vox veritatis

Grand Rapids, MI

#42 Feb 2, 2013
Bob wrote:
We constantly hear that the pro-gun fanatics want access to all these gun to protect their families and property. So why are so many of them so bad at making sure their guns aren't stolen?
How fast can you get into your gun safe?
Batch 37 Pain Is Good

Plymouth, MI

#43 Feb 2, 2013
SeenItBefore wrote:
<quoted text>
Where did I say anything about morality vs. the law? You didn't even say anything about morality vs. the law. You said just the facts without emotion. I pointed out the facts without emotion and you now want to divert your own stance to a difference between morality and the law? Make up your mind and try sticking to it for a change.
Not.... You are not even trying to pace yourself with the Constitution are you??????? You know, the law of the land.......
SeenItBefore

Jenison, MI

#45 Feb 2, 2013
Batch 37 Pain Is Good wrote:
<quoted text>Not.... You are not even trying to pace yourself with the Constitution are you??????? You know, the law of the land.......
Again with your scrambling to divert from the point you brought up.

You're dealing with entirely the wrong person when trying to hide behind a document, the Constitution, you have no more than an infantile understanding on.

A psychologically stable person would realize that just rebounding someone else's rebuttals only exposes their stupid.

But then you are just so starved for attention you will accept exposing your incapability just to get it.
Batch 37 Pain Is Good

Plymouth, MI

#46 Feb 2, 2013
SeenItBefore wrote:
<quoted text>
You're dealing with entirely the wrong person when trying to hide behind a document, the Constitution, you have no more than an infantile understanding on.
A psychologically stable person would realize that just rebounding someone else's rebuttals only exposes their stupid.
But then you are just so starved for attention you will accept exposing your incapability just to get it.
Name calling does not win the argument...... How many law classes have you been to?
Batch 37 Pain Is Good

Plymouth, MI

#47 Feb 2, 2013
SeenItBefore wrote:
<quoted text>
Wait a minute, you are offering opinions......
Ginger

Holland, MI

#48 Feb 2, 2013
SeenItBefore wrote:
<quoted text>
SIB, he's a whiny little crybaby.
Just agree with him on everything he says.
That's what he wants.

He hears things, remember?
SeenItBefore

Jenison, MI

#50 Feb 2, 2013
Ginger wrote:
<quoted text>
SIB, he's a whiny little crybaby.
Just agree with him on everything he says.
That's what he wants.
He hears things, remember?
No. I'm just going to starve him of the attention he so desperately needs.
Ginger

Holland, MI

#52 Feb 2, 2013
SeenItBefore wrote:
<quoted text>
No. I'm just going to starve him of the attention he so desperately needs.
Good, then we can focus on moving forward and the good things in life.
Malcontents like Batch will never contribute anything good to society.
Because he has difficulty coping with the way things are, he has to blame someone else (liberals) for his shortcomings.

Oh by the way Batch,(I know you're reading this) when I push my garage door opener I hear this humming almost grinding sound. When the door is all the way up, it stops.
With all your knowledge of the subject, what do you suppose is making tha noise.
I'm baffled.
Batch 37 Pain Is Good

Plymouth, MI

#53 Feb 2, 2013
Ginger wrote:
<quoted text>
Good, then we can focus on moving forward and the good things in life.
Malcontents like Batch will never contribute anything good to society.
Because he has difficulty coping with the way things are, he has to blame someone else (liberals) for his shortcomings.
Oh by the way Batch,(I know you're reading this) when I push my garage door opener I hear this humming almost grinding sound. When the door is all the way up, it stops.
With all your knowledge of the subject, what do you suppose is making tha noise.
I'm baffled.
Not surprising that you can't grasp cause and effect..... You shave your face yet?
Ginger

Holland, MI

#54 Feb 2, 2013
<quoted text>Not surprising that you can't grasp cause and effect..... You shave your face yet?
You promised me a razor.
Where is it boy? Or was that just some more of your BS?

Oh, and make it a 5-blade pulse type.
It's very thick hair.
SeenItBefore

Grand Rapids, MI

#58 Feb 2, 2013
I'm sorry everybody. I must apologize to all the conservatives out here in TopixLand. There is a reason why I'm the way I am. It all started when I was very young. Truth is, my father used to rape me in front of the television while playing VHS tapes of various Jimmy Carter speeches so you see, that messed me up both physically as well as mentally. Actually, having to watch and listen to those speeches over and over again was the worst part. This is why I regurgitate leftist propaganda and argue political points that have little to no validity. I want become a conservative but I'm not sure how to start. Can anyone out here help me? I know it's going to be hard because my emotional scares run deep, but I'm willing to give it all that I have so that i don't become a complete and utter failure later in life. I now know that is where progressive thought will lead me. I also wanted to let everyone know that I accepted Jesus Christ as my Lord and Savior last night. It was a wonderful experience and showed me that was going down the wrong path. Please forgive me Topix conservatives. Thank you!
Dr X

Byron Center, MI

#60 Feb 2, 2013
Firearm and ammunition supplies should be back to normal by October. This is for anyone who cares.
Bob

Big Rapids, MI

#61 Feb 3, 2013
vox veritatis wrote:
<quoted text>
How fast can you get into your gun safe?
How fast can you get into it when you are away from home?

Instead of marching lockstep with the other fanatics of the NRA, why don't you take the time to consider putting a little effort into protecting your property when you aren't there to protect it?
vox veritatis

Grand Rapids, MI

#62 Feb 3, 2013
Bob wrote:
How fast can you get into it when you are away from home?
Instead of marching lockstep with the other fanatics of the NRA, why don't you take the time to consider putting a little effort into protecting your property when you aren't there to protect it?
When I'm away from home, my gun is with me, manboobie. How about you get in line to condemn those that decided to publish where all the gunowners live so the criminals now know where to go to? Not to mention they outed police officers (some of the undercover) and victims trying to hide from stalkers, violent spouses, etc... Strangely enough, after they did that, the publishers all decided that guns were good and got armed guards to protect themselves. Bunch of flaming hypocrites just like the rest of you progressive pukes.
So typical of the left, though...blame the victim instead of the criminal; if your guns get stolen, it's your fault and not the criminal's. If you get beat up on the playground by a bully, you must have done something to provoke it so it's your fault and God help you if you fought back and defended yourself; you get the same punishment as the bully. The agenda of all you progressive wanks is turning this country into a bunch of victims afraid to defend themselves.
BTW...you didn't specify when those guns should be in a gun safe. That solution (use it when you're away from home) wouldn't have done much to prevent the Sandy Hook shooting since the owner was at home, albeit dead at home, when her guns were stolen.
vox veritatis

Grand Rapids, MI

#63 Feb 3, 2013
We really need to make these knives harder to get and we need more laws prohibiting people from using them in crimes:

http://www.abc57.com/news/crime/Michigan-mom-...
http://www.myfoxdetroit.com/story/19441373/10...
http://www.mlive.com/news/kalamazoo/index.ssf...
http://www.abc12.com/story/18634237/flint-pol...

You all need to lock up your knives when you're away from home so you aren't responsible when a theif breaks in and steals them and uses them to kill someone.
Bob

Big Rapids, MI

#64 Feb 3, 2013
vox veritatis wrote:
<quoted text>
When I'm away from home, my gun is with me.
Thanks for telling the entire world that you only have ONE gun....

Now tell the class what people with more than your limited resources are supposed to do....... Trust to luck?

BTW - Thanks for the deflection, but let's stick to one subject that you aren't smart enough to figure out before we head off in another direction!
vox veritatis

Grand Rapids, MI

#65 Feb 3, 2013
Bob wrote:
Thanks for telling the entire world that you only have ONE gun....
Now tell the class what people with more than your limited resources are supposed to do....... Trust to luck?
Certify the whole family CPL? BTW...the assumption that we only have one gun is a bad one since you don't know how many people there are in my family or how many of us are CPL.
We're starting to get a clue was to why you can't find/keep a job...those critical thinking skills are a little lacking there, manboobie.
Bob

Big Rapids, MI

#66 Feb 4, 2013
vox veritatis wrote:
<quoted text>
When I'm away from home, my gun is with me.
My gun.... singular.....

Duh!
Batch 37 Pain Is Good

Keego Harbor, MI

#67 Feb 4, 2013
Bob wrote:
<quoted text>
My gun.... singular.....
Duh!
There is always a favorite.....
Bob

Big Rapids, MI

#68 Feb 4, 2013
<quoted text>There is always a favorite.....
I'm sure that's what your mother used to tell you all the time....

So do you take your gun with you all the time, or do you leave some of them home? Could your child or grandchild get their hands on any of them? What about a criminal who breaks into your home?

Don't you think that it is your responsibility to protect your property?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Grand Rapids Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
College football roundup: Ohio State starts the... (Sep '13) 2 hr Buffalo Bull 1,399
What do you think of U-M's new football coach? (Jan '11) 4 hr Hugh Jass 27
What Doctors Think About Obamacare 7 hr Batch 37 Pain Is ... 2
Obama Admin. Caught Spying On Koch Bros.? 7 hr Batch 37 Pain Is ... 2
Obama attends only 41.2% of his intelligence br... 12 hr Rob 5
is it time to worry about the new england patri... 13 hr bobolinq 1
Holder is stepping down 15 hr Oneal 9
Grand Rapids Dating
Find my Match

Grand Rapids Jobs

Grand Rapids People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Grand Rapids News, Events & Info