Santorum makes prenatal testing a campaign issue

Full story: Home 125
Read more: National , Politics , Health , Rick Santorum , Rick Santorum Abortion , Santorum Makes Prenatal Testing Campaign Issue , Santorum Links Prenatal Testing with Abortions , Prenatal Testing Encourages Abortions , Obama Health Care , Obamacare , Santorum on Women's Health Issue , Women's Health , Abortion , Barack Obama , President Barack ... (more) Full Story
First Prev
of 7
Next Last

“your life is great”

Since: Aug 09

you poop in clean water

#1 Feb 22, 2012
government so small, it fits into your vagina.
well that's exactly what the US needs.
conservative crapola

Allentown, PA

#2 Feb 22, 2012
Little ricky is a sicko diddler.
Dances with Wolves

Baltimore, MD

#3 Feb 22, 2012
"People have the right to do [prenatal testing], but to have the government force people to provide it free, to me...is a bit loaded," he said on CBS' Face the Nation. "I'm not for any of these things to be forced.

http://news.yahoo.com/santorum-opposes-mandat...

His issue seems to be having the Government "force people to provide it". Should it not be optional? Should not the consumer decide whether to pay for that particular coverage? What about single men, or women who, for a variety of reasons, will not be using that coverage? Can they opt out, or will they be required to pay the insurance company so that someone else will use the coverage?

What exactly in the Government mandating here?
Sheik Yerbouti

Pennington, NJ

#5 Feb 22, 2012
Once again santorum reveals what a vile disgusting creature he really is! I thought rethugs were supposed to be for less intrusion into people's lives. This is a jerk that actually believes that rape and incest victims should be forced to carry a fetus to term. What a self righteous papist twit!
conservative crapola

Allentown, PA

#7 Feb 22, 2012
Thumper sanatorium also tried to interfere with Terri Schiavo being freed from her bondage. Less government, my ass.
BronxBomber

United States

#8 Feb 22, 2012
The religious right is killing the republican party.
Mark

Rockford, MI

#9 Feb 22, 2012
You guys have it backwards, as usual... Government is already so small it fits in the vagina, and he wants it out.... Why should government impose insurers to provide free.... Blah blah blah....

Government forcing is bigger gubment.

No oppressives are "killing" society.
Mark

Rockford, MI

#10 Feb 22, 2012
Should have typed the comma... No, oppressives are "killing" society.
Go Blue

West Palm Beach, FL

#12 Feb 22, 2012
BronxBomber wrote:
The religious right is killing the republican party.
The tea party had already whittled it down some.....

“Shoot for the stars”

Since: Dec 10

Planet Earth

#13 Feb 22, 2012
Santorum is America's national psycho.
BronxBomber

United States

#14 Feb 22, 2012
The republicans are hoping Santorum wins the nomination. Its the only shot they have of getting the bible thumpers out to the polls and they can't win without the bible thumpers. Their attempts at creating a theocracy is never ending.
Go Blue

West Palm Beach, FL

#15 Feb 22, 2012
Mark wrote:
Should have typed the comma... No, oppressives are "killing" society.
...Mark, don't you agree, that with all that is going on....prenatal testing should be foremost in this election?
Frank Lee

Oakland, CA

#16 Feb 22, 2012
I thought I was running for Pope
http://digg.com/newsbar/topnews/is_rick_santo...
torch

Charlottesville, VA

#17 Feb 22, 2012
Even the establishment media is now being forced to report that “Ron Paul Might Have Won Maine,” with evidence of potential vote fraud targeted against Ron Paul prompting the state’s GOP chairman Charles Webster to ask for a recount.

With just 84 per cent of the votes being counted, and with many towns and counties showing strong support for Ron Paul having not yet cast their votes, the media along with the Republican establishment brazenly declared Mitt Romney to be the winner, despite him having just a 194 vote lead over Ron Paul.

Erroneous reports of a snowstorm were cited as a pretext to cancel the caucus in Washington County, an area heavily dominated by Paul supporters, delaying the vote for a week. Voters in the county are still waiting to cast their ballots.

“That’s right. A prediction of 3-4 inches–that turned into nothing more than a dusting–was enough for a local GOP official to postpone the caucuses just so the results wouldn’t be reported tonight,” spokesman Gary Howard wrote in an E-mail to supporters, adding that even the local Girl Scouts’ meeting survived the weather.

Local reporters in Maine also revealed how the vote for most Waldo County towns was entered as “0”, as if no one had turned out to vote
Sassy

Mount Clemens, MI

#18 Feb 22, 2012
Who ever said insurance was free? Sorry I pay premiums, I pay co pays. But since you are an employer you just don't like the cost continuing to increase for over the last 10 years. This is not any Presidents fault. It is the cost of medical care, and until everyone realizes that, we will remain in the status quo that we are in now.
Mark wrote:
You guys have it backwards, as usual... Government is already so small it fits in the vagina, and he wants it out.... Why should government impose insurers to provide free.... Blah blah blah....
Government forcing is bigger gubment.
No oppressives are "killing" society.

Location hidden

#19 Feb 23, 2012
Sassy wrote:
Who ever said insurance was free? Sorry I pay premiums, I pay co pays. But since you are an employer you just don't like the cost continuing to increase for over the last 10 years. This is not any Presidents fault. It is the cost of medical care, and until everyone realizes that, we will remain in the status quo that we are in now.
<quoted text>
Your hero, Obama said it when he said that the insurance companies would cover it and it would be "free" to the employers. Not our fault he is clueless how the real world works. As for whom to blame for the medical costs increasing, I might suggest you look to your beloved government. They set the rates for what can be charged for each procedure and then they tell the insurance companies what they can negotiate those rates down to. Don't believe me? As anyone who does medical coding and billing OR even your own physician. If your physician is honest, he/she will tell you. Mine did when I asked him directly.
Go Blue

West Palm Beach, FL

#20 Feb 23, 2012
Yeah, Obama said insurance was free........typical.....Don't you know Sassy, it's always all Obama's fault, in Sandy World.....

Location hidden

#21 Feb 23, 2012
Go Blue wrote:
Yeah, Obama said insurance was free........typical.....Don't you know Sassy, it's always all Obama's fault, in Sandy World.....
Your maturity level matches Sassy's. For someone who says he is mature and doesn't insult or name call, you sure have fallen into those habits. Perhaps you should change the people you admire? They are a bad influence on you. That or perhaps you should leave the scotch alone for a while???
Advil Bitweeem iBall

Hanoi, Vietnam

#22 Feb 23, 2012
Earth Child 1 wrote:
Santorum is America's national psycho.
He is wear he @ with!!!
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Benjamin_Frankli...

i thought u lov scienteeth!!! ;-0000 PAtenteeth and earmarkee;)
Advil Bitweeem iBall

Hanoi, Vietnam

#23 Feb 23, 2012
Frank Lee wrote:
I thought I was running for Pope
http://digg.com/newsbar/topnews/is_rick_santo...
U running away not for!!! ;-000

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 7
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Grand Rapids Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Put Tolls on Our Interstate Highways 1 hr Idea Maker 21
Experience a historical Christmas in downtown G... 3 hr DrX 59
College football roundup: Ohio State starts the... (Sep '13) 7 hr Go Blue Forever 1,483
most ludicrious car commercial 18 hr bobolinq 1
happy wife . . . 18 hr bobolinq 1
sony balony 23 hr Idea Maker 6
Jesus Steals Christmas Back From Satan Sat Who 1
Grand Rapids Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Grand Rapids People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Grand Rapids News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Grand Rapids

Personal Finance