First Prev
of 7
Next Last
skipper

Grandville, MI

#125 Oct 30, 2012
ChromiuMan wrote:
<quoted text>
Where are your sources? Please provide documentation for your list, and please refrain from citing blogs and opeds.
Proving the verifiable over and over is a waste of time. Liberals are way too lazy or way too liberal to see the FACTS... even when they were shoved up their who ha's!

But keep up that goose stepping… the visual is hilarious.
Chrome Dome

Grand Rapids, MI

#126 Oct 31, 2012
ChromiuMan wrote:
No retort, Really? Cat litter got your tongue?
Did some jizz wax your tonsils?????

“See how you are?”

Since: Jul 12

Earth

#127 Oct 31, 2012
skipper wrote:
<quoted text>
Proving the verifiable over and over is a waste of time. Liberals are way too lazy or way too liberal to see the FACTS... even when they were shoved up their who ha's!
But keep up that goose stepping… the visual is hilarious.
Proving the verifiable is fine, skewing it to all to be the fault of this administration is where you've fallen on your face. You blame Obama for effects that were caused by both parties in the previous term, you blame him for having celebrity endorsements, you blame him for having Soros as a supporter, but completely ignore the Republican billionaires who are just as bad if not worse.
I'm no great fan of Obama - he's screwed up plenty. At the same time I'm not going to lie about him or Romney just to be lockstep with the partisan vidiots. I guess anyone who is not right wing extremist must be a commie liberal to you nutballs.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#128 Sep 13, 2014
FED: MEDIAN INCOMES DROP EXCEPT FOR RICHEST....Associated Press .(9-5-14).....Washington -- The richest 10 percent of Americans were the only group whose median incomes rose in the past three years, the Federal Reserve said Thursday in a report on consumer finances.....The Fed said that incomes declined for every other group from 2010 to 2013, widening the gap between the richest Americans and everyone else....The report found that median incomes , adjusted for inflation, for the top 10 percent rose 2 percent, to $223,200 from $217,900. Median income fell 4 percent for the bottom 20 percent, to $15,200 from $15,8......For the middle 20 percent, incomes dropped 6 percent, to $48,700 from $51,800.....The information from the Fed's latest "Survey of Consumer Finances," echoed findings of other studies of the impact of the great recession...THE VERY WEALTHY HAVE BENEFITED THE MOST FROM GAINS IN THE STOCK MARKET AND HOUSING VALUES AFTER THE RECESSION...BUT, POOR AND MIDDLE-INCOME PEOPLE, WHO DEPEND MORE ON WAGES, HAVE BEEN HURT BY SLUGGISH GROWTH IN PAY..........

Location hidden

#129 Sep 13, 2014
Seem's President Obama warned of this and wanted taxes raised on the top 2%.....but teaparty House republicans would'nt allow it.....Evidently, the greed of the corporate wealthy took over, and they just kept the extra....instead of raising pay for their employees......

“Selected Marksman”

Since: Aug 08

Northern Virginia

#130 Sep 13, 2014
Go Blue Forever wrote:
Seem's President Obama warned of this and wanted taxes raised on the top 2%.....but teaparty House republicans would'nt allow it.....Evidently, the greed of the corporate wealthy took over, and they just kept the extra....instead of raising pay for their employees......
So by your thinking...raising taxes on the top 2% would some how have caused them to give a raise to the working middle class or part timers??
Methinks the reality you are missing is the passing of obamacare allowed the top 2% to use the loophole of not having to provide health insurance to any employee working part time. That has resulted in employers keeping their "full time" numbers below 50 and/or hiring only "part time" workers.
Part time workers are generally limited to the minimum wage and even if their employer elevates them above that, rarely do they make enough to earn a proper living and after obamacare employers are making sure they hire lots of low pay, part time workers.

Raising the taxes of the rich would hold no incentive to give raises to their employees.
Really

Grand Rapids, MI

#131 Sep 13, 2014
Go Blue Forever wrote:
And yet again, you blame everyone but Obama and his policies. You are an amazing person. Your tunnel vision must cause severe headaches.
Really

Grand Rapids, MI

#132 Sep 13, 2014
President Obama and the Republicans AND Democrats will NOT, I repeat, NOT, raise taxes on the top 2% or 5% or 10% of Americans since that would be really stupid since they are ALL in that bracket. Why some Americans don't get that will forever be a puzzle that won't be solved. I guess if the AP doesn't tell the truth, nothing will happen. It is truly sad when the American people will fall for anything the AP says and ignore other reliable sources and I don't mean just Fox News. There are many reliable sources that will provide information to show that what is happening in this country is the destruction from the inside which was the battle plan in 2008 and it has not changed nor will it.

Location hidden

#133 Sep 13, 2014
Really wrote:
<quoted text>And yet again, you blame everyone but Obama and his policies. You are an amazing person. Your tunnel vision must cause severe headaches.
I did'nt blame everyone....
Lilly_Bedwetter

Jenison, MI

#134 Sep 13, 2014
Reasons to vote for Obama ?

And now we get to sit around waiting for terrorists to show up, after they make the impossible trip though the southern boarder.

yay Odumba.
Really

Grand Rapids, MI

#135 Sep 14, 2014
Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text> I did'nt blame everyone....
Really, you blamed Tea party Republicans and corporations..who else was there to blame?? You certainly didn't mention this administration's massive regulations they have passed, the ACA, the high unemployment, or the fact that the Senate has over 300 bills the House passed and Harry Reid won't even consider looking at. Apparently that isn't blaming everyone else??? Ok

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 7
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Grand Rapids Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Hypocrisy of Ferguson 1 hr Oneal 1
Look Who''s Missing Emails Were Recovered 1 hr Oneal 1
Obama is a War Hawk 2 hr Oneal 4
Conservatives Right About Obamacare All Along 2 hr Oneal 1
College football roundup: Ohio State starts the... (Sep '13) 4 hr Go Blue Forever 1,428
Did Catholic Central tutor rape student, or vic... 4 hr Just Sayin 3 6
Illegal Aliens 5 hr Idea Maker 1
Grand Rapids Dating
Find my Match

Grand Rapids People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Grand Rapids News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Grand Rapids

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 8:52 am PST