Jon Fetzer

Hudsonville, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 12, 2013

If they had a brain they wouldn't be watching WOOD.
Country Joe

Spring Lake, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 14, 2013

So we don't have brains because we watch WOOD tv and think their anchors/reporters would look better if dressed better?

Check out CNN or Fox News or any larger market. They actually dress like women.
RedWin19

Muskegon, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 17, 2013

Terr needs to back to the push up bra days. I miss that (those)
Jorge

Grand Haven, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 17, 2013

Thought Emily looked great in the tight black sweater and skirt today. Sweater puppies looking nice!
Feminazi

Hudsonville, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 17, 2013

Don't you guys realize that there is much more to a woman than a set of cans?
Lyla

Mount Morris, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 18, 2013

Terri Deboer should cut her long hair. She looks like she has a muscrat sitting on her head.
intothegrv

Muskegon, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 19, 2013

Judged:

Terri Deboer is the hottest looking milf in west Michigan. I just love it when she wears those thin, clingy, low-cut sweaters.
Elevator Man

Mount Morris, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 20, 2013

What is the deal with WOOD TV? When they switch from studio to location reporting there is a lot of dead time before theyy realize they are on air. Does anyone know what they are doing at WOOD? The elevator does not stop @ every floor?
Greta

Hudsonville, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 22, 2013

Elevator Man wrote:
What is the deal with WOOD TV? When they switch from studio to location reporting there is a lot of dead time before theyy realize they are on air. Does anyone know what they are doing at WOOD? The elevator does not stop @ every floor?
Not entirely true of just WOOD. I see it happen on cable news too when the anchor breaks for input from Mark Furman or some off sight expert - there is often a delay in responding.
Jorge

Spring Lake, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 22, 2013

I think Ann Marie LaFlamme, Leigh Ann Towne and Nicole DiDonato on Fox 17 are quite beautiful! Definitely some on air talent on 17.
Mikala

Plymouth, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2013

What is the deal with WOOD TV? Terri doesn't know how a professional dresses and she combs her hair with a mixmaster...and the new reporters are homely and dumb as doors.
Country Joe

Spring Lake, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2013

Wow! Emily Linnert looks great today in a well tailored red jacket over a black shirt. Really shows how thin her waist is and her beautiful hourglass figure.
Terry

Hudsonville, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2013

Mikala wrote:
What is the deal with WOOD TV? Terri doesn't know how a professional dresses and she combs her hair with a mixmaster...and the new reporters are homely and dumb as doors.
You think you can do better, Bimbo? At least I got a meteorological degree and a nice smile and chuckle. And based on what I see here - a decent pair as well.
weekend watcher

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2013

DeBoring is starting to comment on this board? It could be worse, her image could appear every time her name is mentioned.
Mikala

Southfield, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2013

Greta wrote:
<quoted text>
Not entirely true of just WOOD. I see it happen on cable news too when the anchor breaks for input from Mark Furman or some off sight expert - there is often a delay in responding.
NBC switches to local weather at the same time every day. Wouldn't you think WOOD TV could put this on their calendar?
bryan

Southfield, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2013

How about Miranda from fox. I know she's not a news lady but she looks exactly like she does 20 years ago!!
Casual Observer

Holland, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 29, 2013

Judged:

There wasn't anything more luscious than Lauren Stanton last Friday morning.(April 26th). She was absolutely SMOKIN' hot in that outfit. Her close-ups however, reveal a LOT of wrinkles and crows feet. Stacia Kalinoski is dang good lookin' too!

Emily can still pull off SOME outfits, but c'mon...take a little bit more of a fashion risk. If you've got them, be proud of them. TV is ALL about ratings. There isn't ONE male reporter on that channel worth giving the time of day. Brett Thomas has GOT to be borderline gay. Steve Kelso looks like a bouncer at a biker bar. I personally like the look of a Dani Carlson and an Amanda Jarrett.

WOOD-TV can stand to dump Marlee Ginter and Eva Aguirraaaayyyyyyyy Cooperrrrrr (as she pronounces it). One word...UGH!

And to answer a previous comment, yes Sarah Brodhead is single. Terri DeBoer simply needs to stay locked up in a back room of her beloved DayBreak Church.
Gary

Hudsonville, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 29, 2013

Your crappin me! I thought Terri went to Mars Hill!
She goes to Daybreak?
Brie

Farmington, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 29, 2013

Ex-cuuuuse me! I have never seen 2 more disqualified journalists than Dani Carlson and Amanda Jarrett. They are beyond plain and without talent.

8 West needs to put DeBoer and Ruiz on taller chairs. They look like they are in elementary school.

Does anybody @ WOOD-TV even watch their own broadcasts?
Presley

Madison Heights, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 30, 2013

Judged:

It would be good for WOOD TV producers to watch the experts in the field. When Brian Williams delivers the news, he does not bob his head, make faces or flay his hands. It's the news, people, not a Broadway play. Your body contortions are distracting.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Grand Rapids Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Liberty University Law School Dean: Gay Marriag... 37 min pipedream 287
MI Who do you support for Attorney General in Mich... (Oct '10) 5 hr Truthisgood 115
GM says to invest $2.8 billion in Brazil over f... 5 hr Lolly_Bedwetter 5
Quote of the Day (Jun '08) 8 hr Kelly Joanne Cannon 2,834
Juneteenth - " celebrating the end of slavery 10 hr Oneal 872
go blue goes black 11 hr Phil 63
College football roundup: Ohio State starts the... (Sep '13) 22 hr Buffalo Bull 1,313

Search the Grand Rapids Forum:
•••
•••
•••

Grand Rapids Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Grand Rapids People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••