of 3
Next Last
St Stephen

Grand Rapids, MI

#1 May 30, 2013
pipedream

Grand Blanc, MI

#2 May 30, 2013
They'll find them and make an example out of them. There are a few crazies on this forum who are suspects.
Really

Berrien Springs, MI

#3 May 30, 2013
And the proof it is someone on the right? Of course, neither Stevie OR Pipester knows how to find that "proof" because it doesn't exist.

As those on these forums that threaten, I would suspect that Pipester would be highest on the list since he keeps threatening to shoot the President of the NRA in the head. Perhaps Pipester should go back and hide in Mommy's basement again?

Since: Mar 09

Grandville, MI

#4 May 30, 2013
HUH??
Stewie,.... your not making sense blaming conservatives on this one, Bloomberg is an independant.
Bloomberg, and several other Mayors are trying to control "illeagal" guns.(those are the guns that liberals use) you know, the ones used to rob the local gas station, or conveiense store.
Conservatives believe in purchasing their guns legally. We go through the proper channels, fill out the forms etc...
Liberals on the other hand, get their guns by breaking into their neighbors homes, and stealing them.
Those are the illegal guns that Bloomberg and others want to get off the street.
Pretty obvious that it must have been a liberal behind this.
Nice try,....but epic fail.

“Where I came from”

Since: Jan 09

the universe

#5 May 30, 2013
I wonder if it really happened at all. If it did it would be some group like KKK or Aryan Nation of course those groups are not conservative.
Oneal

Three Rivers, MI

#6 May 31, 2013
Well, if you want to play the progressive finger-point-and-switch game, this could just be another radical progressive moon bat hoping to make an already stuck on stupid group of people believe it was a rightist.

More than likely it's an unbalanced moron who's going about defending his right to possess firearms the wrong way. Of course, the Topix Obama nuts will use this as an opportunity to do what it is they whine about others of doing - stereotyping.

Just another example of the fun little game of hypocrisy we've become accustomed to by the leftists.
Batch 37 Pain Is Good

Southfield, MI

#7 May 31, 2013
Oneal wrote:
Well, if you want to play the progressive finger-point-and-switch game, this could just be another radical progressive moon bat hoping to make an already stuck on stupid group of people believe it was a rightist.
More than likely it's an unbalanced moron who's going about defending his right to possess firearms the wrong way. Of course, the Topix Obama nuts will use this as an opportunity to do what it is they whine about others of doing - stereotyping.
Just another example of the fun little game of hypocrisy we've become accustomed to by the leftists.
Leftist pull this switch all the time.....
Batch 37 Pain Is Good

Oxford, MI

#8 May 31, 2013
St Stephen wrote:
http://abcnews.go.com/Blotter/ president-obama-targeted-threa tening-letter/story?id=1928594 6
Seems to me that it is the left who are loony.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#9 Jun 14, 2013
..Oh, sorry.....i thought this thread was about John McCain wanting our military involved in Syria? Isn't this the same Syria, we did'nt even have diplomatic relations with, for years?....
Oneal

Three Rivers, MI

#10 Jun 14, 2013
Go Blue Forever wrote:
..Oh, sorry.....i thought this thread was about John McCain wanting our military involved in Syria? Isn't this the same Syria, we did'nt even have diplomatic relations with, for years?....
No, it's the Syria Obama is shipping more US weapons to.

Oh sorry ... isn't this the same Obama that was awarded the Nobel Peace Prize "for his extraordinary efforts to strengthen international diplomacy and cooperation between peoples"?....

“Selected Marksman”

Since: Aug 08

Northern Virginia

#11 Jun 14, 2013
Oneal wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh sorry ... isn't this the same Obama that was awarded the Nobel Peace Prize "for his extraordinary efforts to strengthen international diplomacy and cooperation between peoples"?....
And there are folks that normally align themselves with you that on another thread are saying he should have done this sooner. Of course, had he made a move before there was more evidence he would have been pummeled for that also.
Personally, I don't think we should be sending arms to anyone in that area of the world. They'll be our "friend" until they win with our help and then they'll go back to hating the U.S.
Sound familiar??

“Selected Marksman”

Northern Virginia

#12 Jun 14, 2013
Gville Jim wrote:
HUH??
Stewie,.... your not making sense blaming conservatives on this one, Bloomberg is an independant.
Bloomberg, and several other Mayors are trying to control "illeagal" guns.(those are the guns that liberals use) you know, the ones used to rob the local gas station, or conveiense store.
Conservatives believe in purchasing their guns legally. We go through the proper channels, fill out the forms etc...
Liberals on the other hand, get their guns by breaking into their neighbors homes, and stealing them.
Those are the illegal guns that Bloomberg and others want to get off the street.
Pretty obvious that it must have been a liberal behind this.
Nice try,....but epic fail.
I doubt that most, if any, of the thieves/crooks that break into homes and steal guns have any political affiliation.
If they truely are liberals as you suggest, it would be easy to remedy the problem. Just post law officers at all the polling stations, wait to hear how they voted, follow them home, arrest them and take all their guns and throw them in jail.
Problem solved.
James

Grand Rapids, MI

#13 Jun 14, 2013
Mr Wiggley wrote:
<quoted text>

Personally, I don't think we should be sending arms to anyone in that area of the world. They'll be our "friend" until they win with our help and then they'll go back to hating the U.S.
Sound familiar??
I tend to agree with you on this one. It may sound cruel in a way but let them deal with their own problems, we have enough of our own.

“Selected Marksman”

Northern Virginia

#14 Jun 14, 2013
James wrote:
<quoted text>
I tend to agree with you on this one. It may sound cruel in a way but let them deal with their own problems, we have enough of our own.
Thanks and I agree with your thoughts here. We've paid a high price over the years...time to end it.
I must say, it's always much more pleasant to agree than to find ways to disagree...and far more productive.
Have a nice weekend!!

Location hidden

#15 Jun 14, 2013
Oneal wrote:
<quoted text>
..What does this mean?.....

Grandville, MI

#16 Jun 14, 2013
Mr Wiggley wrote:
<quoted text>
I doubt that most, if any, of the thieves/crooks that break into homes and steal guns have any political affiliation.
I agree with that.
It's just that my reply was to another poster, that claims to be a liberal, and a responsible gun owner, tends to blame everything on conservatives, and the NRA, whenever there is a gun related crime.
So, some of my reply was intended sarcasm.

Location hidden

#17 Jun 14, 2013
Gville Jim wrote:
<quoted text>I agree with that.
It's just that my reply was to another poster, that claims to be a liberal, and a responsible gun owner, tends to blame everything on conservatives, and the NRA, whenever there is a gun related crime.
So, some of my reply was intended sarcasm.
What you wanna be careful about burglary, is when the kids are outta school, like now....burglarys go way up.....shoplifting too...

Grandville, MI

#18 Jun 14, 2013
Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text>What you wanna be careful about burglary, is when the kids are outta school, like now....burglarys go way up.....shoplifting too...
I know,....I had a bicycle stolen out of my garage Monday night.
Fortunatley, the police found it, and I got it back tonight.
I didnt think I would ever see it again.
But,...thanks to the Grandville Police Department, I now have it back!
Oneal

Grand Rapids, MI

#19 Jun 15, 2013
Mr Wiggley wrote:
<quoted text>
And there are folks that normally align themselves with you that on another thread are saying he should have done this sooner. Of course, had he made a move before there was more evidence he would have been pummeled for that also.
Sound familiar??
Yes, it does sound familiar. I thought Obama was going to correct all the wrongs and offer a bow and glittery smile which would melt the hearts of those that hate America. I thought Obama was going to end all of these unnecessary and costly interventions. I believe that's one of the reasons Obama was awarded the Nobel Peace Prize. I believe that was supposed to be one of the reasons he was elected by you fools...twice!

The fact Obama's actions quite often sounds so familiar (and run opposite of what he promised on his never-ending self-promotion tours) is something you should be mentioning to those that voted for him, not to someone who recognized his ineptitude and has vocally pointed it out for over four years now.

Why are you not questioning Obama-voters where their protests have gone considering the similarities in this administration's actions to the previous? I mean, if as you say, you are not a liberal yourself.

“Selected Marksman”

Northern Virginia

#20 Jun 15, 2013
Oneal wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, it does sound familiar. I thought Obama was going to correct all the wrongs and offer a bow and glittery smile which would melt the hearts of those that hate America. I thought Obama was going to end all of these unnecessary and costly interventions. I believe that's one of the reasons Obama was awarded the Nobel Peace Prize. I believe that was supposed to be one of the reasons he was elected by you fools...twice!
The fact Obama's actions quite often sounds so familiar (and run opposite of what he promised on his never-ending self-promotion tours) is something you should be mentioning to those that voted for him, not to someone who recognized his ineptitude and has vocally pointed it out for over four years now.
Why are you not questioning Obama-voters where their protests have gone considering the similarities in this administration's actions to the previous? I mean, if as you say, you are not a liberal yourself.
Apparently you are totally incapable of conversation or debate that doesn't involve you calling people names and making absurd assumptions. Placing me blindly into the "he was elected by you fools" group for no other reason than to attempt to elevate your stance by means of insult will get you no where.
Do you want to discuss something or just keep slinging sh1t around?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Grand Rapids Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
'We Don't Have a Strategy' to Fight ISIS t 1 hr Batch 37 Pain Is ... 6
The cheerleaders with their tight skirts are v... 20 hr Phil 1
why war with isis? 20 hr Phil 17
College football roundup: Ohio State starts the... (Sep '13) 22 hr Buffalo Bull 1,326
Liberty University Law School Dean: Gay Marriag... Thu Batch 37 Pain Is ... 314
Plafkin Brothers-McDonalds, Home of the Famous ... (Jun '13) Wed Kelly Hadd 8
Cousins hope to open Grand Rapids' first hostel... Wed Faith 3
•••
•••
Grand Rapids Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Grand Rapids Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000