Comments
21 - 40 of 57 Comments Last updated Jun 20, 2013
Phil

Oxford, MI

#21 Jun 15, 2013
Mr Wiggley wrote:
<quoted text>Apparently you are totally incapable of conversation or debate that doesn't involve you calling people names and making absurd assumptions. Placing me blindly into the "he was elected by you fools" group for no other reason than to attempt to elevate your stance by means of insult will get you no where.
Do you want to discuss something or just keep slinging sh1t around?
Do you have to talk that way Jason? I think you should lay off the pot for a while. YOU ARE showing signs of mood swings again. I hope everything is correctly spelled out for you.

“Selected Marksman”

Since: Aug 08

Northern Virginia

#22 Jun 15, 2013
Phil wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you have to talk that way Jason? I think you should lay off the pot for a while. YOU ARE showing signs of mood swings again. I hope everything is correctly spelled out for you.
I talk that way when someone talks that way to me.
I'll try to assist your prescription drug impaired memory. I used mj 25 years ago in place of those very addictive prescription drugs that are hampering your memory. The reason is obvious...I still have my memory intact...you don't.

Since: Mar 09

Grandville, MI

#23 Jun 15, 2013
WOW,...... and you claim that you dont call people names.
Rich..
Dr X

Byron Center, MI

#24 Jun 15, 2013
Mr Wiggley wrote:
<quoted text>
Apparently you are totally incapable of conversation or debate that doesn't involve you calling people names and making absurd assumptions. Placing me blindly into the "he was elected by you fools" group for no other reason than to attempt to elevate your stance by means of insult will get you no where.
Do you want to discuss something or just keep slinging sh1t around?
Yeah, but if you did vote for Obama again then you are a fool.
Rob

United States

#25 Jun 15, 2013
Mr Wiggley wrote:
<quoted text>I talk that way when someone talks that way to me.
I'll try to assist your prescription drug impaired memory. I used mj 25 years ago in place of those very addictive prescription drugs that are hampering your memory. The reason is obvious...I still have my memory intact...you don't.
So let me get this straight, I am Phil and Phil is Oneal? This is called being paranoid which comes from your pot habit.

“Selected Marksman”

Northern Virginia

#26 Jun 15, 2013
Rob wrote:
<quoted text>
So let me get this straight, I am Phil and Phil is Oneal? This is called being paranoid which comes from your pot habit.
You are making things up again robby. I did not say that anywhere. Take your addictive meds and go back to sleep.
Oh, and get some spelling lessons.

“Selected Marksman”

Northern Virginia

#27 Jun 15, 2013
Gville Jim wrote:
WOW,...... and you claim that you dont call people names.
Rich..
Maybe I changed my mind...
Rob

United States

#28 Jun 15, 2013
Mr Wiggley wrote:
<quoted text>Maybe I changed my mind...
Just like a pothead, you can't make up your mind.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#29 Jun 15, 2013
Anybody wanna go on the record now, about Syria?.....I feel we should only help arm selective rebel groups, only......nothing more....
Rob

United States

#30 Jun 15, 2013
Mr Wiggley wrote:
<quoted text>You are making things up again robby. I did not say that anywhere. Take your addictive meds and go back to sleep.
Oh, and get some spelling lessons.
Phil didn't talk that way. You were talking to Oneal. Blurred vision might be Coming from the other drugs your taking
Rob

United States

#31 Jun 15, 2013
Go Blue Forever wrote:
Anybody wanna go on the record now, about Syria?.....I feel we should only help arm selective rebel groups, only......nothing more....
Two years ago people were going on the record! Where were you? That may have prevented a couple deaths don't ya think. As usual YOUR a day late and a dollar short Jason, since you brought it up

Grandville, MI

#32 Jun 15, 2013
Go Blue Forever wrote:
So,... which "selective" groups would you support?
Would it be the ones that are being supported by Iran?
Or, maybe those that are backed by Hesbola?
IMHO, it is something that the USA needs to stay away from.
Just my opinion,...I dont realy think we should get involved in another war.
OhOhObama

Grand Rapids, MI

#33 Jun 16, 2013
Does it really matter who sent it other than the left can make a story about it for their own selfishness.

Just like we are racist if you don't like Obama
or
Micheal moore wanting those pictures of the dead little kids so the left can gloat on how good they are because they want anti guns.

Or when these white left wing news guys rattle on for two weeks when we have Martin Luther King holiday and they are sooooooooooo for all the black people.

ya thats it.

“Selected Marksman”

Northern Virginia

#34 Jun 16, 2013
Rob wrote:
<quoted text>
Phil didn't talk that way. You were talking to Oneal. Blurred vision might be Coming from the other drugs your taking
That is correct, I was talking to oneal. Then phil addressed my comment to oneal and I responded to phil. Then you interjected this "So let me get this straight, I am Phil and Phil is Oneal?" which I did not imply in any way.
Now you are babbling some other misdirected crap.
Maybe you should check with your doctor, or drug supplier, to re-evaluate your drug intake and find something that helps you focus on reality instead of your fantasy.
Oneal

Grand Rapids, MI

#35 Jun 16, 2013
Go Blue Forever wrote:
I'll go on record stating we should only arm OUR soldiers.

We've armed "rebels" from other terrorist-abetting countries before and what happened? They turned those weapons against our soldiers or our allies' soldiers. These Middle east countries are infested with Islamist radicals and leaders that sympathize with them. The opportunities for radicals to influence young Syrians in their own country and turn them against the US is far too great.

“Selected Marksman”

Northern Virginia

#36 Jun 16, 2013
Oneal wrote:
<quoted text>
I'll go on record stating we should only arm OUR soldiers.
We've armed "rebels" from other terrorist-abetting countries before and what happened? They turned those weapons against our soldiers or our allies' soldiers. These Middle east countries are infested with Islamist radicals and leaders that sympathize with them. The opportunities for radicals to influence young Syrians in their own country and turn them against the US is far too great.
I agree and I said basically the same thing in post #11.
I would add that in arming out Troops I don't want them getting involved. We have no business trying to intervene. They have a fundamental religious war going between differing divisions of a religion we don't understand and apparently considers the U.S. to be a friend when it helps them and an enemy when they no longer need our support.
Oneal

Grand Rapids, MI

#37 Jun 16, 2013
Mr Wiggley wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree and I said basically the same thing in post #11.
I would add that in arming out Troops I don't want them getting involved. We have no business trying to intervene. They have a fundamental religious war going between differing divisions of a religion we don't understand and apparently considers the U.S. to be a friend when it helps them and an enemy when they no longer need our support.
I think we've finally found something we agree on!

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#38 Jun 16, 2013
Look's like, more than a few are unwilling to jump in the water on Syria?.....Think they will be able to have an opinion, after?
Oneal

Grand Rapids, MI

#39 Jun 16, 2013
Go Blue Forever wrote:
Look's like, more than a few are unwilling to jump in the water on Syria?.....Think they will be able to have an opinion, after?
After what?

Grandville, MI

#40 Jun 16, 2013
From watching the Sunday morning news shows, it look's like we are going to be getting involved in Syria by supplying arms to the rebels.
Assad has support from Russia, Iran, Hezbola, and al-Qadea, so by getting involved in Syria, by supporting the rebels, are we in effect fighting against Russia, Iran and others?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Grand Rapids Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Meet The Press 31 min Go Blue Forever 3
Old things and places we remember from the Gran... (Feb '09) 8 hr a commenter 935
'We Don't Have a Strategy' to Fight ISIS t 10 hr Phil 10
why war with isis? 19 hr Colonel Sanders 15
Plafkin Brothers-McDonalds, Home of the Famous ... (Jun '13) 19 hr Colonel Sanders 9
The cheerleaders with their tight skirts are v... Thu Phil 1
College football roundup: Ohio State starts the... (Sep '13) Thu Buffalo Bull 1,326
•••
•••

Grand Rapids Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Grand Rapids People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Grand Rapids News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Grand Rapids