Comments
201 - 217 of 217 Comments Last updated Sep 25, 2013
First Prev
of 11
Next Last
Ron

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#202
Sep 11, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Go Blue Forever wrote:
Hope everything is locked tight, overseas at all our embassys....This is a day, all the dissidents and terrorists love.....Did anyone see, where many of the artifacts were damaged by Hurricane Sandy?
History has shown all embassy's better take care of themselves because nobody else will. If you die it will be someone else's fault. The best you would get is Obama would show up to your funeral. That is if he is not scheduled to golf that day.
Ron

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#203
Sep 11, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text>"Why, Brownie...you're doing a helluva job there...".....
Are you trying in some racist way to say your other half is black?
Oneal

Three Rivers, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#204
Sep 11, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

1

Go Blue Forever wrote:
Hope everything is locked tight, overseas at all our embassys....This is a day, all the dissidents and terrorists love.....
Agreed, because if not Obama sure as hell isn't going to help them!

“Selected Marksman”

Since: Aug 08

Northern Virginia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#205
Sep 11, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Oneal wrote:
<quoted text>
Agreed, because if not Obama sure as hell isn't going to help them!
Local news media in this area have been reporting that Obama's claim that al qaeda is on the run is a total lie and he knew it but used it as a lie to get re-elected. He did not accurately portray or repeat the actual situation regarding their status.
I spoke with one of the staunchest democrats I've ever met today and he's totally fed up with the Obama lies. He's older than me and a very successful patent attorney.
It was very interesting to hear him turn from a supportive reasoning stance to total rejection.
Really

Grand Rapids, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#206
Sep 11, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Mr Wiggley wrote:
<quoted text>
Local news media in this area have been reporting that Obama's claim that al qaeda is on the run is a total lie and he knew it but used it as a lie to get re-elected. He did not accurately portray or repeat the actual situation regarding their status.
I spoke with one of the staunchest democrats I've ever met today and he's totally fed up with the Obama lies. He's older than me and a very successful patent attorney.
It was very interesting to hear him turn from a supportive reasoning stance to total rejection.
I too have spoken to some die hard Democrats and they too are fed up with him. It's sad when your own party faithful think you are a bad leader of the party.
Phil

Ortonville, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#207
Sep 13, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Where did everyone go? Blue balls, poledancer and all your other names where are you? Are you ever going to admit Obama should of did something in Syria earlier?
Phil

Ortonville, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#208
Sep 15, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text>"Why, Brownie...you're doing a helluva job there...".....
Wow! Syria still is a big story. You racist girls don't have to be afraid to comment on it just because you were proven wrong about how Obama should of done something two years ago.
Oneal

Grand Rapids, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#209
Sep 15, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Phil wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow! Syria still is a big story. You racist girls don't have to be afraid to comment on it just because you were proven wrong about how Obama should of done something two years ago.
Solyndra, phone tapping, Fast & Furious, BENGHAZI, ongoing profiling and discrimination of Tea Party Groups by the IRS, ignored threats of an American citizen by The New Black Panty Party, illegal spying on media members who've spoken out against this administration ....

Why should Obama's Syria debacle be any different?

The Useful Idiots of our society are easily manipulated, submissive tools. Do you really expect them to discuss issues they're not being spoon-fed talking points about?

This is where the anti-Ruth's Chris, Dutch-haters, non-sensical garbage threads come from.
Phil

Ortonville, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#210
Sep 15, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Oneal wrote:
<quoted text>Solyndra, phone tapping, Fast & Furious, BENGHAZI, ongoing profiling and discrimination of Tea Party Groups by the IRS, ignored threats of an American citizen by The New Black Panty Party, illegal spying on media members who've spoken out against this administration ....

Why should Obama's Syria debacle be any different?

The Useful Idiots of our society are easily manipulated, submissive tools. Do you really expect them to discuss issues they're not being spoon-fed talking points about?

This is where the anti-Ruth's Chris, Dutch-haters, non-sensical garbage threads come from.
Obama's biggest achievements that the people like is on terrorism and that was mostly due to extending or expanding on the Bush policies. Lol!

“Selected Marksman”

Since: Aug 08

Northern Virginia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#211
Sep 15, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Phil wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama's biggest achievements that the people like is on terrorism and that was mostly due to extending or expanding on the Bush policies. Lol!
Actually Obama lied about the state of terrorism during his second campaign. His comment that al Qaeda was on the run was a total lie.
Phil

Ortonville, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#212
Sep 15, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Yes he did lie about that just as he lied about many other things. If it were not for the drones his approval rating would be much lower on this to
Latest poll of approval rating on Terrorism 48% approve to 45% disapprove.
Foreign policy approval 39% to 54%
Economy 39% to 60%
Health care 38% to 58%
Syria 29% to 60%
Ron

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#213
Sep 16, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Yep, looks like Jason is trying to bury another thread. Poor rainbow boy.
Phil

Ortonville, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#214
Sep 16, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Blue balls must be part of the 39% that approve of Obamas handling of the economy. Up until a couple days ago she was part of the 29% that approved of his handling of Syria. Poor Jason.
Oneal

Grand Rapids, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#215
Sep 16, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Mr Wiggley wrote:
<quoted text>
Local news media in this area have been reporting that Obama's claim that al qaeda is on the run is a total lie and he knew it but used it as a lie to get re-elected. He did not accurately portray or repeat the actual situation regarding their status.
I spoke with one of the staunchest democrats I've ever met today and he's totally fed up with the Obama lies. He's older than me and a very successful patent attorney.
It was very interesting to hear him turn from a supportive reasoning stance to total rejection.
Agreed. If they aren't completely dismayed by now they're at least questioning.
If Americans can't agree that both sides of the political fence are a mess they can't agree on anything.
Phil

Ortonville, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#216
Sep 17, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

What happened to Blue?
Phil

Ortonville, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#217
Sep 18, 2013
 
Poor little girl must have something stuck in her mouth.
Alberto Cutuli

San Miguel, Argentina

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#218
Sep 25, 2013
 
NO WAR!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 11
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

31 Users are viewing the Grand Rapids Forum right now

Search the Grand Rapids Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Juneteenth - " celebrating the end of slavery 1 hr Guru 806
Fifth Third Bank loses $202 million (Jul '08) 3 hr mat 217
New Year's Rapist Takes Plea Deal 4 hr Oneal 4
Is Terri Lynn Land a slumlord? (Jan '12) 16 hr Shes awful 79
Local News Women (Apr '09) Wed Red Wood 2,294
What about the Malaysian jetliner? Tue Gville Jim 56
College football roundup: Ohio State starts the... (Sep '13) Mon www 1,274
•••
•••
•••
•••

Grand Rapids Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Grand Rapids People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Grand Rapids News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Grand Rapids
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••