First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Since: Mar 09

Grandville, MI

#22 Sep 25, 2012
Still no answer to such a simple question.

Why will you vote for Obama?

I'm kind of shocked that not one of the resident liberals on here have not had an answer to such a simple question.

Makes you wonder,......doesnt it?
Mark

Rockford, MI

#23 Sep 25, 2012
Not me... You heard the Howard stern stuff in Harlem?

http://youtu.be/NyvqhdllXgU
Mark

Rockford, MI

#24 Sep 25, 2012

Since: Mar 09

Grandville, MI

#25 Sep 25, 2012
Mark wrote:
Not me... You heard the Howard stern stuff in Harlem?
http://youtu.be/NyvqhdllXgU
Thanks!
That pretty much explains it right there!

Since: Mar 09

Grandville, MI

#26 Sep 25, 2012
Mark wrote:
It's really scary that some of these people might actually vote.
Mark

Rockford, MI

#27 Sep 25, 2012
Now you see why they can't tell us why they would vote FOR Obama,.they vote D regardless of qualifications and competency.
NotaRetardican

Muskegon, MI

#28 Sep 26, 2012
I will vote for obama just so i can listen to all you retardicans whine for 4 more years.
NotaRetardican

Muskegon, MI

#29 Sep 26, 2012
Another reason i will vote for obama is because the gop ran on jobs in 2010 then on day one the main priority changed to we must make obama fail. In order to make obama fail the gop did everything to make the recovey fail, they did nothing to create jobs, and they cared not about how many people had to suffer.
Mark

Rockford, MI

#30 Sep 26, 2012
NotaRetardican wrote:
Another reason i will vote for obama is because the gop ran on jobs in 2010 then on day one the main priority changed to we must make obama fail. In order to make obama fail the gop did everything to make the recovey fail, they did nothing to create jobs, and they cared not about how many people had to suffer.
except the part that your statement is factually incorrect. The dems ran roughshod over the republicans for the first two years and things got immensely worse, until the house changed hands and passed some 400 bills that would create jobs, cut the deficit, etc and all were dead on arrival by that lying piece of crap Harry Reid. Whom, by the way, couldn't muster a single vote for Obamas budget...but don't let the facts dissuade your fantasy world
to be announced

United States

#31 Sep 27, 2012
Obama can't even unite his own party, how can he possibly unite the country? Oh forgot he doesn't care about that.

Oh and I realize there are stupid people that will vote for Obama, so its not a suprise that some comment on here!
Mark

Rockford, MI

#32 Sep 27, 2012
to be announced wrote:
Obama can't even unite his own party, how can he possibly unite the country? Oh forgot he doesn't care about that.
Oh and I realize there are stupid people that will vote for Obama, so its not a suprise that some comment on here!
don't worry...if we don't defeat him it will become clear within 18 months and the country will be united again...against him. Even the stupid people.
Ginger

Holland, MI

#34 Sep 27, 2012
Gville Jim wrote:
Still no answer to such a simple question.
Why will you vote for Obama?
I'm kind of shocked that not one of the resident liberals on here have not had an answer to such a simple question.
Makes you wonder,......doesnt it?
I'm going to vote for him for one reason and one reason only.

Four more years of the best laughs money can't buy from you topix teabaggers.
gingers shrink

Grand Rapids, MI

#35 Sep 27, 2012
Ginger wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm going to vote for him for one reason and one reason only.
Four more years of the best laughs money can't buy from you topix teabaggers.
you need stronger meds

Since: Mar 09

Grandville, MI

#37 Sep 27, 2012
Ginger wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm going to vote for him for one reason and one reason only.
Four more years of the best laughs money can't buy from you topix teabaggers.
Fair enough!
I appreciate your honesty for saying that is the only reason you will vote for Obama.
I actually thought that many liberals would have been on here with much deeper responses, stating all of the good things that have happened over the past four years for reasons that they would vote for Obama this year.
Sad to say, that not one has, as of yet.
Maybe this will help?
&NR =1&feature=endscreen
Mark

Rockford, MI

#39 Sep 28, 2012
http://www.breitbart.com/Breitbart-TV/2012/09...

I wonder what the lie will be to cover the lie that they floated to the world for political gain...and now Muslims across the Middle East riot at our embassies...

This Obama bunch should go straight to jail...before the elections. Now state department is scrubbing computers.... Great...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Grand Rapids Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Shop owner will deny - openly gay' customers 16 min B S Detector 75
News College football roundup: Ohio State starts the... (Sep '13) 1 hr Buffalo Bull 1,936
Old things and places we remember from the Gran... (Feb '09) 6 hr katylied67 1,000
bruce jenner!? who cares! 8 hr ricardo gran polla 6
News Victim in ponzi scheme comes forward (May '09) 10 hr Batch 37 Pain Is ... 40
are you texas enough? 10 hr Batch 37 Pain Is ... 2
News 1 dead, 4 injured after driver falls asleep, st... Mon robert 1
More from around the web

Grand Rapids People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]