“See how you are?”

Since: Jul 12

Earth

#105 Oct 29, 2012
No retort, Really? Cat litter got your tongue?
Really

West Olive, MI

#106 Oct 29, 2012
ChromiuMan wrote:
Unlike you, some of us have to work during the day. Get back to you soon. I do have answers for you,trust me.
Really

West Olive, MI

#107 Oct 29, 2012
ChromiuMan wrote:
When you provide links for proof and not just your liberal opinion, it will count. All the responses to that first post were looked up by another poster. You have done nothing different than Boob, Stevie, Blue, Bubbles,Radell, and let's not forget Elephant Dung. All they ever do is blame Bush for absolutely everything from their headaches to their lack of manners, all the while whining about Karl Rove and the Koch Brothers. In the meantime, ignore, as you did, all the connections that Obama has with George Soros, Moveon.org , Jeremiah Wright, Bill Ayers, Hollyweird, SuperPacs and the like. I repeat, put up links to prove your points or you are throwing crap at the wall hoping I will get tired of talking to you. The only thing I get tired of is the lies that keep being thrown around.

Since: Sep 07

Location hidden

#108 Oct 29, 2012
Really wrote:
<quoted text>When you provide links for proof and not just your liberal opinion, it will count. All the responses to that first post were looked up by another poster. You have done nothing different than Boob, Stevie, Blue, Bubbles,Radell, and let's not forget Elephant Dung. All they ever do is blame Bush for absolutely everything from their headaches to their lack of manners, all the while whining about Karl Rove and the Koch Brothers. In the meantime, ignore, as you did, all the connections that Obama has with George Soros, Moveon.org , Jeremiah Wright, Bill Ayers, Hollyweird, SuperPacs and the like. I repeat, put up links to prove your points or you are throwing crap at the wall hoping I will get tired of talking to you. The only thing I get tired of is the lies that keep being thrown around.
Permission to copy this to another thread!?
Really

West Olive, MI

#109 Oct 30, 2012
Lucy in Rockford wrote:
<quoted text>
Permission to copy this to another thread!?
Absolutely! It's not copyrighted! LOL

“See how you are?”

Earth

#110 Oct 30, 2012
Really wrote:
<quoted text>When you provide links for proof and not just your liberal opinion, it will count. All the responses to that first post were looked up by another poster. You have done nothing different than Boob, Stevie, Blue, Bubbles,Radell, and let's not forget Elephant Dung. All they ever do is blame Bush for absolutely everything from their headaches to their lack of manners, all the while whining about Karl Rove and the Koch Brothers. In the meantime, ignore, as you did, all the connections that Obama has with George Soros, Moveon.org , Jeremiah Wright, Bill Ayers, Hollyweird, SuperPacs and the like. I repeat, put up links to prove your points or you are throwing crap at the wall hoping I will get tired of talking to you. The only thing I get tired of is the lies that keep being thrown around.
I see. You are a firm believer in double standards. You have no intention of defending the original post - which contained no references, citations or sources. Instead, you demand that anyone disagreeing with your political bigotry spend their hours researching every offhand quip "your side" makes - which is pointless anyway, since you are the judge, jury and executioner of objectivity.
I did not demand that post #1 provide sources and links to each line item because he was obviously just "throwing crap at the wall" - and you know it as well as I do.

“See how you are?”

Earth

#111 Oct 30, 2012
vox veritatis wrote:
<quoted text>
Ah...so it's the summary statement that you have a problem with. I take it then, that you agree that the rest of the post below is true?
Deficits over one trillion per year.
Record number of unemployed
Record number of food stamp recipients.
Record number of welfare recipients.
Record amounts of spending on welfare.
Poverty at the highest level since the sixties
Reduced wages
Two credit Agency downgrades
Never approved one single budget
Doubled gas prices
11,327 pages of new business regulations
Al-Qaida is now in Libya,Yemen, Syria, Iraq, Afghanistan, and Pakistan.
Benghazi gate
Those who endorse him:
World Dictators
Muslims/Muslim Brotherhood
Americans on entitlement programs
Low educated voters,
Public sector unions,
Private sector union workers
“Capitalistic” Hollywood.
Communist Party
George Soros
Dead people
Pravda
UN
Where are your sources? Please provide documentation for your list, and please refrain from citing blogs and opeds.
St Stephen

Grand Rapids, MI

#112 Oct 30, 2012
ChromiuMan wrote:
<quoted text>
I see. You are a firm believer in double standards. You have no intention of defending the original post - which contained no references, citations or sources. Instead, you demand that anyone disagreeing with your political bigotry spend their hours researching every offhand quip "your side" makes - which is pointless anyway, since you are the judge, jury and executioner of objectivity.
I did not demand that post #1 provide sources and links to each line item because he was obviously just "throwing crap at the wall" - and you know it as well as I do.
Don't waste your time with One With Sand In Vagina. She says nothing of substance with her monotonous, insipid and acerbic posts. Of course I'm not telling you what to do and you may continue to respond if you so choose but there will come a time when her doltishness starts to run off on you... then you'll know it's time.
St Stephen

Grand Rapids, MI

#113 Oct 30, 2012
'rub'
to be announced

United States

#114 Oct 30, 2012
must be in between twinkie time for SS
St Stephen

Grand Rapids, MI

#115 Oct 30, 2012
to be announced wrote:
must be in between twinkie time for SS
Nope, I'm making money today in Obama's economy. How about you? Sittin' home collecting that disability?
to be announced

United States

#116 Oct 30, 2012
I am fairly sure you don't have a job, I do and a real good one.

I would dare bet you could not pass a drug test in order to have a job.

But if you call, riding your amigo to the mail box to get your welfare check a job, then so be it.

That is Obamas economy right? The Foodstamp president!
skipper

Grandville, MI

#117 Oct 30, 2012
“Obama leg humpers could watch him on national TV kill a class of kindergartners and they would still vote for him…. These mindless zombies are incredibly stupid and willingly ignorant just they way the DNC has depended on.”

When Obama called the Navy Seals….. they killed Osama bin Laden….When the Navy seals called Obama….. HE LET THEM DIE!!!!

So Ms. Radell…. thinks the original summary is incendiary? Well then, let me rephrase it….

Obama leg humpers could watch him on national TV repeatedly lie about the deaths of three navy seals and an ambassador and they would still vote for him….

Let me be very clear…. Obama supporters ARE mindless zombies which are incredibly stupid and willingly ignorant…. just the way the DNC has depended on.
Really

West Olive, MI

#118 Oct 30, 2012
ChromiuMan wrote:
<quoted text>
What double standard? The original poster put up a list, a later poster backed up said list and YOUR "rebuttal" contains no resources either. IF there is a double standard, it is coming from the whining Dems who expect everyone to just accept what they say as gospel. As for political bigotry, you sure like big words. I rather doubt you have a clue what they mean or you would realize you looked in the mirror before you typed them.

“Where I came from”

Since: Jan 09

the universe

#119 Oct 30, 2012
skipper wrote:
“Obama leg humpers could watch him on national TV kill a class of kindergartners and they would still vote for him…. These mindless zombies are incredibly stupid and willingly ignorant just they way the DNC has depended on.”
When Obama called the Navy Seals….. they killed Osama bin Laden….When the Navy seals called Obama….. HE LET THEM DIE!!!!
So Ms. Radell…. thinks the original summary is incendiary? Well then, let me rephrase it….
Obama leg humpers could watch him on national TV repeatedly lie about the deaths of three navy seals and an ambassador and they would still vote for him….
Let me be very clear…. Obama supporters ARE mindless zombies which are incredibly stupid and willingly ignorant…. just the way the DNC has depended on.
The proof of what you just said is always standing behind him when he makes a speech holding silly signs and their weird out of place smiles, oh yeah I feel the same about the one who stand behind Romney also exploited pawns for whatever reason the choose to be there.

“Where I came from”

the universe

#120 Oct 30, 2012
So let me get this straight. According to the veiled innuendo from the leftist media, Mitt Romney was president there would be no rescuers no fire fighters no help. Its only because BHO is president that these things happen. Ed Schultz is a POS..

Lets see Mr Tingly leg had a global warming expert and some congressman Ed Markey saying its because of us that this storm happened, its an F-ing storm just like any other storm that have been happening for millions of years there just happened to be a bunch of humans living in the way of it.

Be afraid be very afraid is the mantra of warmers.
Sassy

Grand Rapids, MI

#121 Oct 30, 2012
Now what do you have to say about Frankenstorm? Did your words come back to bite you in the behind?
Shoeless Eluder wrote:
<quoted text>A free phone for your vote and vote as many times as you like anywhere you like it doesn't seem to matter to the democrats does it? They buy all their votes by promising the world, but really have they ever delivered what they have been selling??
And what the heck is this scare tactic called FRANKENSTORM? looks more like a friendly ghost that's fading away. Just remember folks the media is here to entertain you, spread fear, and try to make you think you are stupid, ever watch Shepherd Smith? what a moron...

Since: Mar 09

Grandville, MI

#122 Oct 30, 2012
St Stephen wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope, I'm making money today in Obama's economy. How about you? Sittin' home collecting that disability?
You posted this comment at approximatley 10:00 AM.
Do you post on topix while at work?
We all know how you hate your employer, I just wonder if he knows what he's paying you for?
Obviousley it isnt for WORKING!

“Where I came from”

the universe

#123 Oct 30, 2012
Sassy wrote:
Now what do you have to say about Frankenstorm? Did your words come back to bite you in the behind?
<quoted text>
Nope just another storm. I will never understand why the media attempts to scare people, in their attempt to frighten people they come up with a silly phrase, so like me I will bet some did not take it seriously. Oh well just another bad storm to bad for those in the path but you no what the water will recede the buildings will get repaired probably needed it anyway and someone will get filthy rich off the whole thing. There will be thousands of stories of heart break and heroism some deserved some not its life on earth we better get used to it. And people should realize in situations like this you are on your own waiting around for help is foolish. Of course there are some who think they cant do anything and only the so called experts can help.

“Where I came from”

the universe

#124 Oct 30, 2012
St Stephen wrote:
<quoted text>
Why would anyone make a statement like yours? The president no matter who it is has nothing to do with the economy. Its the people not the president or the government.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Grand Rapids Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Back in Iraq. WMD's? oil? 6 hr no_more_dems 103
go blue goes black 7 hr Idea Maker 68
Crowd Walks Out On Obama 7 hr no_more_dems 6
Watch Racebaiter Oprah Wigout On Guest's Opinion 12 hr Eldasha 54
How bad are grand rapids roads 23 hr a commenter 3
Obama and cocaine addicts Tue Oneal 10
Holder is stepping down Mon no_more_dems 164
Grand Rapids Dating
Find my Match

Grand Rapids Jobs