|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Judged:

Bob wrote:
<quoted text>
It has been shown...... Prove It!
You know 'Batchyworld' doesn't sound all that bad.
If "The only shooting will be for self defense", then we can all go out and say, rob a bank, kill everyone in it and claim it was self defense.
Batch 37 Pain Is Good

Flushing, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Judged:

SeenItBefore wrote:
<quoted text>
Gotta wonder about that don't ya...
Maybe the hidden agenda is to keep a full supply of random targets available.
Just importantly is it defies rationale to protect an unborn so fervently for what? So they can very possibly struggle and fail all of their lives to make it where all their pre-life protectors believe they should make it to all on their own? Maybe just to keep a full supply of worker-bees. It certainly is NOT from a moralistic perspective because there obviously is some ulterior motive for after they are born. They don't give a crap about them afterward.
But then I digress.
What was that Sandra Bullock movie about that real life story of a good family bringing in a teen who later became a pro football player now with the Ravens. Where are the Ravens this weekend? Blind Side. Rent it tomorrow and learn a Conservative family value... butcher...
SeenItBefore

Jenison, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Judged:

Batch 37 Pain Is Good wrote:
<quoted text> What was that Sandra Bullock movie about that real life story of a good family bringing in a teen who later became a pro football player now with the Ravens. Where are the Ravens this weekend? Blind Side. Rent it tomorrow and learn a Conservative family value... butcher...
Ya I saw the movie. So your point is?

You pick out one situation that happened with one well-off family that helped, I forget his name, become a pro football player and that defines "Conservative family values"?

What about the values of people who take (comparatively) low incomes while they are putting their very lives in danger to save others lives and property while you blast them for wanting to belong to a union because you don't believe in unions? I'm talking about fire fighters in this instance. And usually they can't afford private schools for their kids so they go to the public schools you want to shut down?

Your idea of family values has blinders on.

But then again this digresses from the topic of this thread.
SeenItBefore

Jenison, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Judged:

Oh wait, I get it. Your idea of Conservative family values is for those who make it big in life.

And I do know a lot about family values. I just don't restrict them to economic values.
vox veritatis

Grand Rapids, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Judged:

Bob wrote:
Why don't you explain how we won't have any other shootings when everyone is carrying a gun?
Absolutely...as soon as you answer my question and outline a law that you think would have prevented this.
Batch 37 Pain Is Good

Owosso, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Judged:

SeenItBefore wrote:
<quoted text>
"just the facts with no emotion"...the kid got a hold of a gun took it into the school and started shooting. Everything else is ancillary.
You want just the facts with no emotion Batch there it is.
Morally and the Law are two things. The law will determine all responsible....... Period....
vox veritatis

Grand Rapids, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Judged:

St Stephen wrote:
The glob of cells known as a fetus is precious and worthy of protection but as soon as you are squeezed out your life is less important than my right to carry an AR-15.
Conservatives and responsible gun ownders are the ones who want armed guards in schools protecting our children and you progressive pukes the ones fighting it. Why do you hate children, St. stoner?
BTW...I take it you are a 'sizeist' then...since you seem to believe that the size of the child is what makes it worthy of protection.
SeenItBefore

Jenison, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Judged:

Batch 37 Pain Is Good wrote:
<quoted text>Morally and the Law are two things. The law will determine all responsible....... Period....
Where did I say anything about morality vs. the law? You didn't even say anything about morality vs. the law. You said just the facts without emotion. I pointed out the facts without emotion and you now want to divert your own stance to a difference between morality and the law? Make up your mind and try sticking to it for a change.
SeenItBefore

Jenison, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Judged:

vox veritatis wrote:
<quoted text>
Conservatives and responsible gun ownders are the ones who want armed guards in schools protecting our children and you progressive pukes the ones fighting it. Why do you hate children, St. stoner?
BTW...I take it you are a 'sizeist' then...since you seem to believe that the size of the child is what makes it worthy of protection.
And why do you want honest law abiding and innocent people to barricade themselves behind bared and locked windows and doors guarded by armed guards instead of the bad guys? Why is it you want law abiding and innocent people to not be free in their daily lives to protect themselves from the law breakers?
Dr X

Grand Rapids, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Judged:

Bob wrote:
"A student opened fire at his middle school Thursday afternoon, wounding a 14-year-old in the neck before an armed officer working at the school was able to get the gun away, police said.
Multiple shots were fired in the courtyard of Price Middle School just south of downtown around 1:50 p.m. and the one boy was hit, Atlanta Police Chief George Turner said. In the aftermath, a teacher received minor cuts, he said."
Yup, a fine example of how an armed guard stopped this kid right after he had shot multiple times....... Any guess on what the results would have been if the shooter had better aim?
We won't even bother to ask how a child got a gun to begin with, or how he got on the school's property with it.
Yeah, the world is not a fair place is it Boob?
Dr X

Grand Rapids, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Judged:

Bob wrote:
<quoted text>
It has been shown...... Prove It!
Prove the opposite side of the equation.
Dr X

Grand Rapids, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Judged:

Ginger wrote:
<quoted text>
You know 'Batchyworld' doesn't sound all that bad.
If "The only shooting will be for self defense", then we can all go out and say, rob a bank, kill everyone in it and claim it was self defense.
That arguing statement was actually beyond retarded.
vox veritatis

Grand Rapids, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Judged:

SeenItBefore wrote:
And why do you want honest law abiding and innocent people to barricade themselves behind bared and locked windows and doors guarded by armed guards instead of the bad guys? Why is it you want law abiding and innocent people to not be free in their daily lives to protect themselves from the law breakers?
It's that's what you got out of what I said, it's time for you to change the bong water, sweetie.
SeenItBefore

Jenison, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Judged:

vox veritatis wrote:
<quoted text>
It's that's what you got out of what I said, it's time for you to change the bong water, sweetie.
So you don't want armed guards guarding law abiding and innocent people? Huh, wonder how I got that wrong from you saying "Conservatives and responsible gun ownders are the ones who want armed guards in schools protecting our children and you progressive pukes the ones fighting it."
Ginger

Holland, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Judged:

SeenItBefore wrote:
<quoted text>
So you don't want armed guards guarding law abiding and innocent people? Huh, wonder how I got that wrong from you saying "Conservatives and responsible gun ownders are the ones who want armed guards in schools protecting our children and you progressive pukes the ones fighting it."
The loons don't have a clue what they want.
vox veritatis

Grand Rapids, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Judged:

SeenItBefore wrote:
And why do you want honest law abiding and innocent people to barricade themselves behind bared and locked windows and doors guarded by armed guards
Change the bong water, sweetie.
SeenItBefore

Jenison, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Judged:

vox veritatis wrote:
<quoted text>
Change the bong water, sweetie.
Start smoking one "sweetie", just maybe you'll start making some sense.
vox veritatis

Grand Rapids, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Judged:

SeenItBefore wrote:
Start smoking one "sweetie", just maybe you'll start making some sense.
No, darlin', I'd have to be smoking one (actually a whole lot more than that) for YOU to start making some sense and since I'm not a fan of mind altering substances, I'll leave that to you, Boobie, and St. Stoner.
vox veritatis

Grand Rapids, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Judged:

https://www.gingrichproductions.com/2013/02/t...

A slightly different perspective on gun violence and its causes in one of the cities with the strictes gun control laws in the country and how ineffective they are given that Chicago has the highest murder rate in the country.
Bob

Big Rapids, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Judged:

Phil wrote:
<quoted text>
We all know very well how successful unarmed people are at stopping these terrorists in gun free zones
We can also see how easy it is for people to get their hands on a weapon, whether they should have access or not. In this case, the shooter had no legal right to possess a gun.

Don't you think that a gun owner should have a legal responsibility to secure his/her weapons? We constantly hear that the pro-gun fanatics want access to all these gun to protect their families and property. So why are so many of them so bad at making sure their guns aren't stolen?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Grand Rapids Discussions

Search the Grand Rapids Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Juneteenth - " celebrating the end of slavery 45 min BH fun before din din 797
New Year's Rapist Takes Plea Deal 4 hr Batch 37 Pain Is Good 1
Is Terri Lynn Land a slumlord? (Jan '12) 6 hr Shes awful 79
When will the poledancer grow a set? 8 hr Jim 4
Local News Women (Apr '09) 16 hr Red Wood 2,294
What about the Malaysian jetliner? Tue Gville Jim 56
Fifth Third Bank loses $202 million (Jul '08) Tue JACK 216
•••
•••