Great! Obama is gonna have us fighting another war

Posted in the Grand Rapids Forum

First Prev
of 5
Next Last
Rob

United States

#1 Apr 3, 2013
North Korea threatens to launch a “merciless” attack against the U.S…
Rob

United States

#2 Apr 3, 2013
@Reuters: North Korea repeats threat to shut down Kaesong
hexxeex

Pittsburgh, PA

#3 Apr 4, 2013

Awesome Farth,,,Obama is going to be impeached
St Stephen

Grand Rapids, MI

#4 Apr 4, 2013
Can someone please tell me what Obama has to do with N Korea's actions? How is he directly involved with N Korea's crazy dictator's decisions?

You don't know alot about how the world works do you? Are you part of the Sarah Palin republican caucus?
Phil

Oxford, MI

#5 Apr 4, 2013
St Stephen wrote:
Can someone please tell me what Obama has to do with N Korea's actions? How is he directly involved with N Korea's crazy dictator's decisions?

You don't know alot about how the world works do you? Are you part of the Sarah Palin republican caucus?
You are lowly educated for sure. Obama shows weakness and lacks the skills of a true leader. Other countries see the stories such as Fast and Furious or Benghazi. They also see America as a power in decline. Educate yourself Jason. Stay away from the boys and propaganda before it is to late.
Bob

Big Rapids, MI

#6 Apr 5, 2013
St Stephen wrote:
Can someone please tell me what Obama has to do with N Korea's actions? How is he directly involved with N Korea's crazy dictator's decisions?
You don't know alot about how the world works do you? Are you part of the Sarah Palin republican caucus?
Haven't you figured out that regardless of what happens with the current situation in Korea, it will be Obama's fault.

If the saber rattling escalates into a full blown war, than it will be because the president wasn't strong enough to scare them into peace. If the rhetoric calms down like it has every other time, then Obama will be faulted because he failed to use the crises as a reason to wipe them off the map.

Look out if UM doesn't go all the way to a national championship.....

Hold on if it rains all over their Memorial Day weekend plans.....

I hate to think of the reaction when they find out that Dave Hester is no longer on Storage Wars!
St Stephen

Grand Rapids, MI

#7 Apr 5, 2013
Bob wrote:
<quoted text>
Haven't you figured out that regardless of what happens with the current situation in Korea, it will be Obama's fault.
If the saber rattling escalates into a full blown war, than it will be because the president wasn't strong enough to scare them into peace. If the rhetoric calms down like it has every other time, then Obama will be faulted because he failed to use the crises as a reason to wipe them off the map.
Look out if UM doesn't go all the way to a national championship.....
Hold on if it rains all over their Memorial Day weekend plans.....
I hate to think of the reaction when they find out that Dave Hester is no longer on Storage Wars!
I think a lot of these teabaggers have finally snapped. They were holdinig on to the hope that the teabagger uprising would take over the country and defeat the blackie in the White House. In the end they found out their impact was minimal at best. They were marginalized. Some of them scroll through the pictures of the various teabag events they attended and finally notice what a complete loser they looked like. Using their big bellies to hold up socialism signs and wearing tri-cornered hats, all while misrepresenting what the original tea party was all about, was not a good look and accomplished nothing. They have gone through denial, anger, barganing, depression and have entered a whole new level of grief; batsht. What comes after batsht? I think we're about to find out.

Now that they've lost their country and the White House for a second time their only shot at redemption is to blame Obama for anything and everything, which evidently includes N Korea. As the rhetoric ramps up and the anger builds all they are doing is further marginalizing themselves and driving their 'cause' further onto the extreme edge of the lunatic fringe.

I don't know about you Bob but I'm going to sit back and enjoy the batshitery ensue. The next 3 1/2 years should, if nothing else, be full of priceless, ceaseless entertainment!

“lover”

Since: Feb 09

Dorr MI

#8 Apr 5, 2013
Bob wrote:
<quoted text>
Haven't you figured out that regardless of what happens with the current situation in Korea, it will be Obama's fault.
If the saber rattling escalates into a full blown war, than it will be because the president wasn't strong enough to scare them into peace. If the rhetoric calms down like it has every other time, then Obama will be faulted because he failed to use the crises as a reason to wipe them off the map.
Look out if UM doesn't go all the way to a national championship.....
Hold on if it rains all over their Memorial Day weekend plans.....
I hate to think of the reaction when they find out that Dave Hester is no longer on Storage Wars!
Wow! I agree 100% with Bob.
pipedream

Grand Blanc, MI

#9 Apr 5, 2013
St Stephen wrote:
<quoted text>
I think a lot of these teabaggers have finally snapped. They were holdinig on to the hope that the teabagger uprising would take over the country and defeat the blackie in the White House. In the end they found out their impact was minimal at best. They were marginalized. Some of them scroll through the pictures of the various teabag events they attended and finally notice what a complete loser they looked like. Using their big bellies to hold up socialism signs and wearing tri-cornered hats, all while misrepresenting what the original tea party was all about, was not a good look and accomplished nothing. They have gone through denial, anger, barganing, depression and have entered a whole new level of grief; batsht. What comes after batsht? I think we're about to find out.
Now that they've lost their country and the White House for a second time their only shot at redemption is to blame Obama for anything and everything, which evidently includes N Korea. As the rhetoric ramps up and the anger builds all they are doing is further marginalizing themselves and driving their 'cause' further onto the extreme edge of the lunatic fringe.
I don't know about you Bob but I'm going to sit back and enjoy the batshitery ensue. The next 3 1/2 years should, if nothing else, be full of priceless, ceaseless entertainment!
Hahah. good one! Tea-baggers ... big bellies, socialism signs and tri-cornered hats. Everytime I picture that I start laughing again.
Bob

Big Rapids, MI

#10 Apr 5, 2013
Can't remember where I saw it, but the comment was that France has already surrendered!

Thinking about Batch, I laughed too hard to remember to save it.
Batch 37 Pain Is Good

Southfield, MI

#11 Apr 5, 2013
Bob wrote:
Can't remember where I saw it, but the comment was that France has already surrendered!
Thinking about Batch, I laughed too hard to remember to save it.
OK the Quebecquois stormed the beaches on D Day and suffered mass losses and we are not FRENCH that way...
SeenItBefore

Jenison, MI

#12 Apr 5, 2013
Bob wrote:
<quoted text>
Haven't you figured out that regardless of what happens with the current situation in Korea, it will be Obama's fault.
If the saber rattling escalates into a full blown war, than it will be because the president wasn't strong enough to scare them into peace. If the rhetoric calms down like it has every other time, then Obama will be faulted because he failed to use the crises as a reason to wipe them off the map.
Look out if UM doesn't go all the way to a national championship.....
Hold on if it rains all over their Memorial Day weekend plans.....
I hate to think of the reaction when they find out that Dave Hester is no longer on Storage Wars!
They don't understand anything because they are just like Kim Jong-un. Like him it has to be their way and their way alone.

They won't learn because they're incapable of learning. Incapable of cognitive thinking skills. Just like these Teapublicans haven't figured out their economic strategy for this country is a complete and utter failure. Just look at Paul Ryan's home state, WI, falling to 44th in the country in "job creation" under his political twin Scott Walker. But no, they won't rest until a complete collapse. And then because they are the complete malcontents they are they will blame it all on someone else. Even after they've gotten everything they wanted and it still hasn't worked it will be Obama's fault.
Rob

United States

#13 Apr 5, 2013
SeenItBefore wrote:
<quoted text>They don't understand anything because they are just like Kim Jong-un. Like him it has to be their way and their way alone.

They won't learn because they're incapable of learning. Incapable of cognitive thinking skills. Just like these Teapublicans haven't figured out their economic strategy for this country is a complete and utter failure. Just look at Paul Ryan's home state, WI, falling to 44th in the country in "job creation" under his political twin Scott Walker. But no, they won't rest until a complete collapse. And then because they are the complete malcontents they are they will blame it all on someone else. Even after they've gotten everything they wanted and it still hasn't worked it will be Obama's fault.
It will be Obama's fault because he has had all the power he need to push legit legislation. Problem is he had nothing but a agenda to fundamentally Change the country and he has been very successful at that. Republicans did not get even close to what they wanted. You are straight out lying as we all seen it before Jason.

Back to the topic:
North Korea Advises Evacuation of Foreign Embassies
SeenItBefore

Jenison, MI

#14 Apr 5, 2013
Rob wrote:
<quoted text>
It will be Obama's fault because he has had all the power he need to push legit legislation. Problem is he had nothing but a agenda to fundamentally Change the country and he has been very successful at that. Republicans did not get even close to what they wanted. You are straight out lying as we all seen it before Jason.
Back to the topic:
North Korea Advises Evacuation of Foreign Embassies
You're the idiot that's dumber than a box of rocks. You have no clue as to what is truth and what is lying.
Rob

United States

#15 Apr 5, 2013
SeenItBefore wrote:
<quoted text>You're the idiot that's dumber than a box of rocks. You have no clue as to what is truth and what is lying.
Oh you got me there Jason! I think you should make this personality of yours go back into hiding after all the stupid comments it makes. I mean come on..... This personality is not even slightly comical like some of the others. This one is just boring.

Since: Mar 09

Grandville, MI

#16 Apr 5, 2013
St Stephen wrote:
Can someone please tell me what Obama has to do with N Korea's actions? How is he directly involved with N Korea's crazy dictator's decisions?
I agree!
Obama had nothing to do with this nut case in N. Korea.
I also have confidence in our military leaders, from what I've seen on the news, that they know enough not to put troops on the ground there. I think if anything does happen over there, it will be over with quickly. North Korea, if they would choose to follow through with any of their feeble threats, wouldn't stand a chance.
We already have ships over there that can shoot down anything they can send up.
I do agree with you though, cant blame Obama for the nut case from N. Korea.
Rob

United States

#17 Apr 5, 2013
Gville Jim wrote:
<quoted text>I agree!
Obama had nothing to do with this nut case in N. Korea.
I also have confidence in our military leaders, from what I've seen on the news, that they know enough not to put troops on the ground there. I think if anything does happen over there, it will be over with quickly. North Korea, if they would choose to follow through with any of their feeble threats, wouldn't stand a chance.
We already have ships over there that can shoot down anything they can send up.
I do agree with you though, cant blame Obama for the nut case from N. Korea.
If they can blame Bush for the terrorist attack and the economy of the Obama years than by all means this is all Obama's fault. The Obama administration has already said they would not be surprised if Korea sent a missile over here. All our troops near there have been put on high alert.

Since: Mar 09

Grandville, MI

#18 Apr 5, 2013
Rob wrote:
<quoted text>
If they can blame Bush for the terrorist attack and the economy of the Obama years than by all means this is all Obama's fault. The Obama administration has already said they would not be surprised if Korea sent a missile over here. All our troops near there have been put on high alert.
I think it's about time to stop the "blame game".
I was never a big fan of Bush, and am not really a fan of Obama either.
But,....I don't think you can blame what is going on in North Korea on Obama.

I am fully aware, of those on the left, that blame Bush for everything!
I see it every day.

But, in this case, I cant see where putting any blame on Obama, for what is going on in North Korea makes any sense.

I'll blame Obama for things he does, that I might not agree with, but in the case of North Korea, how can you put any blame on Obama for it?
Rob

United States

#19 Apr 5, 2013
Gville Jim wrote:
<quoted text>I think it's about time to stop the "blame game".
I was never a big fan of Bush, and am not really a fan of Obama either.
But,....I don't think you can blame what is going on in North Korea on Obama.

I am fully aware, of those on the left, that blame Bush for everything!
I see it every day.

But, in this case, I cant see where putting any blame on Obama, for what is going on in North Korea makes any sense.

I'll blame Obama for things he does, that I might not agree with, but in the case of North Korea, how can you put any blame on Obama for it?
I was not a big fan either. Actually I had some major problems with some of his decisions. They are none of the ones people cry about on these threads though. North Korea is ran by a nut case that wants to prove his strength. That is true. Obama shows weakness and strength in different areas. I would not say that it is not Obama's fault because there are things Obama could have done different over the years to show more strength. Which could have changed the actions of North Korea. Maybe, maybe not. As always though, the man in the office gets the blame regardless.
SeenItBefore

Jenison, MI

#20 Apr 5, 2013
Gville Jim wrote:
<quoted text>I think it's about time to stop the "blame game".
I was never a big fan of Bush, and am not really a fan of Obama either.
But,....I don't think you can blame what is going on in North Korea on Obama.
I am fully aware, of those on the left, that blame Bush for everything!
I see it every day.
But, in this case, I cant see where putting any blame on Obama, for what is going on in North Korea makes any sense.
I'll blame Obama for things he does, that I might not agree with, but in the case of North Korea, how can you put any blame on Obama for it?
Not to be as confrontational as it may seem Jim; it's a bit inconsistent to be saying it's time to stop the "blame game", while blaming the left for blaming Bush, and still being willing to blame Obama.

I agree; only a convoluted mind could be blaming Obama for the overt agitating antics of the pint size North Korean dictator.

Still there is much Bush IS accountable for what we are still suffering the effects.

As the Korean War was never ended I would have no problem with the U.S. sending in a few B-52s taking out every military installation in North Korea, along with the tiny minded bully dictator's house, if they take any overt military action. Not to kill him but force him to live in the squalor he has forced his own people to live in.

I see a huge difference in being reaction appropriate against North Korea under these circumstances than were taken against Iraq. I would prefer it not happen but... Maybe the Korean war would finally be ended rather than this 50+ year cease fire.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Grand Rapids Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Is the Ferguson rioting justified? 5 hr findthewhiteguy 4
Old things and places we remember from the Gran... (Feb '09) 9 hr aandr12 967
The Hypocrisy of Ferguson 10 hr Oneal 34
College football roundup: Ohio State starts the... (Sep '13) 15 hr Go Blue Forever 1,433
NAACP/Media Ignores Black Election Winners Thu Really 19
Abigail Simon testifies on Nov. 21, 2014. Thu Really 8
Dr Ben Carson 2016! Thu Oneal 31
Grand Rapids Dating
Find my Match

Grand Rapids People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Grand Rapids News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Grand Rapids

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 12:30 am PST

NBC Sports12:30AM
Lions begin crucial homestand with win over Bears - NBC Sports
NBC Sports12:30 AM
Lions begin crucial homestand with win over Bears - NBC Sports
NFL 5:57 AM
Marc Trestman on loss to Lions: 'I'm looking inside'
NFL 5:57 AM
Marc Trestman on loss to Lions: 'I'm looking inside'
NBC Sports 9:12 AM
Glover Quin scoffs at Bears trying to pad stats late in loss