1. Prove there was a American that was killed<quoted text>Okay Rob....
1) What is your evidence that not a single American died in those embassy/consulate attacks during the Bush years?
2) I guess you're unaware of the fact that we had no military assets in that area that could have reached the consulate in time to save the people at the consulate.
3) True enough. There was no video available for Bush to blame them on. All he had left was to blame the "evil-doers".
4) Also true enough. Bush was too busy trying to cover up other things like domestic surveillance and torture of detainees to worry about covering up embassy attacks.
5) I believe you are mistaken on this point. I do remember such statements from the Bush administration in the early days of our invasion of Afghanistan when we did have the Taliban on the run before they made their resurgence.
Happy to help you out.
2. How long did the battle go on?
3. This video had nothing to do with Benghazi either. Bush could have picked any video.
4. Ya torture, lol! Obama just steps up the killing with no chance for intelligence.
5. Ok whatever