Trayvon Martin gun range targets sold...

Trayvon Martin gun range targets sold online

Posted in the Grand Rapids Forum

First Prev
of 10
Next Last
St Stephen

Milwaukee, WI

#1 May 11, 2012
Bill

Jenison, MI

#2 May 11, 2012
Yeah,... but it's o-k that Obama and the new Black Panthers put out a reward for anyone that kills Zimmerman!
You're a racist pig!
Dead By Dawn

Byron Center, MI

#4 May 11, 2012
It actually could be construed as the Zodiac killer target as well. Remember him?
Diggs

Grand Rapids, MI

#5 May 12, 2012
I'd like to know why this guy is still unidentified?
St Stephen

Milwaukee, WI

#6 May 12, 2012
Diggs wrote:
I'd like to know why this guy is still unidentified?
Good question, I would imagine he is fearing for his life about now.
Diggs

Grand Rapids, MI

#7 May 12, 2012
St Stephen wrote:
<quoted text>
Good question, I would imagine he is fearing for his life about now.
Kinda like the innocent family that had to move out of their house when one of the idiot politically-active liberal celebrities errantly tweeted their address ... but that's beside the point.

Since when does the media protect anyone's identity in the case of Trayvon Martin? Seems rather dubious that someone who did such a classless thing would be protected by such sources as Huffy Post and CBS, especially considering the public lynching they gave Zimmerman. I think we need to find out more about this person's identity to see what the real root of this story is.

“Is it really that interesting?”

Since: Dec 09

Hamilton

#8 May 14, 2012
Bill wrote:
Yeah,... but it's o-k that Obama and the new Black Panthers put out a reward for anyone that kills Zimmerman!
You're a racist pig!
...but...but...officer. That other guy was speeding a lot faster than me, why didn't you pull HIM over...WHAA...WHAA...My pooter hurts, I got sand in my cilt...
CJs

United States

#9 May 15, 2012
This is part of what's wrong with this country. Where did our decency go? What made us so hateful and rotten? This is absolutely sickening.
LMS

Grand Haven, MI

#10 May 15, 2012
How completely tasteless, crude, cruel, unnecessary, etc., etc., etc. I agree with CJs...where did our decency go???
Scientist

Saint Joseph, MI

#11 May 15, 2012
Allegan Dan wrote:
<quoted text>
...but...but...officer. That other guy was speeding a lot faster than me, why didn't you pull HIM over...WHAA...WHAA...My pooter hurts, I got sand in my cilt...
Go back to your meth lab Danno!

Since: Mar 09

Grandville, MI

#13 May 15, 2012
St Stephen wrote:
http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/lo okout/report-trayvon-martin-gu n-range-targets-were-sold-1553 01236.html
Stay classy gun nuts!
http://www.npr.org/blogs/thetwo-way/2012/03/2...

yeah,.....stay classy!
Dead By Dawn

Byron Center, MI

#14 May 15, 2012
Scientist wrote:
<quoted text>
Go back to your meth lab Danno!
I agree. Danny Boy is definitely under the influence of methamphetamine. A 60+ semi-retired union stooge who lives in a trailer park and has firearms but couldn't hit the front of his stove if he were standing in front of it cooking his favorite dish fried opossum balls.

“Is it really that interesting?”

Since: Dec 09

Hamilton

#15 May 16, 2012
Dead By Dawn wrote:
<quoted text>I agree. Danny Boy is definitely under the influence of methamphetamine. A 60+ semi-retired union stooge who lives in a trailer park and has firearms but couldn't hit the front of his stove if he were standing in front of it cooking his favorite dish fried opossum balls.
Thanks for your comments, although diametrically opposed to reality in every sence, they did provide some very fond memories of probably one of the best compliments i was ever paid. We (my fellow PMI's) were in Quantico firing the M40A1 on moving targets at 500m. General Livingston was on the base and behind the firing line as I put a round down range, my Spotter said "whoa that was money" as the target dissapeared into the butts, which was nice to hear in it's own right because frankly, my spotter was a few ticks better shot than me. The B-Mod rose back out of the butts, as the general peered down range thru bino's at the plotter stuck in it's neck, and said "Damn son, you're scary".

One thing i am wondering about though is this opposum balls dish. I mean how many would it take to make a meal? I imagine they're pretty small, say just slightly larger than yours, and there's only two per. And actually if you figure maybe 10% of opposum's have an undecended testicle, that would be just one each for them. So...that would be like 30 opposums needed to make fried opposum balls. Seems like a lot of trouble...
Go Blue

West Palm Beach, FL

#16 May 16, 2012
Count on charges againest George Zimmerman being eventually dropped, as this doctor's report on his wounds and autopsy report on Trayvon Martin's bruised knuckles, reinforce a true account of pure self defense, in this case......
Diggs

Grand Rapids, MI

#17 May 16, 2012
Go Blue wrote:
Count on charges againest George Zimmerman being eventually dropped, as this doctor's report on his wounds and autopsy report on Trayvon Martin's bruised knuckles, reinforce a true account of pure self defense, in this case......
Unfortunately, the narrative of innocent black kid gets killed by racist "white" guy has already been indelibly stamped on this tragedy, regardless of what the courts decide or what the true evidence reveals.
Furthermore, the true premeditated crime by The New Black Panty party of putting a dead or alive bounty out on an American citizen's head who is innocent by law until proven guilty, will undoubtedly go unpunished - as did the NBP's voter intimidation crime in '08 and the racist, murderous rant of the Black Panty moron, King "kill they cracka babies" Kalalamamababa.

If Zimmerman is found guilty or innocent only half the justice will be served here. We'll still have a violent, racist political organization on the loose and seemingly under the protection of the Obama administration from being prosecuted for crimes against American citizens.
Prof Plum

Grand Rapids, MI

#18 May 16, 2012
Diggs wrote:
<quoted text>
Unfortunately, the narrative of innocent black kid gets killed by racist "white" guy has already been indelibly stamped on this tragedy, regardless of what the courts decide or what the true evidence reveals.
Furthermore, the true premeditated crime by The New Black Panty party of putting a dead or alive bounty out on an American citizen's head who is innocent by law until proven guilty, will undoubtedly go unpunished - as did the NBP's voter intimidation crime in '08 and the racist, murderous rant of the Black Panty moron, King "kill they cracka babies" Kalalamamababa.
If Zimmerman is found guilty or innocent only half the justice will be served here. We'll still have a violent, racist political organization on the loose and seemingly under the protection of the Obama administration from being prosecuted for crimes against American citizens.
One of Glen Beck's faithful is in our presence.
Dead By Dawn

Byron Center, MI

#19 May 16, 2012
Allegan Dan wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks for your comments, although diametrically opposed to reality in every sence, they did provide some very fond memories of probably one of the best compliments i was ever paid. We (my fellow PMI's) were in Quantico firing the M40A1 on moving targets at 500m. General Livingston was on the base and behind the firing line as I put a round down range, my Spotter said "whoa that was money" as the target dissapeared into the butts, which was nice to hear in it's own right because frankly, my spotter was a few ticks better shot than me. The B-Mod rose back out of the butts, as the general peered down range thru bino's at the plotter stuck in it's neck, and said "Damn son, you're scary".
One thing i am wondering about though is this opposum balls dish. I mean how many would it take to make a meal? I imagine they're pretty small, say just slightly larger than yours, and there's only two per. And actually if you figure maybe 10% of opposum's have an undecended testicle, that would be just one each for them. So...that would be like 30 opposums needed to make fried opposum balls. Seems like a lot of trouble...
You had better get busy catching opossums. Clean the rust of your trailer too. I'm sick of looking at it.
bobolinq

Belmont, MI

#20 May 17, 2012
LMS wrote:
How completely tasteless, crude, cruel, unnecessary, etc., etc., etc. I agree with CJs...where did our decency go???
our decency or what there was of it rolled out of here on white walled tires.
vox veritatis

Grand Rapids, MI

#21 May 17, 2012
bobolinq wrote:
our decency or what there was of it rolled out of here on white walled tires.
Along with common sense and critical thinking skills, it would seem since you want to judge a large group of people based on the actions of only a few.
For all you people who like to piss and moan about how bad things have gotten, I have to ask; what are YOU doing about it besides sitting there complaining? Do you volunteer? Do you mentor? Do you do ANYthing to model and be an example to the coming generations that there is a better way?
Didn't think so. Just remember; if you always do what you've always done, you'll always get what you've always got.
St Stephen

Milwaukee, WI

#22 May 17, 2012
vox veritatis wrote:
<quoted text>
Along with common sense and critical thinking skills, it would seem since you want to judge a large group of people based on the actions of only a few.
For all you people who like to piss and moan about how bad things have gotten, I have to ask; what are YOU doing about it besides sitting there complaining? Do you volunteer? Do you mentor? Do you do ANYthing to model and be an example to the coming generations that there is a better way?
Didn't think so. Just remember; if you always do what you've always done, you'll always get what you've always got.
What are you going on and on about? All these people are doing is asking where did our common decency go? You don't need to volunteer or mentor, all you need to do is treat people with respect. This a-hole who was selling these targets is the exact opposite of what decency is. The people who bought them are even worse.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 10
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Grand Rapids Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Tigers (Apr '12) 2 hr Really 97
News College football roundup: Ohio State starts the... (Sep '13) 11 hr stewart scott 2,356
DeVere Construction Superintendent/ Supervisor ... 23 hr GetYourMoneyBack 1
reverse colonization Tue bobolinq 1
News 7 things you need to know about Aerosmith's 201... Mon Who 1
News The Supermercado Mexico on Chicago Drive in Wyo... Mon Who 1
Old things and places we remember from the Gran... (Feb '09) Aug 2 janjanster 1,011
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Grand Rapids Mortgages