing shows Holland), and I have had the nauseating experience of watching her call attention to herself and berating people and co-workers behind their backs, at more than a few public dinners and functions. "Don't you KNOW who I am?" (UGH!) I have posted before about my experience with her treating a young girl like garbage in downtown GR. If she fell off the earth tomorrow, I wouldn't lose any sleep. Maybe she'd land back on Mars (Hill).

Lauren and Emily....still sexy.
Country Joe

Spring Lake, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 1, 2013

Judged:

Gotta say, Rachael and Emily have looked great today. Emily has an amazing body with great curves that show when she wears the right outfits. If they want ratings, they could use their talent more and keep getting more guys watching.
General Payne

Spring Lake, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 1, 2013

You're right, Joe! Emily looks amazing today. The dress with the belt around the waist looks super hot. Her twins look amazing!! She's got a great physique and is totally the hottest on local tv.

I gotta join the group saying Amanda Jarrett is pretty hot. She looks like she works out a lot.

Teri has a great rack. Hope the nudist stuff is true! Haha - would love to see some evidence of that ;) By which I mean, I want to see her topless.
Laura

Manchester, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2013

The news is the news...not a skin show. You people are immature and watching broadcast journalism for the wrong reasons. Terri Deboer has finally shaped up and then WOOD-TV hires a couple of incompetent, irritating female broadcasters. You can improve ugly, but you can't fix stupid.
Herm

Hudsonville, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2013

Judged:

Laura wrote:
The news is the news...not a skin show. You people are immature and watching broadcast journalism for the wrong reasons. Terri Deboer has finally shaped up and then WOOD-TV hires a couple of incompetent, irritating female broadcasters. You can improve ugly, but you can't fix stupid.
That is soooo unkind Laura.
emily linnert

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2013

Judged:

Emily Linnert is stunningly gorgeous.
Craig

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2013

Judged:

Emily Linnert's husband is one lucky man to have such a breathtaking beautiful wife.
Mr Linnert

Hudsonville, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2013

Craig wrote:
Emily Linnert's husband is one lucky man to have such a breathtaking beautiful wife.
Yah - so back off numb knuts.
Zelda

Manchester, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2013

Emily Linnert is what all broadcasters should be: smart, professional, appropriately dressed and good looking. Why in the world does she waste her talent WOOD TV? The other rum dumbs make her look better.
Herm

Hudsonville, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2013

Zelda wrote:
Emily Linnert is what all broadcasters should be: smart, professional, appropriately dressed and good looking. Why in the world does she waste her talent WOOD TV? The other rum dumbs make her look better.
Why do you waste your talent in Colorado?
Casual Observer

Holland, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2013

Judged:

Craig wrote:
No kidding...she is attractive, and has gorgeous breasts! I guess it's a trait for those from this area, but she does have a rather nasal quality in her voice. Other than that, she can speak into my microphone whenever she wishes.
Booger

Hudsonville, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2013

The nasal quality is a result of picking her nose. Very common in West Michigan and unfortunately many people do not use Kleenexs or handkerchiefs.
It is a nasty means of getting protein.
Roberto

Whitmore Lake, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2013

Judged:

Memo to Dani Carlson: You make more faces than Robin Williams and have more quick, snarky moves than OJ. Be still or go home!
Julie

Owosso, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 20, 2013

Judged:

Dani Carlson: botox her face so she can't grimace, wink, bob her head and screw up her mouth.
El Presidente

Spring Lake, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 21, 2013

Emily Linnert is by far the hottest on local tv. Great curves and a great rack. Wish she wouldn't hide it so often.

Also, Lauren Stanton is a total milf.
Herm

Hudsonville, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 22, 2013

El Presidente wrote:
Emily Linnert is by far the hottest on local tv. Great curves and a great rack. Wish she wouldn't hide it so often.
Back off Barack. Moochelle will have your sorry posterior.
Kim

Chelsea, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 24, 2013

Dani Carlson is a spaz. She acts like she is on speed.
Casual Observer

Holland, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 26, 2013

El Presidente wrote:
Why do you think Lauren got divorced?
El Presidente

Spring Lake, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 28, 2013

I honestly don't know anything about her divorce. Why did she? Just think she's totally hot
Casual Observer wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do you think Lauren got divorced?
Casual Observer

Holland, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 28, 2013

Judged:

I would like to thank both Lauren and Emily for being "upfront" on today's newscasts. Both of you were absolutely stunning! Thank you for not being afraid to flaunt what you have been given!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

19 Users are viewing the Grand Rapids Forum right now

Search the Grand Rapids Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Juneteenth - " celebrating the end of slavery 5 min Dr X 732
Old things and places we remember from the Gran... (Feb '09) 11 hr Torch14th 931
Grand Rapids Police Close The Books On An Unsol... 13 hr Go Blue Forever 1
Why do people act ghetto? I am talking about al... (Dec '12) 13 hr mosey on downa hoedown 35
Is Terri Lynn Land a slumlord? (Jan '12) Thu Arthur 78
More Lois Lerner Email Shenanigans Thu Oneal 4
Review: A-1 Appliance Repair (Jan '10) Jul 23 Cooking Herb 20
•••
•••
•••
•••

Grand Rapids Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••