“Selected Marksman”

Since: Aug 08

Northern Virginia

#21 Sep 1, 2013
Really wrote:
<quoted text>None of the current stable. I don't like politicians as a general rule because they, for whatever reason, think they know better than me what is best for me. The days of good leadership are past, at least for now. I don't despair of another one showing up, but they are few and far between. And that is on us, the American people, because we have abdicated our responsibility as citizens to hold them accountable.
Damn it...as much as we disagree...we agree on some very basic things...
Have a nice weekend...
Really

Wyoming, MI

#22 Sep 1, 2013
Mr Wiggley wrote:
<quoted text>
Damn it...as much as we disagree...we agree on some very basic things...
Have a nice weekend...
See, we don't have to agree on everything to find very basic things we DO agree on! You have a safe Labor Day!
Elephant Gun

Shelby, MI

#23 Sep 1, 2013
Really wrote:
<quoted text>While I will agree that the information the intelligence community had was faulty, I don't agree with the "he lied" statement. That being said, I agree with the rest of your statement. I suspect, however, that what Obama is doing is all politically based so he can avoid being a leader, yet again. Leaders make the tough choices and stand by their choices, good or bad. Obama has yet to do that in any instance.
What delusional post. The tough choice was to wait and see what congress does and it was the constitutional choice. That is what good leaders do. The only thing you know about leadership is how to lead the back and forth motion of your left hand stroking
Bob

Big Rapids, MI

#24 Sep 2, 2013
Quote of the Year from Jason Linkins:

"I love it! I have basically been LOLing, since Obama decided that the legislature would join him in hell, on this decision. May as well! Do nothing, and Congress complains. Do something half-assed and Congress complains. Do something that by some stroke of luck deposes Assad and turns all of Syria into a Dairy Queen, and Congress complains that you didn't do that a year ago. Can't win with those idiots, so you may as well cut them in on the deal, too."
Really

Wyoming, MI

#25 Sep 2, 2013
Elephant Gun wrote:
<quoted text>What delusional post. The tough choice was to wait and see what congress does and it was the constitutional choice. That is what good leaders do. The only thing you know about leadership is how to lead the back and forth motion of your left hand stroking
And the only thing you know about leadership is to kiss the behind of the "leader" that you think knows what he is doing. Surprised you can even spell "leadership" since all you are is a yes person.You don't have the sense God gave an ant.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#26 Sep 2, 2013
Elephant Gun wrote:
<quoted text>What delusional post. The tough choice was to wait and see what congress does and it was the constitutional choice. That is what good leaders do. The only thing you know about leadership is how to lead the back and forth motion of your left hand stroking
The same Congress it would seem, that approved our promoting and signing the Chemical Weapons Ban Agreement.....Very limited engagement will be easily approved.....
Freud

Grand Rapids, MI

#27 Sep 2, 2013
Elephant Gun wrote:
The only thing you know about leadership is how to lead the back and forth motion of your left hand stroking
It always comes down to sex with you; probably because you aren't getting any and have no reasonable prospects to any time soon, you toad faced little troll.
pipedream

Grand Blanc, MI

#28 Sep 2, 2013
Freud wrote:
<quoted text>
It always comes down to sex with you; probably because you aren't getting any and have no reasonable prospects to any time soon, you toad faced little troll.
Would seem you're the one mind blocked on 'sex' you little twerp.

Elephant said it right pointing out that Really hasn't a clue on the meaning of leadership or anything else for that matter, except using her big mouth which is hard wired to her chubby short fingers on a keyboard while hiding behind a computer monitor. Goes for her other ill informed racist bastard cousins on this forum as well.:)
DrX

Byron Center, MI

#29 Sep 2, 2013
Let the Syrians kill each other off. It's time we quit playing world-police-officers.
Oneal

Grand Rapids, MI

#30 Sep 2, 2013
Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text> The same Congress it would seem, that approved our promoting and signing the Chemical Weapons Ban Agreement.....Very limited engagement will be easily approved.....
And wholly ineffective unless it results in the toppling of Assad. Remember, what is happening in Syria is political, it's not war. What Obama wants is to wage war on Syria. So, what's his goal then??

The fight in congress will be over the notion of "if you commit an act of war on another country you'd better be prepared to finish the job", not simply lob some missiles around like you're playing a game.

Is Obama's goal to topple Assad, or simply save his own butt?

From all language thus far it seems this president is merely planning to fire off a few missiles and run away, content that his irresponsible "red line" comment will be politically defendable because he did something if but only symbolic.
vox veritatis

Grand Rapids, MI

#31 Sep 2, 2013
pipedream wrote:
Really hasn't a clue on the meaning of leadership or anything else for that matter, except using her big mouth which is hard wired to her chubby short fingers on a keyboard while hiding behind a computer monitor.
Did you come up with that all by yourself or did one of your littermates help you? Brave little puppy trying to come off as a Doberman but not fooling anybody.
Reni

Germany

#32 Sep 2, 2013
Mr Wiggley wrote:
<quoted text>
What Obama is doing is most certainly politically based. He has to somehow save face after his "red line" comment.
What I find interesting is the division amoungst both parties as to the action the U.S. and/or other nations should take if chemical weapons were indeed used...most likely the Syrian govt as there's hardly any chance of anyone else having the capability to obtain them or use them.
It's almost an oddity that there are Dems and Reps that are grouped together that are for or against military action.
it is everything already as tragicomedy. Do you think that the only reason of this attack is will to save the face, because he has said something. He has said that he will drop nuclear bomb on Pakistan if it will be necessery. He has said that he will take all these people ( politicians from countries, who do not share global, imperialistic vision of uss politicians like Iranian leaders and Syrian leaders and he will talk with them: I will sit together with these people and we will talk , he has promised that he will close Guantanamo, he will promise that he will end wars in Afghanistan and Iraq ). It is a complete imbecyle. It cannot be that there will be wars in which hundreds of tousends of victims will die , because president of usa want to save his face, because he has said something to washington post. Nobody knows what he has said and politicians donīt fullfill their promises.
Reni

Germany

#33 Sep 2, 2013
Mr Wiggley wrote:
<quoted text>
What Obama is doing is most certainly politically based. He has to somehow save face after his "red line" comment.
What I find interesting is the division amoungst both parties as to the action the U.S. and/or other nations should take if chemical weapons were indeed used...most likely the Syrian govt as there's hardly any chance of anyone else having the capability to obtain them or use them.
It's almost an oddity that there are Dems and Reps that are grouped together that are for or against military action.
Obama wanted to drop nuclear bomb on Pakistan, he has said it officially before he was elected as president and this knights of fight against chemical weapon make now international confusion, because nobody with except kerry and he has clue that somebody used chemical weapon in Syria and even if these suspicions ould be confirmed, it will be not known, who has done it and there are really NO evidences that it was Assad or his government behind it. It is real imbecyle and not president.

“Selected Marksman”

Since: Aug 08

Northern Virginia

#34 Sep 2, 2013
Oneal wrote:
<quoted text>
And wholly ineffective unless it results in the toppling of Assad. Remember, what is happening in Syria is political, it's not war. What Obama wants is to wage war on Syria. So, what's his goal then??
The fight in congress will be over the notion of "if you commit an act of war on another country you'd better be prepared to finish the job", not simply lob some missiles around like you're playing a game.
Is Obama's goal to topple Assad, or simply save his own butt?
From all language thus far it seems this president is merely planning to fire off a few missiles and run away, content that his irresponsible "red line" comment will be politically defendable because he did something if but only symbolic.
Oneal...what is happening in Syria is absolutely a religious war between the two factions of Islam. The only political part is which religious faction gets to politically rule when they get done killing eachother...the more the better.
pipedream

Grand Blanc, MI

#35 Sep 2, 2013
vox veritatis wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you come up with that all by yourself or did one of your littermates help you? Brave little puppy trying to come off as a Doberman but not fooling anybody.
Like a Doberman only in your feeble small delusional mind.

I say it just like it is punk. You add the bull $chit.:)

“Selected Marksman”

Since: Aug 08

Northern Virginia

#36 Sep 2, 2013
Reni wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama wanted to drop nuclear bomb on Pakistan, he has said it officially before he was elected as president and this knights of fight against chemical weapon make now international confusion, because nobody with except kerry and he has clue that somebody used chemical weapon in Syria and even if these suspicions ould be confirmed, it will be not known, who has done it and there are really NO evidences that it was Assad or his government behind it. It is real imbecyle and not president.
I'd suggest you re-read your history before continuing to make the senseless, baseless rants in your two posts to me.
pipedream

Grand Blanc, MI

#37 Sep 2, 2013
To be perfectly honest, the world would be a better place if Pakistan was nuked. Preferably by India, but at last resort by the U.S., after we demand they repay the hundreds of billions in aid they've received from us over just the last decade. They've been lying, stealing and cheating the U.S. taxpayers for years. There is only a minute fraction of the entire Pakistani population who are worth saving, the rest of them can die and rot in hell.
vox veritatis

Grand Rapids, MI

#38 Sep 2, 2013
pipedream wrote:
Like a Doberman only in your feeble small delusional mind.
I say it just like it is punk. You add the bull $chit.:)
The only bull$shit around here came from your poop chute, pippy. Just as I thought...you're all bark and no bite...sort of like an insane Chihuahua.
Really

Wyoming, MI

#39 Sep 2, 2013
pipedream wrote:
<quoted text>
Would seem you're the one mind blocked on 'sex' you little twerp.
Elephant said it right pointing out that Really hasn't a clue on the meaning of leadership or anything else for that matter, except using her big mouth which is hard wired to her chubby short fingers on a keyboard while hiding behind a computer monitor. Goes for her other ill informed racist bastard cousins on this forum as well.:)
Pretending to be brave again, there pipester??? Another drive by racist rant from the pipester? Ooooooo, I'm scared! NOT!!!!!
pipedream

Grand Blanc, MI

#40 Sep 2, 2013
Not pretending anything Fat Lady. Haven't threatened you either, though in your feeble mind you think I have. You say you're scared eh? Proof of your delusional paranoia.

Smart asses like you and the punk Vox are a dime a dozen. I'm waiting for you to come out from behind your keyboard and threaten me though. Just make sure you bring your friends with you and your song and dance. Make me smile :)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Grand Rapids Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Hypocrisy of Ferguson 4 hr Dr X 27
Abigail Simon testifies on Nov. 21, 2014. 7 hr Just Sayin 2 7
NAACP/Media Ignores Black Election Winners 8 hr Gville Jim 17
XL Pipeline 8 hr Gville Jim 4
Conservatives Right About Obamacare All Along 12 hr dcba 2
Reasons to vote for Obama (Oct '12) 13 hr dcba 133
Is the Ferguson rioting justified? 13 hr kookierecluse 2
Grand Rapids Dating
Find my Match

Grand Rapids People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Grand Rapids News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Grand Rapids

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 3:55 pm PST

NBC Sports 3:55PM
Will Lions bad offense or Bears bad defense step up?
NBC Sports 3:55 PM
Will Lions bad offense or Bears bad defense step up?
Bleacher Report 5:56 PM
Breaking Down Lions' Game Plan vs. Bears
Bleacher Report 5:56 PM
Breaking Down Lions' Game Plan vs. Bears
NBC Sports 9:17 PM
Week 13 skill-position injury report — Wednesday