Comments
81 - 88 of 88 Comments Last updated Apr 13, 2013
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#82
Apr 12, 2013
 
Living Large2 wrote:
<quoted text>You don't think it's just because they're overwhelmed with the amount of material Obama provides for them do you? I'm not for abortion, but in Bloomberg's mothers case an acception should have been made.
Who on earth, would even give a shit about what the NYC Mayor thinks?....My God, i live in Florida and you live in Michigan....How much would what he has to say, seriously effect our daily lives?......Sorry, but i should have done gardening or something else, today...cause i don't have big enough boots, for the depth of BS, on here.....
Phil

Ortonville, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#83
Apr 12, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Shoeless Eluder wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =_fO-usAlqak
That is a strange video. I wonder what he was talking about. I never heard him say anything even close to that before.
Really

Grand Rapids, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#84
Apr 12, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Living Large2 wrote:
<quoted text>You don't think it's just because they're overwhelmed with the amount of material Obama provides for them do you? I'm not for abortion, but in Bloomberg's mothers case an acception should have been made.
According to the progressives, absolutely NOTHING that is happening is Obama's fault. So, when he doesn't respond to what his happening, that will be John Kerry's fault, or Hillary Clinton's fault, or let us not forget, Bush's fault since he is at fault for absolutely everything that has gone wrong in the world today. Never mind that when Bush was in office, you didn't see a whole lot of the BS going on that we see now. One could guess that perhaps the world leaders took Bush more serious than they take Obama..nah, that would be too farfetched. Obama is LOVED by the entire world! Just ask the NYT and MSNBC, they'll tell ya.

“Selected Marksman”

Since: Aug 08

Northern Virginia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#85
Apr 12, 2013
 
Gville Jim wrote:
<quoted text>Hope all is well with you too.
Thanks Jim...all is well here.
Take care.
Bob

Big Rapids, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#86
Apr 13, 2013
 
Living Large2 wrote:
<quoted text>I think we can let him off the hook on this one. But only this one....
Don't be too eager to let Obama escape the NAZI, Commie, Fascist, Godless, Muslim, Etc., title he has so rightfully earned through his support of taking all of your guns away, taxing corporations who are the job creators, and forced grandpa into the death camps of socialized medicine!

Did I mention he was a socialist too?

I'm afraid we're going to lose this war if it breaks out. There's no way to defend yourself if everyone doesn't have a AR-15 with a M-179 grenade launcher plus a few million rounds of ammo in their homes!

Did I mention he was born in Kenya?
Bob

Big Rapids, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#87
Apr 13, 2013
 
Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text> Who on earth, would even give a shit about what the NYC Mayor thinks?....My God, i live in Florida and you live in Michigan....How much would what he has to say, seriously effect our daily lives?......Sorry, but i should have done gardening or something else, today...cause i don't have big enough boots, for the depth of BS, on here.....
You are forgetting that Hiz Honor has taken the first chip out of the cornerstone of the American Dream by trying to take away the right to enjoy mega-sized sodas that were given us in the constitution!

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#88
Apr 13, 2013
 
Bob wrote:
<quoted text>
You are forgetting that Hiz Honor has taken the first chip out of the cornerstone of the American Dream by trying to take away the right to enjoy mega-sized sodas that were given us in the constitution!
Thank my lucky stars, that i have several large, insulated beverage containers from Ron Jon's in Cocoa Beach, FL.....Inaulated with the same stuff they make wetsuits outta....keep's soda and ice cold 6-8 hours....Another example of an American cultivating his own destiny, through enginuity......

“lover”

Since: Feb 09

Dorr MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#89
Apr 13, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

Bob wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't be too eager to let Obama escape the NAZI, Commie, Fascist, Godless, Muslim, Etc., title he has so rightfully earned through his support of taking all of your guns away, taxing corporations who are the job creators, and forced grandpa into the death camps of socialized medicine!
Did I mention he was a socialist too?
I'm afraid we're going to lose this war if it breaks out. There's no way to defend yourself if everyone doesn't have a AR-15 with a M-179 grenade launcher plus a few million rounds of ammo in their homes!
Did I mention he was born in Kenya?
You must be very miserable, you really do love the guy and follow him blindly, don't you? Bob, on a cold, dark, and dreary day, you're always a good laugh.:-)

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 5
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

31 Users are viewing the Grand Rapids Forum right now

Search the Grand Rapids Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Grand Rapids Police Close The Books On An Unsol... 1 hr Go Blue Forever 1
Why do people act ghetto? I am talking about al... (Dec '12) 1 hr mosey on downa hoedown 35
Juneteenth - " celebrating the end of slavery 2 hr pipedream 716
Is Terri Lynn Land a slumlord? (Jan '12) 13 hr Arthur 78
More Lois Lerner Email Shenanigans Thu Oneal 4
Local News Women (Apr '09) Wed SOS in Mesa 2,293
Review: A-1 Appliance Repair (Jan '10) Wed Cooking Herb 20
•••
•••
•••
•••

Grand Rapids Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Grand Rapids People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Grand Rapids News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Grand Rapids
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••