Record number of welfare recipients.
Record amounts of spending on welfare.

Poverty at the highest level since the sixties
Reduced wages
Two credit Agency downgrades
Never approved one single budget
Doubled gas prices
11,327 pages of new business regulations
Al-Qaida is now in Libya,Yemen, Syria, Iraq, Afghanistan, and Pakistan.
Benghazi gate

Those who endorse him:
World Dictators
Muslims/Muslim Brotherhood
Americans on entitlement programs
Low educated voters,
Public sector unions,
Private sector union workers
“Capitalistic” Hollywood.
Communist Party
George Soros
Dead people
Pravda
UN

Obama leg humpers could watch him on national TV kill a class of kindergartners and they would still vote for him…. These mindless zombies are incredibly stupid and willingly ignorant just they way the DNC has depended on.
Suzy Greenburg

United States

#2 Oct 24, 2012
I'm voting for Obama. People like Romney are the reason this country is failing. The middle class will decide enough is enough of corporate control over this nation and WE will keep a CEO from selling us out!

Obama/Biden 2012!

Since: Sep 08

Muskegon

#3 Oct 24, 2012
skipper wrote:
Reasons to vote for Obama
Deficits over one trillion per year.
Record number of unemployed
Record number of food stamp recipients.
Record number of welfare recipients.
Record amounts of spending on welfare.
Poverty at the highest level since the sixties
Reduced wages
Two credit Agency downgrades
Never approved one single budget
Doubled gas prices
11,327 pages of new business regulations
Al-Qaida is now in Libya,Yemen, Syria, Iraq, Afghanistan, and Pakistan.
Benghazi gate
Those who endorse him:
World Dictators
Muslims/Muslim Brotherhood
Americans on entitlement programs
Low educated voters,
Public sector unions,
Private sector union workers
“Capitalistic” Hollywood.
Communist Party
George Soros
Dead people
Pravda
UN
Obama leg humpers could watch him on national TV kill a class of kindergartners and they would still vote for him…. These mindless zombies are incredibly stupid and willingly ignorant just they way the DNC has depended on.
It's idiots like you that reinforce people's decisions to vote for Obama or anyone who would be slammed with this vehemence. Makes me wonder if you're not a manipulative Obama supporter. No, probably you're just a low intelligence person spouting nonsense someone else told you.
free thinker

Farmington, MI

#4 Oct 24, 2012
Can't think of any, but thanks for asking anyway. Next.
Really

Grand Rapids, MI

#5 Oct 24, 2012
radell wrote:
<quoted text>It's idiots like you that reinforce people's decisions to vote for Obama or anyone who would be slammed with this vehemence. Makes me wonder if you're not a manipulative Obama supporter. No, probably you're just a low intelligence person spouting nonsense someone else told you.
Really Radell? "Idiots like you"? "Low intelligence"? Really! That's not very Christian of you. And yes, I am judging your words to be unchristian. Extremely liberal, but very unchristian. I believe you owe that poster an apology. And if you don't have FACTS to dispute the post, you really shouldn't ridicule the post.
Suzy Swallows

New York, NY

#6 Oct 24, 2012
Suzy Greenburg wrote:
I'm voting for Obama. People like Romney are the reason this country is failing. The middle class will decide enough is enough of corporate control over this nation and WE will keep a CEO from selling us out!
Obama/Biden 2012!
Yup, a typical dumb uneducated bitch shitcago odumbo supporter, you will get what you deserve!
Suzy Greenburg

Salt Lake City, UT

#7 Oct 24, 2012
Suzy Swallows wrote:
<quoted text>
Yup, a typical dumb uneducated bitch shitcago odumbo supporter, you will get what you deserve!
No WE will get what we deserve. An economy that continues to improve and a president who will work for the middle class and not just billionaires.

Obama/Biden 2012!
Dead By Dawn

Rochester, MI

#9 Oct 24, 2012
Suzy Greenburg wrote:
<quoted text>
No WE will get what we deserve. An economy that continues to improve and a president who will work for the middle class and not just billionaires.
Obama/Biden 2012!
The Communism that you're seeking is currently available in North Korea. We don't go for that kind of stuff here. Repeat after me: NO RICH CLASS>>>NO MIDDLE CLASS! The later can't exist without the former.

“Where I came from”

Since: Jan 09

the universe

#10 Oct 25, 2012
I wish some would stop and think for one second. The only reason BHO is president is because of billionaires. Your all still waiting around for that hope and change crap, and now we have a new slogan forward and they stole that from MSNBC oops nope BHO is the MSNBC candidate, they are the real hate mongers Matthews Schultz and the Mad Cow the hate that spews from these ash cans is so blatant its disgusting.

And Suzy you will get what you deserve alright you already have it cheap talk and broken promises.

Just a suggestion everyone, stop looking to politicians to make your life better the world sucks you have to make your own heaven and stop relying and looking to others to make it for you.
Freedom

Grand Rapids, MI

#12 Oct 25, 2012
On am afraid the Billionairs are with Romney. With on of the tax cuts to his billionair friends, I could live the rest of my life without working and no worries. You make no sense, President Obama wants to tax people making over 250,000 dollars a year and Romney wants to give a 20% tax cut to those same people. Say again who those billionairs are for. No! we don't need to hear your lie again.

Obama/Biden 2012 I am working again with him in office and we can't see a 40 hour work week in sight. Overtime
Freedom

Grand Rapids, MI

#13 Oct 25, 2012
Typo correction
I am afraid the Billionaires are with Romney. With one of the tax cuts to his billionaire friends, I could live the rest of my life without working and no worries. You make no sense; President Obama wants to tax people making over 250,000 dollars a year and Romney wants to give a 20% tax cut to those same people. Say again who those billionaires are for. No! We don't need to hear your lie again.

Obama/Biden 2012 I am working again with him in office and we can't see a 40 hour work week in sight. Overtime

Muskegon

#14 Oct 25, 2012
Really wrote:
<quoted text>Really Radell? "Idiots like you"? "Low intelligence"? Really! That's not very Christian of you. And yes, I am judging your words to be unchristian. Extremely liberal, but very unchristian. I believe you owe that poster an apology. And if you don't have FACTS to dispute the post, you really shouldn't ridicule the post.
My words are liberal? That is random. I don't need to cite facts to dispute that post. There is almost no truth in it. And either the poster knew that, and deserved ridicule, or he/she is truly a blind follower of some view, and maybe I was a bit harsh, but the post is irresponsible in any case. It's not unChristian to call out hypocrisy.

“See how you are?”

Since: Jul 12

Earth

#15 Oct 25, 2012
James wrote:
<quoted text>
And how's that working out for you? Under Obama the middle class has shrunk faster then any time in history.
The middle class has been shrinking for longer than 4 years. If you want to be accurate, it began with the corporate raiders (like your candidate) and the decline of the GDP.

http://www.thenation.com/article/170644/mitt-...
right on

Spring Lake, MI

#16 Oct 25, 2012
radell wrote:
<quoted text> I don't need to cite facts to dispute that post. There is almost no truth in it.
How about you list the things in that post that are untrue? Maybe it would be easier if you listed only the true things since you claim there is almost none in it.
right on

Spring Lake, MI

#17 Oct 25, 2012
ChromiuMan wrote:
<quoted text>
The middle class has been shrinking for longer than 4 years. If you want to be accurate, it began with the corporate raiders (like your candidate) and the decline of the GDP.
http://www.thenation.com/article/170644/mitt-...
And if you want to be accurate how about you respond to what he actually said.
He didn't say when the decline began or for how long it has been happening. He said the rate of decline has been the fastest under this administration.

Muskegon

#18 Oct 25, 2012
right on wrote:
<quoted text>How about you list the things in that post that are untrue? Maybe it would be easier if you listed only the true things since you claim there is almost none in it.
How about let's act like the truth matters? Do you really expect me to believe that you think that the post is anything other than incendiary? If so, make a case for that.
free thinker

Farmington, MI

#19 Oct 25, 2012
radell wrote:
How about let's act like the truth matters? Do you really expect me to believe that you think that the post is anything other than incendiary?
The truth does matter a great deal but 'incendiary' does not equal 'untrue'. In fact, the truth can be quite incendiary as many people would rather hear a pretty lie than an ugly truth. I'm also interested in hearing which items on that list you believe are false. Or are you now going to backpeddle? Either it's true and you just don't like it or it's false and you can prove it. Which is it?
Freedom

Grand Rapids, MI

#20 Oct 25, 2012
I and many are working again and with overtime. No 40 hour week in sight. Our work load for next year is beginning to fill up. These jobs are in the auto industry (suppliers). I would not be working and many others would not be working if Romney were president. In fact I read an article that said that there would be no GM or Chrysler and may even Ford.

Obama/Biden 2012
Diggs

Willowbrook, IL

#21 Oct 25, 2012
Freedom wrote:
I and many are working again and with overtime. No 40 hour week in sight. Our work load for next year is beginning to fill up. These jobs are in the auto industry (suppliers). I would not be working and many others would not be working if Romney were president. In fact I read an article that said that there would be no GM or Chrysler and may even Ford.
Obama/Biden 2012
What do you supply?

Muskegon

#22 Oct 25, 2012
free thinker wrote:
<quoted text>
The truth does matter a great deal but 'incendiary' does not equal 'untrue'. In fact, the truth can be quite incendiary as many people would rather hear a pretty lie than an ugly truth. I'm also interested in hearing which items on that list you believe are false. Or are you now going to backpeddle? Either it's true and you just don't like it or it's false and you can prove it. Which is it?
In this case, incendiary does equal untrue. I don't care what you're interested in. Look at the summary statement of the original post. Even if it were true, there would be no reason to say it other than to create anger. If we're against Obama and for Romney, this has no way of helping that happen. No way. You'd rather just slam me. And it's backpedal.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 7
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Grand Rapids Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Local News Women (Apr '09) Mon WMNewsFan 3,025
Draft dodger Ted Nugent coming to gr. Mon DirtyWhiteBoy 2
Does Anyone miss Rval? (Nov '12) Sun Never 70
Rosa parks bad idea Sun Mandingo 1
Old things and places we remember from the Gran... (Feb '09) Sep 23 a commenter 1,189
Warning: *****Mutt & Jeff Painting is a scam Sep 22 Mark 1
News 1 dead in York Creek Apt shooting (Sep '08) Sep 22 lick 357

Grand Rapids Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Grand Rapids Mortgages