Review: Good Hair Daze Salon

Posted in the Grand Rapids Forum

Lucy

Grand Ledge, MI

#1 Apr 28, 2011
I have been to the salon a few times for highlights and haircuts and the 2 stylists that I have been with have been great! They listen to what I want and give me exactly what u have asked for! I have refered a few friends to the salon and they were pleased also! I will be back!
Sarah

Byron, MI

#2 Apr 28, 2011
I've had a few different services including color, highlights, cut, and waxing and have been happy each time. Grace has been pleasant and is always sure I'm satisfied when I walk out the door (looking fabulous I have to say:) Very happy!

Since: Oct 07

Location hidden

#4 Apr 30, 2011
Looks like we have some spam wars going on here.

I wouldn't believe the positive review or the negative one, because they look "paid for".

I mean, come on... Logically, why would someone come to topix just to post a review of a local business.

Here's a hint: Look at the location of the second "Reviewer". Does that look local to you?
abc

Munith, MI

#5 May 3, 2011
scambuster wrote:
I wouldn't believe the positive review or the negative one, because they look "paid for".
I mean, come on... Logically, why would someone come to topix just to post a review of a local business.
Here's a hint: Look at the location of the second "Reviewer". Does that look local to you?
And where are you from, considering your location is "hidden"

Location hidden

#6 May 3, 2011
scambuster wrote:
I'm not from Maryland... I can tell you that. And considering that I'm in the GR forum it doesn't take a genius to figure out.
scambuster2

Grand Rapids, MI

#7 May 5, 2011
Can you prove your not from Maryland?

Location hidden

#8 May 6, 2011
scambuster2 wrote:
Can you prove your not from Maryland?
Yes, I can. It'll be a lot harder for you to prove that you're not spamming the forums though, since you're not registered and your location is not local to Grand Rapids.
Holly Monroe

Grand Rapids, MI

#9 Dec 4, 2013
well, I am from GR and my sisters both got the Groupon to Good Hair Daze and then referred a bunch of their family and friends. Whenever you refer someone they give you $5 off your next service. Plus Leah is awesome and her prices are great. You get 20% off your first visit if you mention the website...which unfortunately seems to be an expired domain.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Grand Rapids Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What Doctors Think About Obamacare 1 hr Batch 37 Pain Is ... 2
Obama Admin. Caught Spying On Koch Bros.? 1 hr Batch 37 Pain Is ... 2
Obama attends only 41.2% of his intelligence br... 7 hr Rob 5
is it time to worry about the new england patri... 8 hr bobolinq 1
Holder is stepping down 10 hr Oneal 9
Bengazi is back 16 hr kookierecluse 155
Is Terri Lynn Land a slumlord? (Jan '12) 17 hr Yolanda 105

Grand Rapids Jobs

Grand Rapids People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE