Car buyers standing by GM

General Motors Corporation stock hit its lowest point in more than 75 years on Friday, falling to just $1.27 per share at one point. Full Story
Old Rocker

Hudsonville, MI

#7227 May 17, 2012
We already have the technology, but for some reason we don't hear too much about it. I thought this was interesting, so I did a little research. The conversions are expensive.
I'm sure you know that there is a difference in LPG (liquid propane gas) and CNG (compressed natural gas)
Here are a couple of articles on the subject.
http://www.racq.com.au/motoring/cars/car_advi...

http://www.popularmechanics.com/cars/how-to/m...
Go Blue

West Palm Beach, FL

#7228 May 17, 2012
Thanks, those are very informative articles, and i think it will become more and more feasible, as time goes on. Not sure, we do enough miles, to ever consider it, especially at those steep conversion prices. The gains environmentaly have to considered, a reason alone, to explore it further....
Go Blue

Miami, FL

#7229 Jul 4, 2012
Another excellent business indicator....Domestic Auto Sales up, and consistantly up......June figure's find Ford sales up 7%, G up 17% and leading the pack, Chrysler's sales up 20%......though, on a down note, GM recalled all Chevy Cruzes......
Truth teller

Greensboro, NC

#7230 Jul 4, 2012
GM sux. They should have been bankrupted and sold at auction.
Those new volts cost about 150,000 tax dollars each.
Government Motors for ya.
I drive a real car.......a Ford.
Go Blue

Miami, FL

#7233 Jul 14, 2012
....lol....
Pope

United States

#7234 Jul 19, 2012
jcc wrote:
<quoted text>Why would Lutz think that 2300 volts sold in a mouth is good...he is clueless. How about twice that many units in 38 minutes.....Prius! That the mentality of the domestic culture. Only in America, not worldwide. That will be their downfall....oh, wait to late!!!!
The domestic sales stats are exaggerated.......the bailout was a failure!!!Its no different than the airline bailouts and train transport. The govt will not allow such important entities to fail. Domestic autos are going to fail.....its written in stone!
Go Blue

Miami, FL

#7235 Jul 20, 2012
Sales stats are taken from state registrations....virtually impossible to fake or exaggerate....each state would have to be up to it....
Pope

United States

#7236 Jul 22, 2012
Truth teller wrote:
GM sux. They should have been bankrupted and sold at auction.
Those new volts cost about 150,000 tax dollars each.
Government Motors for ya.
I drive a real car.......a Ford.
Your so called real car(a Ford) is more foreign than most foreign cars......IQ kind of low TT?
Old Rocker

Hudsonville, MI

#7237 Jul 23, 2012
Pope wrote:
<quoted text>Your so called real car(a Ford) is more foreign than most foreign cars......IQ kind of low TT?
Low IQ! You shoulda been reading this when Frank and GMMan were posting. Frank thought Indiana was a foreign country.
Go Blue

Miami, FL

#7239 Jul 23, 2012
Old Rocker wrote:
<quoted text>
Low IQ! You shoulda been reading this when Frank and GMMan were posting. Frank thought Indiana was a foreign country.
I'm thinking GM Man went to work at another dealership...lol...a love affair, gone bad...lol...
Go Blue

Miami, FL

#7241 Aug 1, 2012
I see Ford recalling a ton of the Escape small SUV's...... believe the small SUV Mazda makes, was produced at the same plant....used to be in Flat Rock, Michigan.....
SOS in Mesa

Phoenix, AZ

#7242 Aug 1, 2012
Go Blue wrote:
<quoted text>I'm thinking GM Man went to work at another dealership...lol...a love affair, gone bad...lol...
Frank and GM man were a riot, I miss them.

Since: Mar 09

Grandville, MI

#7243 Aug 1, 2012
Go Blue wrote:
I see Ford recalling a ton of the Escape small SUV's...... believe the small SUV Mazda makes, was produced at the same plant....used to be in Flat Rock, Michigan.....
Yeah,... and Government Motors just never has any problems, do they?
http://jalopnik.com/5920576/gm-recalls-413418...

How about that "VOLT"??

http://autos.yahoo.com/blogs/motoramic/gm-rec...

http://news.yahoo.com/ap-source-gm-call-back-...

Yeah, Blue, go on the attack for Ford, When Obama Motors with $60 BILLION of our tax dollars cant even put a safe cat on the road!

GO OBAMA!
Go Blue

Miami, FL

#7244 Aug 2, 2012
Jim, what exactly, is wrong with you?

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#7245 Aug 2, 2012
I wouldn't by a communist piece of shit.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#7247 Dec 4, 2012
Last month, all three american automakers saw increased sales...yet, Toyota has likely finally recovered from all their recalls and their earthquake, and may be ready to take back the #1 position, in the world.....
Bread

Fort Myers, FL

#7248 Dec 6, 2012
Go Blue Forever wrote:
Last month, all three american automakers saw increased sales...yet, Toyota has likely finally recovered from all their recalls and their earthquake, and may be ready to take back the #1 position, in the world.....
Increased sales overseas, maggot

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#7249 Dec 6, 2012
...U.S. Sales.....Shithe*d.....
Bread

Fort Myers, FL

#7250 Dec 6, 2012
Go Blue Forever wrote:
...U.S. Sales.....Shithe*d.....
How about foreign sales, F**Khead......
Old Rocker

Hudsonville, MI

#7251 Dec 7, 2012
Bread wrote:
<quoted text>
How about foreign sales, F**Khead......
Certainly you can communicate on a higher level than that...Wait...You did it twice, so maybe not.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Grand Rapids Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jesus Steals Christmas Back From Satan 2 hr DrX 13
Al Sharpton's Marchers in New York City Chant "... 6 hr Oneal 15
College football roundup: Ohio State starts the... (Sep '13) 7 hr Go Blue Forever 1,494
pope-a-dope Sat Really 3
welcome to the new black america Sat Really 6
Experience a historical Christmas in downtown G... Fri DrX 71
Review: Kitten Flower Boutique Dec 26 Brit 1
Grand Rapids Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Grand Rapids People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Grand Rapids News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Grand Rapids

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 3:21 pm PST

NBC Sports 3:21PM
Two Megatron TDs tie the score, Rodgers returns
ESPN 3:30 PM
Bears' Trestman expects to return in 2015
Bleacher Report 3:42 PM
Rodgers Rubs Beard Before Returning
NBC Sports 4:03 PM
Packers' Aaron Rodgers returns vs Lions after hurting calf - NBC Sports
Yahoo! Sports 4:24 PM
Did Ndamukong Suh step on Aaron Rodgers twice on purpose?